Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

where can I get original tracks 192-320KBPS all genres of music

DJ James Strzz 4:44 PM - 2 May, 2017
Long story short I'm in the process of re-doing my library and my back up is MIA. I'm an open format DJ that has very WIDE range music selection (Motown, funk, 80s, 90s, classic rock to today music). Does anyone know of a record pool, source or site to download ORIGINAL tracks 192-320KBPS (no intros or edits).

I already use DirectMusicService.com, Cicana.com, DJCIty.com & headlinermusicclub.com

Cicana has original tracks of old and new hip hop, rb
DirectMusicService.com - has nice range of music but its all intros/edits
djcity and headliner all newer music with intro/edits

please give your feedback by responding or contacting me JamesStrzz@me.com
thanks so much
James
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:58 AM - 6 August, 2017
www.idjpool.com has all the newer stuff from the various Billboard Charts and americasmusiccharts.com - Country, Rock, Pop, R&B/Rap as singles or radio edits in the last 3 years for sure and many hits back to 2013 plus a classics section with songs all the way back to the 50's and 60's.

Also check out www.latenightrecordpool.com - maybe like a combination of DJCity and DMS's service but usually always has the single version.

Both usually have all their music as 320 and would probably be much cheaper than buying per track from itunes or amazon.