Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

serato video does not show picture effects using numark ns6

Dj Flames 504 5:59 PM - 17 April, 2017
i have serato dj with serato video plugin and i am using a numark ns6 my issue is that i cannot see the picture effect
DJ Tecniq 9:56 AM - 18 April, 2017
Quote:
i have serato dj with serato video plugin and i am using a numark ns6 my issue is that i cannot see the picture effect
You mean the preview screens? Try updating the video card drivers for your machine. If that doesn't work restart your laptop they should reappear it's been a bug for a long time.
DJflames504 1:27 PM - 18 April, 2017
About that yes i have restarted my computer andni forgot to mention that i have a mac book pro 1.5 gb or video memory 16gb of ram
DJ Tecniq 5:57 PM - 18 April, 2017
Quote:
About that yes i have restarted my computer andni forgot to mention that i have a mac book pro 1.5 gb or video memory 16gb of ram
i have a Mac too it's a bug and I don't know what causes it exactly. SV hasn't had an update in years but I think they should at least look into it as it affects both pc and Mac users. What worked for me is restarting the machine. May take one or more tries but they should reappear.
DJ Baby Boy 6:34 AM - 19 April, 2017
DJ Flames504 it looks like you're running a mac with only intel graphics which will have some issues with Serato Video right off the bat as it's really recommended to have a dedicated graphics card for spinning video especially with Serato Video since it uses so much more system resources ... Check out the Demo of MixEmergency (www.inklen.com) as it's been better optimized for macs without a dedicated video card and it will also fix your preview issue