Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

La La Land Reimagined Mixfilm!

djsleeper.com 11:01 PM - 14 April, 2017
youtu.be
www.facebook.com

Songs from La La Land are melted with classic vocals from Alicia Keys, Beach Boys, Boyz II Men, Empire of The Sun, Nina Simone and so much more. Over 20 timeless artists are blended into the La La Land soundtrack.

A video experience is combined with the music, including vintage films that La La Land pays homage to: Broadway Melody of 1940, Shall We Dance, Sweet Charity, Singin’ In The Rain and West Side Story.

I love La La Land. The movie presents the agony and wonder of dreams in spectacular ways. I think it captures a tiny taste of God’s dreams for us. I wanted to create an audio and visual experience that allows you to enjoy the film over and over again. It’s a turntable tribute to La La Land.

Artists used: Adele, Alicia Keys, Beach Boys, Benny Benassi, Bobby Caldwell, Boyz II Men, Empire of The Sun, Flume, Flux Pavilion, Gigi D’Agostino, Habakkuk, Hundaes, Jesus, Matthew Koma, Miriam Bryant, Nina Simone, Sgt Slick, Sia, Zhu +Zedd.

Playlist:
#1 La La Land x Beach Boys x Adele x Empire Of The Sun

#2 La La Land x Sia x Zhu x Zedd x Flux Pavilion

#3 La La Land x Gigi D’agostino x Sgt Slick

#4 La La Land x Boyz II Men x Bobby Caldwell

#5 La La Land x Benny Benassi x Boyz II Men x Flume x Hundaes

#6 La La Land x Zedd x Matthew Koma x Miriam Bryant x Nina Simone

#7 La La Land x Alicia Keys

"How about all for you and none for me?” -Sebastian

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made straight and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together." -MLK
DJ Shameless 2:00 PM - 15 April, 2017
wow… you sir, are on some next level typa things…. big up!!
djsleeper.com 11:28 PM - 20 April, 2017
thanks so much for watching bro!