Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Serato Intro cant select 1ms latency

Taz8521 9:57 AM - 11 April, 2017
hello windows 10 user here, the 64 samples 1ms latency in serato intro / serato dj trial seems to be disabled, the pc has seriously low DPC latency on the dpc checker around 1-2us but i can only select 128 samples 2ms. id really just like to have the 1ms for scratching and ive read all over the show that mixtrack pro users are using 1ms, why is this not possible for me?
Taz8521 10:09 AM - 11 April, 2017
Ahh i forgot to say its the Mixtrack pro 2 im using
DJ Tecniq 9:45 PM - 11 April, 2017
Quote:
Ahh i forgot to say its the Mixtrack pro 2 im using
Have you thought about maybe upgrading to Serato DJ with your controller? You'll be able to do a lot more with it. Serato Intro is basic software with some limitations. However here's a tutorial for scratch settings with SDJ which is probably similar settings to Intro. FF to the Serato demonstration.

youtu.be
Taz8521 1:29 PM - 15 April, 2017
Yeah ive tried the trial but it wont allow for 1ms latency only 2ms, although when using virtual dj along with asio4all i can get a low 1ms latency which is fine for the cuts i do, maybe its a windows driver issue with serato, thanks for the reply :)
Nutski 8:13 AM - 26 June, 2018
Hi Taz8521

Is your problem solved with the serato dj intro? I'm using Serato DJ Intro in combination with a Denon MC2000-controller. I'm not able to choose the 1ms latency. How can I fix it? It's not possible to mix accurate this way.

Please help me out! :-) [An upgrade to Serato DJ is not necessary - the limitations in Intro are not a problem to me].

Thanks
Nutski