DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SoundCloud Downloader Online & Soundcloud Ripper

Serra 11:10 AM - 12 April, 2017
When i tried to download soundcloud song ( soundcloud.com ) most of the online soundcloud downloader tools throws me the error. But fortunately i had found an awesome online soundcloud downloader " www.klickaud.com ". This tool successfully downloads the soundcloud song in just a second and this site has been protected by https connection and so the believe on this site has been increased. I personally recommended this online tool to everyone who are trying to download the soundcloud songs and playlist in 320 kbps
Papa Midnight 12:14 PM - 12 April, 2017
Just because a site takes a track that is 128kbps and transcodes it to 320kbps doesn't make it 320kbps. It's ironically actually worse. You should never transocde from one lossy format to another.

wiki.hydrogenaud.io
Serra 3:07 PM - 12 April, 2017
Quote:
Just because a site takes a track that is 128kbps and transcodes it to 320kbps doesn't make it 320kbps. It's ironically actually worse. You should never transcode from one lossy format to another.

wiki.hydrogenaud.io

Thank you for your valuable information
Qa Juicer 8:26 AM - 18 December, 2017
You can download free soundcloud mp3 by using soundclouddownloader.co and also you can download soundcloud playlist by using this soundclouddownloader.co SoundCloud Playlist Downloader.
dj_soo 8:36 AM - 18 December, 2017
or you could support the artists and not play shitty, 128kbps soundcloud rips
Cinteam 9:18 AM - 9 March, 2018
More SoundCloud free downloader for your reference: www.videoconverterfactory.com
SmallElven 11:05 AM - 14 April, 2018
Hello, buddies
I prefer to use this sc downloader soundcloudmp3downloader.com
it is stable, free and without ads
d:raf 12:42 AM - 18 April, 2018
This thread assaults my ears just from reading it.
dj_soo 3:12 AM - 18 April, 2018
got have that 128 kbps quality for that added warmth.
d:raf 3:40 AM - 18 April, 2018
To be fair, I remember the days of my misspent young adulthood when I couldn't tell the difference between a 128kbps file and anything higher, back in the Mac PowerPC days (when 80 gigabytes was considered a LOT of storage). The JVC home speakers I was using at the time didn't really help things in that department.
DJ Unique 5:03 AM - 18 April, 2018
Quote:
got have that 128 kbps quality for that added warmth.

LOL
jswami123 3:45 PM - 3 May, 2019
Thanks, for this quality.