Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Dual Monitor Support?

Rhoq 2:55 PM - 25 April, 2017
I understand that most people are mobile and run Serato via a laptop, but for us folks that are stationary and use dual monitors - I think adding dual monitor support would be a highly appreciated feature. I would use that extra real estate to open up the library and give it some room to breathe.
Blank_Disk 6:34 AM - 26 April, 2017
good idea or do it multiscreen, I can connect 6 screens, so you could have one with sampler, 1 with fx, etc, etc
Laz219 8:53 AM - 26 April, 2017
I always liked the idea of having dual monitors at home- to have the library full screen- I generally use library mode on my laptop just so I can see a lot more tracks at a glance either side of what is currently playing.
To have an entire screen dedicated to library and one for 'performance' would be ideal.

However I do feel like SDJ is pretty well optimized to make the most of the screen, especially with the switchable views.
acemc 4:26 PM - 26 April, 2017
+1 on this!!
Rekordbox has this feature & I love it!
Imagine having the option of which part of the GUI you want on each screen, that would be SIIIIIIIIIICCCKK!!
Rhoq 5:09 PM - 26 April, 2017
Quote:
Imagine having the option of which part of the GUI you want on each screen, that would be SIIIIIIIIIICCCKK!!

Exactly! Having the freedom to pick and choose which parts of the Serato UI are shown on each monitor would definitely be a huge plus. I would be satisfied if I was just able to see my library separately without it being squeezed into the tiny space it currently occupies.