Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Search my entire library quickly

Dj Twister AR 3:42 AM - 30 May, 2017
The search engine should have a tilde that allows you to search into all creates or song without having to position yourself in the "all" option. Speed to find a song is lost when searching for a particular song that i get in my head. Many times when you have to improvise it is very tedious not being able to search quickly in all my files, I must go and position myself in the option everything and then search that with a simple tilde that is always activated I can search throughout all my library.
seratouser 1:06 PM - 30 May, 2017
For sure that would be a little time/click saver.

I'd like CTRL+SHIFT+F or ALT+F more as CTRL+F already exists and is intuitive.
For example, you hit that combination and the cursor lands inside the search field and the "all" filter is activated automagically.
deejdave 1:22 PM - 30 May, 2017
Is cntrl+f (cmnd+f for Mac) not easy enough? Seems easier than any other option I can think of actually.
vjMeely 9:06 PM - 1 June, 2017
Control-F Mac/Windoz automatically puts you in the search field to search the ENTIRE library. Canceling from that search using the [X] control in the Search box reverts you back to the create from whence you came.

Clicking into the Search box from your current crate will allow you to execute a search only within the current crate.

It will be useful to be able to map these controls so that you can stay away from the mouse.
Dj Twister AR 9:01 PM - 3 June, 2017
Thanks Friends!
acemc 6:34 PM - 24 June, 2017
Quote:
Canceling from that search using the [X] control in the Search box reverts you back to the create from whence you came.

Didn't know that!! Thanks for the info.
vboyd666 8:05 PM - 20 March, 2020
Quote:
Quote:
Canceling from that search using the [X] control in the Search box reverts you back to the create from whence you came.

Didn't know that!! Thanks for the info.

You can also press the ESC key.