Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

From SSL to SDJ is it stable HELP ??

glennhurst@live.co.uk 3:50 PM - 11 April, 2017
Hi guys i have been on ssl for about 5 years now and its super stable!
i wanted to get a pioneer S9 but a lot of minor issues with the mixer and SDJ sounds so buggy.

I was them thinking i would get a Pioneer a DDJ-SP1 so i could just mix things up and so on but again its only SDJ i don't think i can use it on scratch live.

I find it annoying as over anything i want a stable serato as i gig 5 night a week. SSL gives me that but it also holds me back from taking my DJing to a next level.

so is SDJ solid to run.

currently downloaded a older version of SDJ 1.9.2

running macbook pro late 2012 500gb hard drive i7 processor 8 gig ram OS maintain lion

or i could use a late 2012 macbook pro 500gb i5 processor 12 gig ram OS 10.10.4 yosemite

THANK YOU !! for any help.
Culprit 11:41 PM - 11 April, 2017
your running yosemite, your in good shape.
glennhurst@live.co.uk 9:21 PM - 12 April, 2017
Ok so it's more the OS system that's the issue rather then SDJ itself? Thanks for the reply.
glennhurst@live.co.uk 9:23 PM - 12 April, 2017
Sorry it's mountain lion on my I7 Mac and then Yosemite on my i5. Auto correct lol.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 10:13 PM - 12 April, 2017
Quote:
Hi guys i have been on ssl for about 5 years now and its super stable!
i wanted to get a pioneer S9 but a lot of minor issues with the mixer and SDJ sounds so buggy.

I was them thinking i would get a Pioneer a DDJ-SP1 so i could just mix things up and so on but again its only SDJ i don't think i can use it on scratch live.

I find it annoying as over anything i want a stable serato as i gig 5 night a week. SSL gives me that but it also holds me back from taking my DJing to a next level.

so is SDJ solid to run.

currently downloaded a older version of SDJ 1.9.2

running macbook pro late 2012 500gb hard drive i7 processor 8 gig ram OS maintain lion

or i could use a late 2012 macbook pro 500gb i5 processor 12 gig ram OS 10.10.4 yosemite

THANK YOU !! for any help.

Hey,

You'll be sweet to use Serato and the S9 with either either of those computers. Hit us up if you run into any issues but I you should be able to use Serato DJ without any worry.

Cheers.
Philmixit 11:54 PM - 12 April, 2017
I agree with Jordon L , I have to say that Serato DJ 1.9.6 for me is the best by far, the best version ever. Very nice job, to the team of Serato DJ , I am looking forward to see what's next.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
glennhurst@live.co.uk 8:04 PM - 18 April, 2017
Ok thanks guys maybe il update to serato DJ 1.9.6 then and see how I get on.