Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pioneer DJ XDJ 1000 MK II Compatibility with Serato .

Fabian26 7:57 PM - 5 April, 2017
Hi nbottino32,

i have the same Problem.

if Serato see this Post: Please support the MK 2 fast !!

Sorry for my bad English.

Greetings from Germany !
Culprit 7:43 AM - 13 April, 2017
Amen, plus 1
We want support
We want support
We want support
Shoby 8:37 AM - 23 May, 2017
Hey everyone!

Can any one from Serato give us an indication of updates about the XDJ 1000 MK2 being compatible with Serato?

Sure we can use this via time code but having HID support would be a great addition. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
roel 6:56 PM - 2 June, 2017
Same here,

The bar i am tesident just bought 2 mk2 players and the fact is i do not like reckordbox :(. Is there a date on HID support plz ....
Anders Christensen 6:25 AM - 7 June, 2017
I had a similar isue when I bought the XDJ700. So after Pioneer converted Recordbox to a performance software they seem to band other DJ software from more and more of their products. I think is a mater of Pioneer, trying to convert more and more people to Recordbox ..
Laurent Schark 7:41 PM - 2 August, 2017
+1 I really need HID compatibility asap. Serato, Pioneer, pleeeeeease ! Make it happen
PtipereMuzik 8:32 AM - 7 August, 2017
+1 pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nint3ndope 1:34 PM - 5 October, 2017
+1

Serato DJ needs to add HID support for XDJ-1000MK2. I mean the XDJ-1000s have it, I can't imagine it would take too much development time to integrate XDJ-1000MK2. This would obviously take people away from switching to Rekordbox, which is Rekordbox's ultimate goal. User retention is key at this moment when there is more competition on the market.