Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

RANE Sixty Two

Vade 7:09 AM - 22 April, 2017
Can we get some new updates for the RANE SIXTY TWO?
Like What's on the DJM-S9? And other controllers like Pitch Play, Slicer, Sampler, Cue. I know it can be done with a new remapping file. Like on the RANE Mixer you can use the Cue Sampler Cue button to change the modes! I know it can be done! Give it a try serato let's see if we can get on the new upcoming update. Thank you!
Remember which hardware serato started from RANE we cannot forget them.
SirForce 7:38 PM - 22 April, 2017
@Vade, Check out Radikarl's site... This may be just what you're looking for...

www.radikarl.de
Vade 4:39 PM - 23 April, 2017
@SirForce that's for serato SL. Serato DJ needs to work with Rane products a little more not only pioneer.
SirForce 5:50 PM - 23 April, 2017
They are for SDJ... The ones that require a pitch in time license...

youtu.be
Vade 9:56 PM - 23 April, 2017
@SirForce Thank you. I have Serato DJ Suite.
3:25 AM, 24 Apr 2017
Discussion moved to Serato Software Feature Suggestions
Vade 12:19 AM - 25 April, 2017
Serato Needs to update RANE SIXTY TWO! to make it more fun with Serato DJ
SirForce 11:38 PM - 28 April, 2017
I like your spirit Vade!! Salute Rane Sixty Two!!!
Vade 4:52 AM - 29 April, 2017
@SirForce Thank You, Let's see what's going to happen on the new software. #SeratoDJ #MakeItHappen #teamserato
ekalb 10:24 AM - 1 May, 2017
I second and third that, i feel like i wasted my money on the rane 62...but at lease i can still use SSL in a pinch
Vade 1:43 PM - 7 May, 2017
@ekalb Thank you for agreeing with me. Finally someone who can understand me. Serato needs to work on the Rane SIXTY TWO! Serato is treating RANE wrong with no love at all. And other RANE products that are capable to work with Serato DJ. Not only just DJM-S9 and other Pioneer products. This is just unfair. What happened to when Serato listens to there customers? Not one word from them as yet. What's going on? Are we going to get this update or not? This is just sad.
Mike Czech 2:34 PM - 9 May, 2017
Do you understand that Rane is a separate company from Serato, and just licenses Serato's software to work with their hardware? Also, that Rane as a company got bought out by InMusic brands (who also own Denon DJ, Numark, and Akai) back in June 2016, and has since been almost completely silent?

I understand your wish for an updated 62, but I wouldn't hold my breath...
Vade 4:15 AM - 11 May, 2017
@Mike Czech, Yes I know that inMusic owns RANE now. Do you understand Pioneer is also a separate company from serato also you don't need a licenses for RANE SIXTY TWO to use with serato dj. RANE SIXTY TWO automatic come to Scratch Live and Serato DJ. Same as for the DJM-S9. Serato already has box build in these mixers.
ParisCreative 1:38 PM - 19 May, 2017
Vade, you realize that the Pio build is much more different than the 62. The 62 was built like a tank. Pretty streamlined and focused on core functionality. There is little that Serato could do to expand on this. And frankly they don't need to. Given that Rane is essentially dead why would Serato do anything to expand features to the 62 (or others). And honestly given how unstable Serato has been they need to focus to be 100% reliable.
Vade 4:54 AM - 25 May, 2017
We will see what serato can do on the next update. If they don't do anything it's a dead.