Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
nik39 9:08 PM - 19 April, 2017
This looks interesting.
SOUNDDispensary™ 10:09 PM - 19 April, 2017
Hope it works with mpc. But pro tools? PT and you will get all on board
R-A-C 3:45 AM - 20 April, 2017
no pro tools version?
The Adept | 4th Disciple 12:54 PM - 20 April, 2017
I use Reason and Pro Tools, so it seems im left out from the goodies. Trying now to get it to work using Blue Cat Audio PatchWork plugin in Pro Tools. This is frustrating, wish I could load it in Reason.
leo coltrane 2:35 PM - 21 April, 2017
Quote:
I use Reason and Pro Tools, so it seems im left out from the goodies. Trying now to get it to work using Blue Cat Audio PatchWork plugin in Pro Tools. This is frustrating, wish I could load it in Reason.
Any success? I'm on PT12
The Adept | 4th Disciple 3:10 PM - 21 April, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Any success? I'm on PT12

Cant seem to get it to recognize midi while running thru patchwork.
Crazy Craig 7:49 PM - 21 April, 2017
ProTools is a different beast with proprietary software interfaces. The version for ProTools has been out for many, many years. See "Pitch N Time Pro" and "Pitch N Time LE" in the Serato store. I believe Serato Sample may be targeted at other Digital Audio Workstation options with more product-agnostic interfaces thus opening the fantastic PNT capabilities to a greater audience of producers. Just my thoughts based on my research and prior experiences.
DJ FreeG 12:31 PM - 25 April, 2017
So Nice :)
Pleas make a Glide Function...
Then it would be perfect :)
djdannyd 8:25 PM - 28 April, 2017
Any more information about this? Cost?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 3:53 AM - 1 May, 2017
Hey everyone,

The beta-exclusive price for Serato Sample is $49, which is a 50% discount off our current introductory price of $99. This is available to anyone who is in the beta.

Regarding the requests for Pro Tools support. This is great to know! If we get enough requests for Pro Tools support we will be looking into it for sure :)

Logan.
Vanhaze2000 10:37 AM - 2 May, 2017
Where can i find the beta forum ?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 11:33 PM - 2 May, 2017
You will need to request to Join the beta by going here : serato.com
djdannyd 11:59 PM - 5 May, 2017
I got denied because my name wasn't Dr. Luke lol
Asymptotic 3:18 PM - 13 June, 2017
While this seems like a really useful tool; it is clearly taking developers away from SeratoDJ.

Can you guys fix the bugs in Serato before making another program?
Blank_Disk 9:39 AM - 2 July, 2017
would of been nice if they had fixed the sampler in sdj before this, as sdj's sampler is not a sampler it just copies entire tracks and not samples or snippets of tracks.
Hannibal Flynt 12:05 PM - 11 July, 2017
Quote:
So Nice :)
Pleas make a Glide Function...
Then it would be perfect :)

Yep, i won't buy it without this ESSENTIAL fonction.
Marvin Zurrenda 6:25 PM - 18 July, 2017
I Hope this is gona be integrated with Serato Dj.
As a producer DJ this will kill on a live set...

similar to serato bridge

Hope my paryers get answered
djmatman 1:39 PM - 2 September, 2017
I used VST to RTAS adapter to wrap the vst plugin beta version of serato sample and successfully used it with pro tools - however I then paid for the final version and this no longer works! It loads up fine and appears functional but I cannot actually play a sample in it. An officially pro tools compatible version would be very appreciated!
dembo 10:31 AM - 7 October, 2017
I use beta but i canot found 50% off ...help !
Blank_Disk 9:45 PM - 8 November, 2017
anyone know of a decent free sampler as serato don't seem to be fixing the one on sdj
DJDtain 10:41 PM - 29 November, 2017
is anyone having an issue with the release I have it set at 10s but it only play sound for 1s
O.B.1 11:13 AM - 5 December, 2017
Forgive me if this has already been covered. But is this any good for live performances using SeartoDJ? Like the "robot" effect on the Rane62, which can shift the pitch of the selected deck up or down in half-step increments with the joystick, which is fun during segueing into the next track's build up, while simultaneously using a repeating cue point or loop on the out going track.
O.B.1 11:16 AM - 5 December, 2017
Or is it more of a producer's tool in the studio, rather than live/remix application?
Joeygallo 7:21 AM - 28 December, 2017
Pro Tools please! I got the demo and used the blue cat wrapper. I got it to play but couldn’t use midi.
K Mastro 7:32 PM - 13 January, 2018
Loving Sample so far - Using it with Ableton (vst download) and it's so much fun. Still figuring out how to link it to my push. I definitely missed the beta deal but is there a way to know when serato is going to do a 50% off? Still on the free trial