Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Sticker Lock Issue

Dj Blee 2:51 AM - 26 April, 2017
I have clear records that I have painted a cue line on. How can i reset the zero position? You use to be able to do this in SSL. Is this not available in SDJ? (I could be wrong about being able to change the start position of the record)

Thank You
Laz219 3:31 AM - 26 April, 2017
I assume you're referring to 'vinyl start offset' which was a feature in SSL I don't believe was carried over to SDJ.
Dj Blee 4:55 AM - 26 April, 2017
Quote:
I assume you're referring to 'vinyl start offset' which was a feature in SSL I don't believe was carried over to SDJ.

Yes thats what i was talking about. Damn i have all my records already with personalized labels and Cues on them.
Laz219 6:32 AM - 26 April, 2017
I just went through the manual just to be sure I wasn't wrong (I never actually used VSO in SSL) but there is no mention of it.
You're a little stuck if you've painted the cue markers on, I just have stickers on my records that I set to the 'true 12 o'clock' with SSL years ago and it's carried over perfectly to SDJ.
Dj Blee 12:07 AM - 27 April, 2017
They are clear records with the backside painted by an artist. Also i had to use the off set so all my records now are all off. Just sucks to have cool looking vinyl that i can use fully.