Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

What is wrong with SDJ 1.9.6

DJ Tecniq 6:38 AM - 19 March, 2017
Live footage from a Wedding earlier tonight. Using the SB2 w/ a Mid 2014 mbp and have never seen this before. Every time I clicked prepare tab the waveform/virtual deck would freeze even the Master output would pause/glitch. After this recording it did the same with File, Browse, Prepare and History tab. Looks very unstable. sdj performed fine the entire night but this concerned me. Something could be seriously wrong with the display? Please look into it.
www.dropbox.com
DJ Tecniq 6:41 AM - 19 March, 2017
Scratchlive has never done some glitchy shit Ike this. Time to go back to the drawing board guys. With my specs SDJ should not be having these issues. Just saying. #fixthekinks
DJ Tecniq 6:49 AM - 19 March, 2017
Update: It was cold out maybe below 50 so maybe that was the cause? Just looks suspicious. Is there any testing being done in cold/warm conditions? I would hope there is. Thanks for any help.
Vdj Exotiq 7:17 PM - 19 March, 2017
1.9.6 messd my night las weekend had to switch to scratchlive real quik . i faced a no sound output as i was playing plus it was very unstable
been using serato dj for somtime and this has never happend to me
DJ Tecniq 3:36 AM - 20 March, 2017
Quote:
1.9.6 messd my night las weekend had to switch to scratchlive real quik . i faced a no sound output as i was playing plus it was very unstable
been using serato dj for somtime and this has never happend to me
what are the specs of your machine? This could be the cause.
DJ Fluke 613 11:40 AM - 20 March, 2017
Dj technic your saying it was -50 out, put serato aside, does apple , pioneer and whatever hardware you have recommend using the electronics at that weather ?

I really wonder about you man. You always have issues wich relate back to your stupidity. I am not being rude , but are you so bored in life man ? Like for real, you want them to test in cold hot weather environment??? It's a software man. The hardware is what should be tested not the fucking software.
Hanginon 12:44 PM - 20 March, 2017
I think he meant it was below 50 degrees, not -50 degrees, but DJ Fluke 613 is correct - that's got nothing to do with the software.

Typical DJ hardware should have no problem with 50 degree weather. Too much heat can be a problem, not cold.

Did you have other programs running at the same time?

The other pinch I get is the SB2. Lost of people reporting weird connection problems with it, here and on other forums. The SB2 is USB port powered - did you have anything else connected besides the SB2?
kraakhelder 1:05 PM - 20 March, 2017
Last weekend Serato 1.9.6 crashed on my Macbook (latest model). After downgrading to 1.9.5 everything went fine.
Hanginon 2:01 PM - 20 March, 2017
"Last weekend Serato 1.9.6 ran fine on my old, dirt cheap, Asus Intel Core 2 Duo laptop."
It really did, but that by itself is useless information.

Quote:
Last weekend Serato 1.9.6 crashed on my Macbook (latest model). After downgrading to 1.9.5 everything went fine.

Guess what, Macbook's are not necessarily the cure all for the world's ill's.

What model Macbook?
What were you doing when it crashed(DVS)?
Hardware (controller, etc.)?
Plugins (P'n'T, Flip)?
Running Video?

There's some sharp people at Serato, but nobody can operate in a vacuum.
kraakhelder 2:10 PM - 20 March, 2017
Quote:
Guess what, Macbook's are not necessarily the cure all for the world's ill's.

What model Macbook?
Plugins (P'n'T, Flip)?
Running Video?

There's some sharp people at Serato, but nobody can operate in a vacuum.

TRUE! I'll try to give you some extra info :)

Quote:
What model Macbook?

3.3GHz Dual-core Intel Core i7, 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, Intel Iris Graphics 550, 512GB PCIe-based SSD, Touch Bar and Touch ID

Quote:

Nothing. Serato was just playing a track.

Quote:

I used a Pioneer DDJ-SX controller.

Quote:
Plugins (P'n'T, Flip)?

No plugins.

Quote:
Running Video?

Nope.
Hanginon 2:20 PM - 20 March, 2017
Library internal on the SSD?
Is it analyzed?
Not running Kaspersky?
kraakhelder 2:23 PM - 20 March, 2017
Quote:
Library internal on the SSD?
Is it analyzed?
Not running Kaspersky?

Library on internal SSD;
Completely analyzed;
No virusscanner at all.

I never had an issue with Serato before. The crash was a complete surprise for me and a silence in the club. After downgrading to 1.9.5 everything went fine.
Hanginon 2:31 PM - 20 March, 2017
At this point I'd say you are 100% correct - shouldn't have happened. Hopefully someone at Serato is following this thread, but you should probably open a support ticket just in case.
Hanginon 2:53 PM - 20 March, 2017
One last piece - your new laptop has Thunderbolt/USB-C connectors. How are you connecting it to the DDJ-SX? This should have nothing to do with the crash, since this would effect 1.9.5 as well, but I'm just curious.
kraakhelder 3:11 PM - 20 March, 2017
No problem. I used an Apple USB-C to USB connector (www.apple.com).
DJ Tecniq 4:45 PM - 20 March, 2017
Quote:
I think he meant it was below 50 degrees, not -50 degrees, but DJ Fluke 613 is correct - that's got nothing to do with the software.

Typical DJ hardware should have no problem with 50 degree weather. Too much heat can be a problem, not cold.

The other pinch I get is the SB2. Lost of people reporting weird connection problems with it, here and on other forums. The SB2 is USB port powered - did you have anything else connected besides the SB2?
correct it was below 50 degrees. Have had no other issues with the SB2 except sometimes the fx don't engage I have to turn the knob to get them to activate then click the fx button. For example I can't just click the fx button and the fx be applied I'm not impressed with the SDJ fx as it is...echo out doesn't work half the time this is no surprise as it's been like this since echo out was first introduced. No other programs running I had my SSD Samsung T3 ext running and the SB2. I'm gonna do further testing maybe it was the weather. Regardless their should be some testing at their offices all DJ's work in diff conditions not always warm climates or atmospheres.
DJ Tecniq 4:54 PM - 20 March, 2017
Quote:
I am not being rude , but are you so bored in life man ?
It is quite rude actually. What you seem to not understand is the software "was" the issue not my controller. My laptop has well enough specs for the software to even be acting that way. Bored in life? It's called being concerned of the software I pay for this is my job if the software freezes up then what? I'm providing service at a wedding and the clients don't want excuses like "oh well the software froze up or stopped the music...there is no excuse. End of story.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:02 PM - 22 March, 2017
Hey guys,

Our support team is here for troubleshooting any issues in depth. Please feel free to open up a help request at the link below.

support.serato.com

Also, please talk to each other nicely :)
kraakhelder 7:19 AM - 23 March, 2017
Thanks Jordan!
hologram 6:21 PM - 23 March, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

correct it was below 50 degrees. Have had no other issues with the SB2 except sometimes the fx don't engage I have to turn the knob to get them to activate then click the fx button. For example I can't just click the fx button and the fx be applied I'm not impressed with the SDJ fx as it is...echo out doesn't work half the time this is no surprise as it's been like this since echo out was first introduced. No other programs running I had my SSD Samsung T3 ext running and the SB2. I'm gonna do further testing maybe it was the weather. Regardless their should be some testing at their offices all DJ's work in diff conditions not always warm climates or atmospheres.

Environmental conditions affect Hardware directly not software.
The resulting affect on the Hardware causes issues with the software running on the hardware.
Why would any software company test environmental conditions when there is nothing they can do about it?
Mr. Goodkat 6:32 PM - 23 March, 2017
Quote:

The resulting affect on the Hardware causes issues with the software running on the hardware.
Why would any software company test environmental conditions when there is nothing they can do about it?
DJ Tecniq 7:24 PM - 23 March, 2017
quote]Environmental conditions affect Hardware directly not software.
Why would any software company test environmental conditions when there is nothing they can do about it?But I had no problems running the sb2 or loading tracks or functionality issues. The software kept freezing/pausing whenever I clicked file, browse. tab, history. If environmental conditions affect hardware then why wasn't my hardware affected? I had issues with the software during that time.
DJ Tecniq 7:26 PM - 23 March, 2017
Quote:
But I had no problems running the sb2 or loading tracks or functionality issues. The software kept freezing/pausing whenever I clicked file, browse. tab, history. If environmental conditions affect hardware then why wasn't my hardware affected? I had issues with the software during that time.
Johnny H 8:39 PM - 23 March, 2017
I have raised this issue with serato and after 5 days they came back to me and said check your hard drives ?? There is nothing wrong with the hard drives I'm even re-analysing my whole library again just to be sure,

After working on 1.9.6 last weekend when accessing music from external drives serato runs like a pig! glitchy, pausing the graphic decks when they spin, and pausing waveforms! when clicking through library crates or accessing music from the external hard drives?

I have 4 brand new external hard drives 3 are seagate USB3 5TB external drives and the one I DJ with is a lacie 8TB dual (2big thunderbolt) external drives, as you can never have too many backup of your music!

I have and I7 16gigs SSD PC which I use to process my serato music collection and I DJ with a 2015 I7 2.8 ghz 16gig ssd macbook pro running yosemite

Most of my music collection is wav files all tagged with cover art, when using serato 1.9.5 and 1.96 it is performing like a pig, slow glitchy and pausing all the time when clicking through crates, I'm on tenterhooks all night!

Everytime I click on or through my crates both decks stop spinning and pause and so does the serato waveform stops for about a second! its very off putting!

If I click on files button in serato and drag an unsynced file on to the deck from a remote folder on the external hard drive, same thing all graphics pauses for about a second ??

If I click browse button in serato and click through the various tags it seems even worst! it pauses and glitches non stop, I have never seen anything like it !

In my quest to try and overcome this issue I have been doing the following

1) on the mac book pro I have erased yosemite and done a fresh install this week

2) have fully optimised the mac book pro to seratos guide lines turning of all hardware and services on the mac that is not required including power saving, file searching, backup vault etc.

3) My thunderbolt (2x4TB lacie external drive use to be formatted to ext fat for compatibility between mac and windows) I have now formatted to NTFS and purchased paragon NTFS for mac to allow full apple compatibility with NTFS format. Was always a little worries about the stability of ext fat, so now moved away from this format

4) Two of my other 5TB USB external drives I have formatted to apple HFS+ format, the apple native format

5) I have duplicated copies of my serato music library on all 4 external Hard drives, all drives are identical with the same serato music library of about 41,000 ish files mainly Wav

6) though it is taking a life time I am re-analyzing my whole serato library collection just to be sure there are no nasty bad files causing this issues or corrupted database, but so far so good all files have images, play well and no yellow symbols beside them indicating problems.

I have wasted so much time this week reformatting drives, reinstalling yosemite and reinstalling software, re analising serato library etc. only to find nothing has improved serato still runs like a pig pausing the moving graphics when clicking through external hard drive media ???

I run high end hardware on both PC & mac book pro and serato just seems more buggy, bloated with every release.

I am really running out of ideas how to get this issue rectified and I don't think I will as I think it is serato software !

I don't know if its low priority hardware access to remote external media, with even lower priority to the video ??? Serato never seem that fast or rapid when clicking on a crate and watching all the files and cover art display for that crate. It always seems very sluggish and slow and that on high end thunderbolts external drives.

Out side of serato on the macbook file access from the external thunderbolt drive is pretty dam impressive and fast ?? so why so slow and sluggish and glitchy in serato.

I don't want to and should not have to have my large wav collection on the internal SSD on the mac, I like to work on the PC and slowly enhance and update the library on my external drives.

When serato support, got back to me and said check your drive..... NO I have checked my drives, I have also this week reformatted all my drives with various filling system to try and get to the bottom of this very annoying issue in serato. I have re store my libraries to all drives nothing on any drive is any better.

Serato still pauses and glitches the moving graphics when accessing files and clicking through crates stored on either USB3 or thunderbolt external storage with either NTFS, EXT FAT or HFS+ format.

Nothing I have done this week has improved this issue, now will support please either suggest anything I may have missed or you check serato for this issue as I'm sure this problem is not too far away at your end. Or is there any chance of a lite snappy 64bit version of serato that can really utilise and benefit from today's high end hardware and get over all these sluggy issues in serato.

I really have tried in vain this week to improve the performance of 1.9.6 with my external media after being so disappointed and worried working last weekend with all the pausing and glitching. nothing I have done has improved anything! Here's hoping someone can shine some light and get some real snappy performance back in serato.

Regards
Hanginon 2:49 AM - 24 March, 2017
You are preaching to a choir in absentia. You're expecting people who deliberately technologically cripple the software, so it will better emulate a "two turntable experience", to produce a "lite snappy 64 bit version of Serato". You're kidding, right?

Lets try this. Forget the 41,000 wav files for now. Can you get a 100 mp3's (or convert a 100 or your own wav's to mp3's), load them on your internal drive, and see if the same thing happens?
Johnny H 9:41 AM - 24 March, 2017
After speaking with the software department at the electronics company I work for, and explaining the issues I been having with serato, they! have indicated what they believe is the issue with serato programming!

The guys explained today's software should be designed and written to be as asynchronous as possible allowing multiple items/hardware to all be working at the same time in parallel, with minimum interruption to the processor from each event.

For today's high end I7/5 series processors, this is done by assigning various events / hardware to the various threads in the software. so for example audio processing would be on one thread, image and graphics would be programmed to another thread and file access would be software programed to another thread and so.

This would mean that when files are accessed from external drives they are on there own software and processing thread thus allowing that job in serato to be done with minimum interruption from other events, threads or hardware.

The software design team at work have had similar issues to what i'm describing when designing and writing various software and have said to me it's simply all down to the way serato is programmed and utilising the various threads on offer with today's high end processors. They are also amazed there is no 64bit version, there is very few software packages around today that do not offer a 64bit version.

I guess serato is what it is and simply has not been coded and programed to run and operate efficiently by assigning multiple processor threads to the many various jobs serato has to do.

I'm now not holding out any hope about things getting better in the near future!, if the foundation is unstable, building on will just be one big disaster.
Hanginon 10:11 AM - 24 March, 2017
Quote:
The software design team at work have had similar issues to what i'm describing when designing and writing various software and have said to me it's simply all down to the way serato is programmed and utilising the various threads on offer with today's high end processors. They are also amazed there is no 64bit version, there is very few software packages around today that do not offer a 64bit version.

You might be right.

I run Serato DJ on some pretty low end PC's. Since I'm not a video DJ, I don't allow Serato to load the video module - I have renamed it in my Serato directory to something the program doesn't recognize.

However, again I must say, you are preaching to a choir absentia at Serato - if you want to continue to use Serato DJ, you need to figure out your own workarounds.
Johnny H 11:13 AM - 24 March, 2017
What a sad state of affairs! that serato software from once being the best dj software that nothing could come close too! is now so problematic ??

I guess the programmers are simply using lots of sticking plasters etc. on a rocky or unstable foundation or don't have the knowledge, finances or resources to equal similar highly efficient software design!

most software concepts today are totally modular, whereby you add the plugins and drivers etc for only what you are using in your setup, in webdesign wordpress uses the same concept, you add the plugins for for the feature you require on the website.

In serato why is every feature / driver / hardware / controller and so in every release and getting bigger and more bloated with every release. Its a crazy concept and way forward!

Serato should be supplied as a simplest basic lite frame work that the end user adds the feature he or she requires removing all the bloated crap out of serato main program.

Why do I need video facility slowing down seratos performance if I'm not using using video or why do I need serato to be able to support 50 controllers, I'm only using 1 controller.

The whole concept and mindset of the serato software team is behind the times with software design sadly. That's not to say serato is not great software, quite simply it is and by far my favorite. But the design structure and programming has been poorly thought out from a design concept and performance concept.

It's trying to do far too much yet each user is only requiring a minimum percentage,

make it modular and plug in configurable and remove all the countless pages and lines of code that is hindering it's performance.

It's bulky and bloated and if designed right could be worked on in a modular approach, perfecting every stage of serato

Now it would seem, we have to take it on ourselves to start hacking in to the code / program and customise how serato works by renaming files, preventing heavy services from running just to get a little more performance.

What a crazy situation, it's becoming laughable, and embarrassing how pro high end dj software is following this route for the end user. simply sad!
Johnny H 12:55 PM - 24 March, 2017
Quote:
However, again I must say, you are preaching to a choir absentia at Serato

Why ??? why?? don't they want to improve the performance, reliability and keep the once good name, they worked so hard to obtain, it would not hurt the software designers at serato to take a week out and study the feedback and posts from educated end users on this forum that have a wealth of knowledge and in insight to the various problems that arise with serato, each build seems more and more bloated and problematic

it's 2017 why oh why are the serato software designers not utilizing all the high quality coding practices and features on offer today to produce efficient modular, reliable code. Sadly things seem to be going backwards with every release
hologram 2:05 AM - 25 March, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
But I had no problems running the sb2 or loading tracks or functionality issues. The software kept freezing/pausing whenever I clicked file, browse. tab, history. If environmental conditions affect hardware then why wasn't my hardware affected? I had issues with the software during that time.

Maybe I missed something. I thought you were asking serato to test Environmental conditions that there software would run in?
DJ Tecniq 1:07 AM - 27 March, 2017
Turns out this is not a weather issue or due to my mac being cold...i played a gig sat night at an inside venue and i got this same glitch/freeze browsing with the tabs for music...not good!
DJ Tecniq 1:19 AM - 27 March, 2017
Now I dunno if this is just the SB2 but I heard from another user he got a glitch/freeze while scrolling tracks with the S9. Whatever is going on in 1.9.6 they need to figure it out. I've never had these freezes with Scratchlive and it concerns me.
Smoke21 12:52 PM - 6 May, 2017
Ive noticed that after leaving serato dj 1.9.6 inactive for a few hours it crashes and the program closes and i get a report why... didnt notice what it said but thats my experience with 1.9.6
pudpoh 1:35 PM - 6 May, 2017
When using external drives, you need to check a few things, first of all get the manufacturers software for that drive. It allows you to change some internal power saving settings that allow the drive to spin down, you never ever want it to do this with a machine you use to DJ with. In the os you need to make sure again that nothing is set to power down. I don't know much about Mac's but with a windows pc Serato will crash if the usb port to your controller gets powered off by the os to save power. You need to check you Mac is not doing this. Also Mac's use a totally different file system to pcs, if you are using your drives on a pc and on a Mac you will need to format them as fat32. Not the most robust file system, but both operating systems can read and write to them. If you are preparing your drives with a pc then they are likely formatted as NTFS, Mac's can NTFS files system but cannot write to it. This will cause you major issues with Serato of it can't write to the drive.
DJ Tecniq 4:43 PM - 6 May, 2017
Quote:
When using external drives, you need to check a few things, first of all get the manufacturers software for that drive. It allows you to change some internal power saving settings that allow the drive to spin down, you never ever want it to do this with a machine you use to DJ with. In the os you need to make sure again that nothing is set to power down. I don't know much about Mac's but with a windows pc Serato will crash if the usb port to your controller gets powered off by the os to save power. You need to check you Mac is not doing this. Also Mac's use a totally different file system to pcs, if you are using your drives on a pc and on a Mac you will need to format them as fat32. Not the most robust file system, but both operating systems can read and write to them. If you are preparing your drives with a pc then they are likely formatted as NTFS, Mac's can NTFS files system but cannot write to it. This will cause you major issues with Serato of it can't write to the drive.
Appreciate the comment but it's a SSD ext drive not a reg spinning disk drive as for my Mac settings my Mac never goes to sleep or powers off the ext device while I'm playing actually I always have that disabled by default. It is definitely SDJ software as I'm not the only user with these GUI freezes. Just something I'm not used to as a long time user of SSL. I have also noticed SDJ takes forever to analyze video files it seems SDJ is very delicate with other USB devices. However I have had screen freezes with no additional USB drive plugged in before. So i don't believe it has anything to do with other USB devices as I've had problems with just my SB2 connected and nothing else.
pudpoh 5:35 PM - 6 May, 2017
Doesn't matter if it's ssd or not the enclosure it is in can still go into a power saving mode, check this, if it turns it off it will take time to initiate it again even if it is an ssd. Also check your usb power settings, I don't know how you do that on a mac but if it turns a usb port off that is in use to save power Serato doesn't like it. On windows it causes it to crash, as soon as you change the settings in the device manager to ensure it doesn't power anything off it no longer crashes. I've seen this happen on more than one machine, just because you have a mac doesn't mean you won't get problems like this, they are basically the same hardware as a windows pc, they just run a different os.
DJ Tecniq 1:36 AM - 7 May, 2017
Quote:
Doesn't matter if it's ssd or not the enclosure it is in can still go into a power saving mode, check this, if it turns it off it will take time to initiate it again even if it is an ssd. Also check your usb power settings, I don't know how you do that on a mac but if it turns a usb port off that is in use to save power Serato doesn't like it. On windows it causes it to crash, as soon as you change the settings in the device manager to ensure it doesn't power anything off it no longer crashes. I've seen this happen on more than one machine, just because you have a mac doesn't mean you won't get problems like this, they are basically the same hardware as a windows pc, they just run a different os.
Not entirely correct as i said before the Mac does not go into a power save mode I have this disabled nor does the ext drive it's a Samsung T3 USB 3.0 drive I've never had any issues with it. As far as the GUI freezing it has happened w/o the ext even plugged in which is a clear sign it's not the drive.
Smoke21 9:51 PM - 8 May, 2017
hey guys this is what i get when SDJ 1.9.6 is on Player Mode… Not connected to usb

Process: Serato DJ [1989]
Path: /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/MacOS/Serato DJ
Identifier: com.serato.seratodj
Version: 1.9.6 (1.9.6.4129)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [121]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2017-05-08 17:41:17.453 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8.5 (12F2560)
Report Version: 10

Interval Since Last Report: 4807058 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 134
Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 1617578 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 3
Anonymous UUID: FF293AEC-99C5-B311-660F-5AFA959EED4C

Crashed Thread: 54

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
abort() called

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 com.serato.seratodj 0x008e4abe 0x87000 + 8772286
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x008e49ff 0x87000 + 8772095
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x0028edc8 0x87000 + 2129352
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x004292f4 0x87000 + 3810036
4 com.apple.Foundation 0x96987974 __NSFireTimer + 117
5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x96385406 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22
6 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x96384da5 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 709
7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x96369bb2 __CFRunLoopRun + 1842
8 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9636901a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 378
9 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x96368e8b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
10 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x91bf6f5a RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 242
11 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x91bf6cc9 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 374
12 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x91bf6b44 BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 88
13 com.apple.AppKit 0x9211293a _DPSNextEvent + 724
14 com.apple.AppKit 0x9211216c -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 119
15 com.apple.AppKit 0x921085cc -[NSApplication run] + 855
16 com.serato.seratodj 0x0042a5ad 0x87000 + 3814829
17 com.serato.seratodj 0x00429e56 0x87000 + 3812950
18 com.serato.seratodj 0x000935c5 0x87000 + 50629

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e699ae kevent + 10
1 libdispatch.dylib 0x97f41c71 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 993
2 libdispatch.dylib 0x97f417a9 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 53

Thread 2:: QQmlThread
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e68be6 __select + 10
1 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04127a92 qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*) + 546
2 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x041294cf QEventDispatcherUNIX::select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec*) + 47
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04128a5d QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate::doSelect(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>, timespec*) + 989
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04129bcf QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 271
5 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x040cf251 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 417
6 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2b3ac QThread::exec() + 108
7 org.qt-project.QtQml 0x04f19b3c QQmlThreadPrivate::run() + 60
8 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2f033 QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 387
9 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
10 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 3:: Qt bearer thread
1 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04127a92 qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*) + 546
2 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x041294cf QEventDispatcherUNIX::select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec*) + 47
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04128a5d QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate::doSelect(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>, timespec*) + 989
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04129bcf QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 271
5 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x040cf251 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 417
7 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2f033 QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 387
8 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
9 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e68c72 __semwait_signal + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91928a49 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 189
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91928877 sleep$UNIX2003 + 66
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00c475b6 0x87000 + 12322230
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00be3ce5 0x87000 + 11914469
5 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
6 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 5:: HTTPControllerShutdownHelper

Thread 6:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e688e2 __psynch_cvwait + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a3280 _pthread_cond_wait + 833
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x919290d4 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 70
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a83a57 0x87000 + 10472023
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a837a6 0x87000 + 10471334
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a83c1e 0x87000 + 10472478
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad8c13 0x87000 + 10820627
7 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
8 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 7:: HTTPControllerThread
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x009d9399 0x87000 + 9773977
8 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2f033 QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 387

Thread 8:
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91929089 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0041a9ff 0x87000 + 3750399
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x001121dc 0x87000 + 569820
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x009ef2a3 0x87000 + 9863843
6 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
7 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 9:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x009856c9 0x87000 + 9430729
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x009871c0 0x87000 + 9437632
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad8c13 0x87000 + 10820627

Thread 10:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x0009546f 0x87000 + 58479

Thread 11:
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a32e9 _pthread_cond_wait + 938
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a3572 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0041a9f1 0x87000 + 3750385
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x002594b5 0x87000 + 1909941

Thread 12:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x000e8241 0x87000 + 397889

Thread 13:

Thread 14:

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:

Thread 18:

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:

Thread 22:

Thread 23:

Thread 24:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a84581 0x87000 + 10474881
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a847f4 0x87000 + 10475508
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a848d1 0x87000 + 10475729

Thread 25:

Thread 26:

Thread 27:

Thread 28:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00adab07 0x87000 + 10828551
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad97ae 0x87000 + 10823598
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x0013d8a3 0x87000 + 747683
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x000dca58 0x87000 + 350808
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x000e6672 0x87000 + 390770
8 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad8c13 0x87000 + 10820627

Thread 29:
2 libc++.1.dylib 0x938e5c57 std::__1::this_thread::sleep_for(std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > const&) + 80
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0024f3d5 0x87000 + 1868757
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x0024f154 0x87000 + 1868116

Thread 30:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x001f9f57 0x87000 + 1519447
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x001f3bc2 0x87000 + 1493954
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x001fa41c 0x87000 + 1520668

Thread 31:
2 libc++.1.dylib 0x938e5c57 std::__1::this_thread::sleep_for(std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > const&) + 80
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a6a969 0x87000 + 10369385
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a6ae5d 0x87000 + 10370653

Thread 32:

Thread 33:: HTTPControllerShutdownHelper

Thread 34:

Thread 35:: HTTPControllerThread
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91928831 pselect$UNIX2003 + 217
2 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x041278e9 qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*) + 121
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x041294cf QEventDispatcherUNIX::select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec*) + 47
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04128a5d QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate::doSelect(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>, timespec*) + 989
5 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04129bcf QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 271
6 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x040cf251 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 417
7 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2b3ac QThread::exec() + 108
8 com.serato.seratodj 0x009d9399 0x87000 + 9773977
9 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2f033 QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 387
10 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
11 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 36:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x003d3751 0x87000 + 3458897
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x003d2a78 0x87000 + 3455608
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x003d384e 0x87000 + 3459150

Thread 37:
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b0519d 0x87000 + 11002269
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b04dee 0x87000 + 11001326
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b04a9e 0x87000 + 11000478
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b049b4 0x87000 + 11000244

Thread 38:
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b0519d 0x87000 + 11002269
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b04dee 0x87000 + 11001326
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b04a9e 0x87000 + 11000478
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b09254 0x87000 + 11018836

Thread 39:
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad9870 0x87000 + 10823792
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a84e8e 0x87000 + 10477198
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00951b11 0x87000 + 9218833
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x00952126 0x87000 + 9220390

Thread 40:
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x00952e22 0x87000 + 9223714
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x00953219 0x87000 + 9224729
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x009533ae 0x87000 + 9225134
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad8c13 0x87000 + 10820627

Thread 41:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00931fda 0x87000 + 9088986
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x009325fa 0x87000 + 9090554
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00ad8c13 0x87000 + 10820627

Thread 42:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x0013d8a3 0x87000 + 747683
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x0013cf00 0x87000 + 745216
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x0013deaa 0x87000 + 749226

Thread 43:
3 libc++.1.dylib 0x938a8fe6 std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > >) + 120
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a8db8c 0x87000 + 10513292
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a8d212 0x87000 + 10510866
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a8eaa1 0x87000 + 10517153

Thread 44:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e667ce mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e65cac mach_msg + 68
2 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x09bb322d XServerMachPort::ReceiveMessage(int&, void*, int&) + 101
3 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x09bd0ae0 MIDIProcess::RunMIDIInThread() + 144
4 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x09bd6c48 MIDIProcess::MIDIInPortThread::Run() + 24
5 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x09bb4805 XThread::RunHelper(void*) + 17
6 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x09bb42ee CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 196

Thread 45:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00154cc9 0x87000 + 842953

Thread 46:: Qt HTTP thread

Thread 47:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00165957 0x87000 + 911703

Thread 48:: Qt HTTP thread

Thread 49:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e667ce mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e65cac mach_msg + 68
2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x931158ba HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 138
3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9310ff2e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 70
4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9310e5cd HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1287
5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9310e017 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 145
6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x93118561 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke_0 + 20
7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9310df3d HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 71

Thread 50:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x0009c6d0 0x87000 + 87760

Thread 51:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x0018d7ab 0x87000 + 1075115

Thread 52:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e690ee __workq_kernreturn + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a10ac _pthread_workq_return + 45
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a0e79 _pthread_wqthread + 448
3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888daa start_wqthread + 30

Thread 53:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e690ee __workq_kernreturn + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a10ac _pthread_workq_return + 45
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918a0e79 _pthread_wqthread + 448
3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888daa start_wqthread + 30

Thread 54 Crashed:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x98e68a6a __pthread_kill + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189fb2f pthread_kill + 101
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x918d6631 abort + 168
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0089dbf8 0x87000 + 8481784
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f21c2f qt_message_print(QtMsgType, QMessageLogContext const&, QString const&) + 127
5 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f1bc25 qt_message(QtMsgType, QMessageLogContext const&, char const*, char*) + 53
6 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f1d0a8 QMessageLogger::fatal(char const*, ...) const + 56
7 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x0412810b QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate::QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate() + 555
8 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x04129345 QEventDispatcherUNIX::QEventDispatcherUNIX(QObject*) + 37
9 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2ee84 QThreadPrivate::createEventDispatcher(QThreadData*) + 116
10 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x03f2ef9a QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 234
11 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9189e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
12 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91888dce thread_start + 34

Thread 54 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0xb0184de8 ecx: 0xb0184d5c edx: 0x98e68a6a
edi: 0xb0185000 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xb0184d78 esp: 0xb0184d5c
ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x98e68a6a cs: 0x0000000b
ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000023 gs: 0x0000000f
cr2: 0x03f21bb0
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
0x87000 - 0x3657fef +com.serato.seratodj (1.9.6 - 1.9.6.4129) <36560263-D036-36B2-8097-4B07729C8970> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/MacOS/Serato DJ
0x3a54000 - 0x3a5affb +libusbmuxd.dylib (0) <B54EE3F5-69D9-31F1-87E3-C2F8914069B9> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/libusbmuxd.dylib
0x3a65000 - 0x3d09fe7 +libpulse.dylib (0) <E75FD41D-7FB4-35B6-B778-E371CE50AC61> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpulse.dylib
0x3f05000 - 0x43eefff +org.qt-project.QtCore (5.6 - 5.6.2) <5D38808A-D5D6-37CC-89C3-75DCCAC998E2> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
0x460c000 - 0x4a6bff7 +org.qt-project.QtGui (5.6 - 5.6.2) <DE5D529D-4BDB-3E0E-B9A7-BC7FC8A252E9> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui
0x4cff000 - 0x4fa4ffc +org.qt-project.QtQml (5.6 - 5.6.2) <3DA29429-A6EB-32C9-9AFA-FC20B8E0B816> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQml.framework/Versions/5/QtQml
0x51ee000 - 0x547fff5 +org.qt-project.QtQuick (5.6 - 5.6.2) <7EB4C792-1ADC-3EE4-9FA5-84FD45890A06> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQuick.framework/Versions/5/QtQuick
0x574a000 - 0x5bdbff0 +org.qt-project.QtWidgets (5.6 - 5.6.2) <CD6CA0AF-449D-3008-B8B5-04F6141B063A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets
0x5f28000 - 0x5f2fff9 +org.qt-project.QtMacExtras (5.6 - 5.6.2) <A0DE3C4E-E6AB-3642-A704-9F5D0D2D8432> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMacExtras.framework/Versions/5/QtMacExtras
0x5f3e000 - 0x5fbbff1 +org.qt-project.QtMultimedia (5.6 - 5.6.2) <92BB6719-95BA-385F-8730-F1E889211F91> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimedia.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimedia
0x607f000 - 0x6090fff +org.qt-project.QtMultimediaWidgets (5.6 - 5.6.2) <2C6BD530-9EF6-3CBA-9EB6-1A0DA49606BE> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimediaWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimediaWidgets
0x60b0000 - 0x61a5ffd +org.qt-project.QtNetwork (5.6 - 5.6.2) <1992FAAE-54FA-3FCC-97B4-3079C1AF639A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork
0x627c000 - 0x62b3ff4 +org.qt-project.QtOpenGL (5.6 - 5.6.2) <249AE328-0875-35FF-975A-BC04B3345AEF> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtOpenGL.framework/Versions/5/QtOpenGL
0x62f8000 - 0x632eff1 +org.qt-project.QtPositioning (5.6 - 5.6.2) <EBA9F45F-289A-3222-A59E-81D20A5C1546> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPositioning.framework/Versions/5/QtPositioning
0x6360000 - 0x64d2fff +org.qt-project.QtScript (5.6 - 5.6.2) <EED71A86-EFA6-3F84-AEC6-B5D21807D338> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtScript.framework/Versions/5/QtScript
0x65f3000 - 0x662bff4 +org.qt-project.QtSvg (5.6 - 5.6.2) <5C7CB6F2-E425-3AB1-80B0-8D50D3A3F506> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/5/QtSvg
0x6660000 - 0x7cfeff3 +org.qt-project.QtWebKit (5.6 - 5.6.2) <16A47890-CBBB-3D3F-9F7A-96D2AFD6BCCD> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
0x946b000 - 0x9490ff2 +org.qt-project.QtWebKitWidgets (5.6 - 5.6.2) <F8E34672-6AD0-3081-B836-3C76F4AA81C6> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKitWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKitWidgets
0x94d8000 - 0x9506ff1 +org.qt-project.QtXml (5.6 - 5.6.2) <149A8C49-B1C2-3DC2-9822-52F98152A1EC> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/5/QtXml
0x9535000 - 0x9901fff +org.qt-project.QtXmlPatterns (5.6 - 5.6.2) <D4C89B5F-DA12-33C5-BFD7-3A192700409E> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXmlPatterns.framework/Versions/5/QtXmlPatterns
0x9ba5000 - 0x9bedffb com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.9 - 78) <7AAE4076-36FA-37C1-9EAE-344F1C8F14D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
0x9c12000 - 0x9d00ffb +libiconv.2.dylib (8.1) <ED938C08-774F-3698-ADD6-9A73636FF686> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/libiconv.2.dylib
0x9d10000 - 0x9d29ff6 +org.qt-project.QtSensors (5.6 - 5.6.2) <4036CFD3-89B9-36D0-B1B6-5A973DF5A710> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSensors.framework/Versions/5/QtSensors
0x9d61000 - 0x9d76ff0 +org.qt-project.QtWebChannel (5.6 - 5.6.2) <2CBF00E7-1196-3E9D-8610-1FDB59DC7B32> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebChannel.framework/Versions/5/QtWebChannel
0x9d8e000 - 0x9db3ff2 +org.qt-project.QtSql (5.6 - 5.6.2) <D386F7C0-6A42-310C-821E-4F28A4C2039A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSql.framework/Versions/5/QtSql
0x9ddc000 - 0x9e09ffc +org.qt-project.QtPrintSupport (5.6 - 5.6.2) <6460601B-85E9-3931-93C1-973C099AF929> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport
0x9e47000 - 0x9e5dffc libexpat.1.dylib (12) <D4F1FD2B-F75A-322C-843E-113EF5F8EEAF> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0xa036000 - 0xa043ff3 com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1) <68F8F983-5F16-3BA5-BDA7-1A5451CC02BB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
0xfdb5000 - 0xfdc3fff com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (1.8.1 - 1.8.1) <12C1E568-BE15-3F93-B706-84EF36DDF358> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib
0xfdd7000 - 0xfee5ffb +libqcocoa.dylib (0) <C3CD8A3A-2852-3389-965B-65C71BB47E9A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/platforms/libqcocoa.dylib
0x11ccb000 - 0x11cceff3 +libqtquick2plugin.dylib (0) <5121557F-EC9A-339A-A79F-5449DA61BAA6> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick.2/libqtquick2plugin.dylib
0x11cd4000 - 0x11cd7ff7 +libwindowplugin.dylib (0) <5A85DC8D-9E76-31A8-825B-0539096FB6A9> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Window.2/libwindowplugin.dylib
0x11cdd000 - 0x11d0cff3 +libdialogplugin.dylib (0) <04684AE8-8866-3149-990B-91A56F243611> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/libdialogplugin.dylib
0x11d36000 - 0x11d47ff3 +libqquicklayoutsplugin.dylib (0) <A8846588-403D-3C77-92BD-2771DC82B73D> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Layouts/libqquicklayoutsplugin.dylib
0x11d65000 - 0x11e19ff3 +libqtquickcontrolsplugin.dylib (0) <0801F7A2-035C-3F80-9F65-D6B71A77DA14> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Controls/libqtquickcontrolsplugin.dylib
0x11e76000 - 0x11e7fff5 +libqtgraphicaleffectsprivate.dylib (0) <A85C62D4-98FA-366B-A567-6B90DC83B98E> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtGraphicalEffects/private/libqtgraphicaleffectsprivate.dylib
0x11e8e000 - 0x11e96fff +libdialogsprivateplugin.dylib (0) <D7D85230-4D0A-3567-9470-1EF5C608EA76> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/Private/libdialogsprivateplugin.dylib
0x11ea5000 - 0x11eaefff +libqmlfolderlistmodelplugin.dylib (0) <049B3B8D-BF30-33E8-91D8-C7CB3DD5CD79> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/Qt/labs/folderlistmodel/libqmlfolderlistmodelplugin.dylib
0x11ebe000 - 0x11ec2ffd +libqmlsettingsplugin.dylib (0) <D88CF680-4574-399A-A95F-CE43747F6752> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/Qt/labs/settings/libqmlsettingsplugin.dylib
0x121da000 - 0x121e4ffd +libqdds.dylib (0) <9529AC2F-BCBA-3E34-85E3-DCFF3B0D2813> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqdds.dylib
0x121ee000 - 0x121f4ff7 +libqgif.dylib (0) <32358965-189E-3B1F-A9B4-C8BC7A8DFA63> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqgif.dylib
0x121fd000 - 0x12204ffa +libqicns.dylib (0) <A13B130D-471D-3367-A241-D099E55E59BD> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqicns.dylib
0x1220e000 - 0x12213ff7 +libqico.dylib (0) <6933CB8F-BB1A-34B2-8792-0A5C919561E5> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqico.dylib
0x1221c000 - 0x12255ffb +libqjpeg.dylib (0) <78B17627-4296-37DC-A6F8-9979319F7657> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib
0x1226c000 - 0x12271ffb +libqsvg.dylib (0) <E970005D-70D6-3C74-AD5B-256B389FEAB2> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqsvg.dylib
0x1227a000 - 0x1227effb +libqtga.dylib (0) <1D5DBAF3-8D74-394A-8F44-D1F9A38DCDFA> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqtga.dylib
0x12287000 - 0x122e4ffb +libqtiff.dylib (0) <9D25AD73-0CE2-358F-94F3-FDDAABDE7414> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib
0x12300000 - 0x12304fff +libqwbmp.dylib (0) <2ABB8029-6D0C-317A-BEB6-19818246127F> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqwbmp.dylib
0x1230c000 - 0x12367fff +libqwebp.dylib (0) <E7DD8942-AB51-3262-BDE7-462880A17C4E> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqwebp.dylib
0x12f8b000 - 0x1311fffb GLEngine (8.10.1) <8A61333B-95FF-34C4-8D4F-73A592F98FEC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0x13156000 - 0x132d7fff libGLProgrammability.dylib (8.10.1) <3DE23C07-D1D8-3647-8185-6C5A0113669F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x13309000 - 0x13314fff libGPUSupport.dylib (8.10.1) <B1E7ACE7-5A35-3182-912F-58143A39ECAF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport.dylib
0x1331c000 - 0x13320fff com.apple.IOAccelerator (74.19 - 74.19) <5B606C2A-5260-3F46-A085-43CED4926F66> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
0x13327000 - 0x13331fff libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (8.10.1) <293FD657-6229-354B-A1B4-7FFC23F0A61F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
0x1373b000 - 0x13766ff7 GLRendererFloat (8.10.1) <18713434-312C-3B45-B3CE-B618DA3C8D09> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0x1376f000 - 0x13777ffd libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.2.16) <43E630D7-14C3-3455-9A4E-B5EBFA638C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
0x14246000 - 0x14693ff3 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver (8.16.82 - 8.1.6) <6ECB5F90-3DE2-3128-9737-66DA3E17171B> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver
0x18a17000 - 0x18a1cfff com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.4.7 - 2.4.7fc4) <E76A669B-0A88-32B1-88F3-75D7DE065956> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
0x1e80a000 - 0x1e843fef +com.serato.audio.SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn (1.0.11 - 1.0) <62362A3D-4A08-F66A-0766-8F689DB718DF> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn
0x1e892000 - 0x1e9f0ff7 com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.9.1 - 1.9.1) <E43A867A-92FF-36C2-A803-7A5885F91536> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
0x1eb2d000 - 0x1eb38ff3 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBLib (630.4.2 - 630.4.2) <1AD81D37-8188-378E-BB9F-5072CC4D485A> /System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBLib.bundle/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBLib
0x8e2fa000 - 0x8ec49ffb com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (8.16.82 - 8.1.6) <A5A281DC-558E-325C-95EE-876BDD9DF7CE> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
0x8fe86000 - 0x8feb8e57 dyld (210.2.3) <23DBDBB1-1D21-342C-AC2A-0E55F27E6A1F> /usr/lib/dyld
0x9004e000 - 0x90055fff liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2) <310C99F8-0811-314D-9BB9-D0ED6DFA024B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x90060000 - 0x907fbff3 libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <AC5E06AA-DA54-3878-AA18-D339DCFEC406> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
0x907fc000 - 0x9086fff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (341.2 - 341.5) <D02222B5-B35D-3FA4-A788-6A5BB414337B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x90870000 - 0x908afff7 com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
0x909f3000 - 0x90a02fff libGL.dylib (8.10.1) <74BE67B7-9EA0-3F16-B43B-48CB92C9ED27> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x90a03000 - 0x90a0cffa com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <CAA6D3CE-7B3B-35F4-88B7-C80CDB9B4CE2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
0x90a0d000 - 0x90a39ff7 libsystem_info.dylib (406.18) <2DD9A179-EA1E-3733-A288-CC03B38B6D4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x90a3a000 - 0x90b38ff7 libFontParser.dylib (84.11) <2D601D71-F19B-3072-874D-29E07EAF88A5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x90b39000 - 0x90b42fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.2 - 2.5.2) <89822A83-B450-3363-8E9C-9B80CB4450B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x90b43000 - 0x90b46ffc libCoreVMClient.dylib (32.5) <CA150AC5-F98C-3F96-8B11-715B75A89C80> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x90b47000 - 0x90b89fff libcurl.4.dylib (69.2.71) <47B44870-19E2-3CBC-A977-BDF6DC276F5B> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0x90b8a000 - 0x90c60fff com.apple.DiscRecording (7.0 - 7000.2.4) <BCFA6387-F4B4-3B16-A46E-B7E77C8FB769> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
0x90c61000 - 0x90cc8fe7 libvDSP.dylib (380.10) <A9BB03FC-F70B-388F-8917-F8CE69F2164A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x90d2f000 - 0x90e4bffb com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.4 - 1.7.4) <782D711D-7930-324A-9015-686C2F86DBA3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x90e4c000 - 0x90eecff7 com.apple.QD (3.42.1 - 285.1) <BAAC13D2-1312-33C0-A255-FAB1D314C324> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x90eed000 - 0x90eedfff libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x90eee000 - 0x90eeefff com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x90eef000 - 0x90f01fff libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x90f02000 - 0x90f12ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (166) <D9080BA2-A365-351E-9FF2-7E0D4E8B1339> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x90f13000 - 0x90f55fff libauto.dylib (185.4) <3098A75E-438E-3F18-BAAC-CD8F1CC7C2F7> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x90f56000 - 0x90fd0ff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <8A3DA1FE-1985-3ECB-945A-6B1E853B4BDC> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x90fd1000 - 0x90ffaff7 libRIP.A.dylib (340.4) <EB7A268F-A154-3A5A-BAFB-FCC1CBBADF25> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x90ffb000 - 0x90ffeff9 libCGXType.A.dylib (340.4) <ECA7A47E-4D83-3D25-A8A7-E426DDDA48B7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
0x90fff000 - 0x91000fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220.4) <CAD3A969-8AC4-36E9-98D1-6A78F17361EF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x91003000 - 0x91095ffb libvMisc.dylib (380.10) <D9567F48-ED35-3362-B769-50916D30C601> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x91096000 - 0x910a4ff7 libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x911b7000 - 0x911bbfff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x911bc000 - 0x911bdffd libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
0x911be000 - 0x9143aff7 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.1 - 2599.54) <047B590D-9C9E-3CC7-905C-3FC4DEA982C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x91447000 - 0x9144bffc libGIF.dylib (854) <8432891F-E6BA-32D8-8B59-FDE35B47FD92> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x9144c000 - 0x9144cfff libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x91450000 - 0x914fbfff com.apple.LaunchServices (539.14 - 539.14) <59CDE327-711C-3E43-9F71-348C4421114F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x914fc000 - 0x9151efff libc++abi.dylib (26) <3AAA8D55-F5F6-362B-BA3C-CCAF0D3C8E27> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x91550000 - 0x91559fff com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26.3) <2552248F-7D93-32DF-856C-4B66C51858BE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x91560000 - 0x91562fff com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <79E3B880-3AB7-3BF3-9CDF-117A45599545> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x91563000 - 0x915dfff3 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.13) <E2E99D23-D85E-3749-B0E9-F73DDCD5819C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x915e0000 - 0x91600ffd com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 133.3) <FA45EAE8-BB10-3AEE-9FDC-C0C3A533FF48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
0x91659000 - 0x91662ffd com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x91663000 - 0x91690ffb com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (154.4 - 154.4) <A5640D50-E497-31AD-AFB1-DBFF60E0F978> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
0x91691000 - 0x91694ff7 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <437D76CD-6437-3B55-BE2C-A53508858256> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
0x91695000 - 0x916b4ff3 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.15) <E10A2937-D671-3D14-AF8D-BA25E601F458> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
0x916b5000 - 0x916b5fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <C0A26E7B-28F1-3C7E-879E-A3CF3ED5111C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x916b9000 - 0x916b9ffd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <CFAAB1B1-DBC7-3FF1-97BA-065C6620360D> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x916ba000 - 0x9176efff com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1) <C15ABF35-B7F5-34ED-A461-386DAF65D96B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x9176f000 - 0x91793fff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
0x91794000 - 0x917d9ff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x917da000 - 0x9183eff3 libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9183f000 - 0x9185cfff libxpc.dylib (140.43) <C628073D-51A0-3541-A665-1121520508C6> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
0x91888000 - 0x91945ffb libsystem_c.dylib (825.40.1) <A5C0B70C-5F14-3BF8-AA5B-B22E7B12A4AE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x91946000 - 0x91977fff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184.4) <A31BB2CE-6965-3610-8B11-EA26EC6D7EEA> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x91978000 - 0x91a85057 libobjc.A.dylib (532.2) <FA455371-7395-3D58-A89B-D1520612D1BC> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x91b9f000 - 0x91f82fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 626.1) <ECC3F04F-C4B7-35BF-B10E-183B749DAB92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x91faf000 - 0x92b6bff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.40) <94E92235-7AD9-37EF-9B7C-B79074762370> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x92dc8000 - 0x92dc8fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <E54083A7-7467-3C3C-B30F-EE14C8D781A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x92dc9000 - 0x92dd4fff libcommonCrypto.dylib (60027) <8EE30FA5-AA8D-3FA6-AB0F-05DA8B0425D9> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0x92e2c000 - 0x92f7aff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (596.6.4 - 596.6.4) <52A6979F-FAA3-354D-8ADE-DBBB94D4984A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x930e7000 - 0x930e7ffd libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.3) <87895E27-88E2-3249-8D0E-B17E76FB00C1> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
0x930e8000 - 0x930f6fff com.apple.opengl (1.8.10 - 1.8.10) <385E048A-FFB2-348A-8F80-572C2494A776> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x930fa000 - 0x9315bff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.2 - 4.1.2) <C1D471E9-B4D6-3A59-975C-B3B3A25E6058> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x9315c000 - 0x932b5ffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <461C4CCD-5F52-3D2F-AE22-D0CA7EF3F01A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x936cf000 - 0x936dbffe libkxld.dylib (2050.48.19) <37CAE6B0-3EC8-36EA-B692-A2E7F0B7CD3F> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x936dc000 - 0x936e0ff7 libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x936e1000 - 0x93766ff7 com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x93767000 - 0x93773ffa com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8.3 - 418) <03BC564E-35FE-384E-87D6-6E0C55DF16E3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
0x937bf000 - 0x938a1fff libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.6.4) <E7AA82EE-A7A0-3231-9FA2-345C6DCAF483> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x938a2000 - 0x93904fff libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x93905000 - 0x9392affb com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <B1755756-BEA2-3205-ADAA-68FCC32E60BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x94665000 - 0x94681fff libPng.dylib (854) <31168369-DAC7-349E-8CB7-FDDFAE8180D6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x94682000 - 0x94689fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.38.1) <4F164CA8-4A4F-3B27-B88A-0926E2FEB7D4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x9468a000 - 0x946eeff7 com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.1 - 269.3) <C11C2014-298E-3E2B-9F5D-02CCD3CA4AB3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x946ef000 - 0x94733ff7 libGLU.dylib (8.10.1) <5520818E-F290-3942-80B8-370CF9C9B54C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x947a2000 - 0x947acfff libCSync.A.dylib (340.4) <52581385-EF1F-37C4-98BD-170F4C088069> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x947ad000 - 0x94807ffb libTIFF.dylib (854) <F95912AB-99B4-30D5-B10F-D109E5EDA971> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x948aa000 - 0x94cc7fff FaceCoreLight (2.4.1) <B12C8721-EFB3-30A2-9A1B-ABCDF5670764> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
0x94cc8000 - 0x95111fff com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 340.4) <484C5DBE-B89A-3815-9902-0B87E80B65F9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x95990000 - 0x95a9bff7 libJP2.dylib (854) <86FED40F-A51B-3916-A8D3-C0F412F6D159> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x95a9c000 - 0x95a9effd libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.10.1) <F7CD59FE-314A-366E-9A27-CE5BD1D438BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x95a9f000 - 0x95d12fff com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (4.07 - 697) <FC3D3781-983B-3262-B3DC-26192A9FA2FD> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x95e85000 - 0x95e8bfff libGFXShared.dylib (8.10.1) <99622AD6-7A1D-368E-B163-A38400885B45> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x95e8c000 - 0x95edaffb libFontRegistry.dylib (100.1) <0F11672E-891C-3209-8498-0123AE39080D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x95f25000 - 0x9613cfff com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7) <EC4B8297-8E01-3778-A8A4-E8747F91109D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x9613d000 - 0x962b5ff5 com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.5) <45C2B042-CF86-3B81-8C02-9F4C9B94A346> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x96332000 - 0x9651affb com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.19) <DDD3AA21-5B5F-3D8F-B137-AD95FCA89064> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x9658c000 - 0x965d8fff libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2) <20EBADBA-D6D6-36F0-AE80-168E9AF13DB6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x965d9000 - 0x96714ff7 libBLAS.dylib (1073.4) <FF74A147-05E1-37C4-BC10-7DEB57FE5326> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x96715000 - 0x96812ff7 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.8.6 - 346) <20212F66-2EE7-35E3-953A-C49CFCD59396> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
0x96813000 - 0x9681bfff libcopyfile.dylib (89.0.70) <F672B952-26D3-3DCC-9A72-117243BAC3FB> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x96876000 - 0x9688dfff com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.3) <DD0AA3DB-376D-37F3-AC5B-17AC9B9E0A63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
0x9688e000 - 0x968b2fff libJPEG.dylib (854) <AA61F099-86A5-3CED-A967-49CD4FF96E97> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x968b3000 - 0x9690dfff com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <A839CFC2-F870-3652-B353-15A55D88F88D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
0x9690e000 - 0x96c2eff3 com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945.19) <825DC594-EC88-3456-B20B-DDD372CA7DC2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x96c2f000 - 0x96c44fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12) <DE68CEB5-4959-3652-83B8-D2B00D3B932D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x96c47000 - 0x96c47fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <D4F5AB2C-0727-39FD-8EE9-E4DD3D78EB2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x96c48000 - 0x96c4bfff com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x96cac000 - 0x96d07fff com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x96d08000 - 0x96d77ffb com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <D2A626DB-85DC-3FB2-B0F6-BFA69912BDB9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
0x96d78000 - 0x96e70ff9 libsqlite3.dylib (138.1) <AD7C5914-35F0-37A3-9238-A29D2E26C755> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x96e71000 - 0x96e74ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
0x96e75000 - 0x96e9aff7 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.4) <A26DE896-32E0-3D5E-BA89-02AD23FA96B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x96e9b000 - 0x96fa8ff3 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.2 - 854) <0F45F5CF-B714-3CDF-98A4-B4E46CA7897C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x96fd9000 - 0x9700fffb com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
0x970c8000 - 0x970d4ff8 libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x970d5000 - 0x970d6fff liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x970d7000 - 0x970dbfff com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.5 - 86.0.5) <FB4155F0-8B16-3749-9011-286C652E9D0E> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x97137000 - 0x97177fff com.apple.MediaKit (14 - 687) <8735A76E-7766-33F5-B3D2-86630070A1BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
0x97178000 - 0x971c0ff5 com.apple.opencl (2.2.19 - 2.2.19) <968DD067-49D0-3B71-A96B-B3579698D992> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x971c1000 - 0x971cbfff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x971cc000 - 0x971ccfff libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <F479E729-89C7-3B4C-9731-678EB673A861> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x9726a000 - 0x97537ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55719.16.12) <B4DBDD27-2129-3A9A-81AD-F3FC01EC31DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x97538000 - 0x97556ff3 com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 - 148.3) <F3422C02-5ACB-343A-987B-A2D58EA2F5A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x97557000 - 0x97563ff7 com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
0x97564000 - 0x975fcfff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557.6 - 557.6) <BE4B0D48-1239-3B9B-9905-551336777F09> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x975fd000 - 0x97600ff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x97601000 - 0x97658ff3 com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417) <B8410ABC-E0DB-31EB-B923-17F3B65B5F4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x97659000 - 0x9765afff libdnsinfo.dylib (453.19) <3B523729-84A8-3D0B-B58C-3FC185060E67> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
0x9768d000 - 0x976cfff7 libcups.2.dylib (327.9) <40D07F89-D2EA-327B-A697-42C517AF4BF9> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x976d0000 - 0x976dafff libsystem_notify.dylib (98.6) <512070BA-0BC9-3289-BB4F-3EB5D126AA18> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x976db000 - 0x97897ffd libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.3) <FF55E176-7D66-3DBB-AF86-84744C47A02C> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x97898000 - 0x978adfff com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x978ae000 - 0x978bcfff libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
0x978bd000 - 0x978caff7 com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
0x97b66000 - 0x97b83ff7 libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x97b84000 - 0x97f3cffa libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4) <9A6E5EAD-F2F2-3D5C-B655-2B536DB477F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x97f3d000 - 0x97f4fff7 libdispatch.dylib (228.23) <86EF7D45-2D97-3465-A449-95038AE5DABA> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x97f50000 - 0x98024ff3 com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.3 - 1.4.3) <6EA22ED3-BA18-3A37-AE05-5D6FDA3F372F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x98025000 - 0x981aeff7 com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x981af000 - 0x981ccfff libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x981cd000 - 0x98228ff3 com.apple.AE (645.6 - 645.7) <062245C0-9469-3C33-B18C-A5C21ECE5C18> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x984d8000 - 0x98573ff7 com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 117.3) <9E9BDF0E-C029-3347-9070-268DDE409C40> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
0x98574000 - 0x985dafff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.3 - 387.2) <0F7665F5-33F0-3661-9BE2-7DD2890E304B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x985db000 - 0x985e2ffe com.apple.agl (3.2.1 - AGL-3.2.1) <D0A9B878-7F1F-3210-B6AF-91D2DBEFF21B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x98681000 - 0x986aafff libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x986ab000 - 0x986abfff com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x989a3000 - 0x989d0ffe libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x989fd000 - 0x989fffff libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x98a00000 - 0x98a01fff libquarantine.dylib (52.1) <094A1501-373E-3397-B632-8F7C5AC8EFD5> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
0x98a04000 - 0x98a3bffa com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <F0CB8291-F77B-3EF8-8396-879E1576B7F8> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0x98a3c000 - 0x98cdfff3 com.apple.CoreImage (8.4.0 - 1.0.1) <C25B9EEC-4824-3088-BC08-2EA516C0728C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
0x98d2c000 - 0x98d94ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 755.42.2) <38A13E8B-D28A-386D-9591-A1CFA03D7EE6> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x98d95000 - 0x98e53ff3 com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x98e54000 - 0x98e6effc libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.48.19) <068E188E-1E55-3CE4-8F86-5487392CCA9E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x98e6f000 - 0x98e70fff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (8) <39B3D25A-148A-3936-B800-0D393A00E64F> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
0x99214000 - 0x99222ff3 libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x99223000 - 0x99223fff com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x9925a000 - 0x99261ffb libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x99262000 - 0x99266fff com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x99267000 - 0x992b5ff3 com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <15B4EFFC-22D1-3517-BE8C-7947DAA24729> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x992b6000 - 0x992cffff com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x992d0000 - 0x993b9ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x993ba000 - 0x993bbfff libremovefile.dylib (23.2) <9813B2DB-2374-3AA2-99B6-AA2E9897B249> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x993bc000 - 0x993c2fff com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x993c3000 - 0x993cdffe com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <9732BA61-D6F6-3644-82DA-FF0D6FEEFC69> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
0x993ce000 - 0x99403ff9 libssl.0.9.8.dylib (52.6.4) <A976CDAE-F8DD-32C9-99DC-7FDA0EE12142> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x99404000 - 0x99437ff3 com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <CDFEFA98-175A-3D8A-866E-BEF65AF3CEA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
0x99494000 - 0x99585ffc libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x997b7000 - 0x997b9ffb libRadiance.dylib (854) <FCFAD6A7-256E-3863-8DF9-536F52680290> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x997ba000 - 0x997d0fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <3640B988-F915-3E0D-897C-CB04C95BA601> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x99ee7000 - 0x99f22fef libGLImage.dylib (8.10.1) <E29ED217-09B3-3436-A961-B6F8EBAA7BED> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x99f23000 - 0x99f33ff2 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x99f34000 - 0x99f34fff com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <2D2064EB-FDD5-38AB-B722-4AFA4C6EE0C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x99f84000 - 0x9a033ff7 com.apple.CoreText (275.18 - 275.18) <B9B81356-9206-3215-AAC5-CFB74566E64E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x9a034000 - 0x9a0cbff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 - 150) <A9C3B735-7D5F-3D7D-AA70-2CC852D09CDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x9a109000 - 0x9a40eff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037.6 - 1037.6) <4DB4B0C9-1377-3062-BE0E-CD3326ACDAF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x9a40f000 - 0x9a451ffb com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.6) <AE962502-4539-3893-A2EB-9D384652AEAC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
0x9a452000 - 0x9a456ffe libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x9a457000 - 0x9a458ffd com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x9a459000 - 0x9a4b0ff7 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
0x9a4b1000 - 0x9a4b8ff3 com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x9a4b9000 - 0x9a4ccff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (237.4 - 237.4) <59197044-E513-3223-9337-6EB0F828CB82> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

External Modification Summary:
Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
task_for_pid: 2
thread_create: 0
thread_set_state: 0
Calls made by this process:
task_for_pid: 0
thread_create: 0
Calls made by all processes on this machine:
task_for_pid: 2254
thread_create: 1

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=309.5M resident=199.7M(65%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=109.8M(35%)
Writable regions: Total=1.2G written=320.8M(27%) resident=494.0M(41%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=712.5M(59%)

REGION TYPE VIRTUAL
=========== =======
(null) (reserved) 148K reserved VM address space (unallocated)
ATS (font support) 31.8M
CG backing stores 4728K
CG image 4K
CG shared images 192K
CoreAnimation 4K
CoreServices 1284K
IOKit 106.4M
IOKit (reserved) 4K reserved VM address space (unallocated)
JS VM register file 8192K
JS garbage collector 16.7M
MALLOC 973.9M
MALLOC guard page 48K
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved) 712K reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Memory tag=240 4K
Memory tag=242 12K
Memory tag=249 156K
Memory tag=35 6472K
OpenGL GLSL 1424K
OpenGL GLSL (reserved) 128K reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Stack 91.4M
TC malloc 32K
VM_ALLOCATE 17.6M
__DATA 23.8M
__DATA/__OBJC 456K
__IMAGE 528K
__IMPORT 4K
__LINKEDIT 79.8M
__OBJC 1404K
__OBJC/__DATA 104K
__PAGEZERO 4K
__TEXT 229.6M
__UNICODE 544K
mapped file 114.5M
shared memory 11.1M
=========== =======
TOTAL 1.7G
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 1.7G

Model: MacBookPro9,1, BootROM MBP91.00D3.B0B, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.1f175
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In, 384 MB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1024 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x85F7, 0x483634314755363747313630304700000000
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x85F7, 0x483634314755363747313630304700000000
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xF5), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.17)
Bluetooth: Version 6.1.7f5 15859, 3 service, 13 devices, 3 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: APPLE HDD HTS547575A9E384, 750.16 GB
Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-8A8
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087 (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1a100000 / 2
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8509, 0x1a110000 / 3
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087 (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1d100000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2513, 0x1d180000 / 3
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x1d181000 / 6
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821d, 0x1d181300 / 9
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0252, 0x1d183000 / 5
USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0x1d182000 / 4
FireWire Device: G-Drive Mobile, HGST, 800mbit_speed
Smoke21 9:53 PM - 8 May, 2017
does anyone know why this happens? it only happens when SDJ is open A few hours without being played a track.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 11:49 PM - 9 May, 2017
Quote:
does anyone know why this happens? it only happens when SDJ is open A few hours without being played a track.

Hey Smoke,

It would be best if you could open a help request from the below link, our support team will work through with you to find out what's happening.

support.serato.com

Cheers.
Smoke21 3:05 PM - 10 May, 2017
Did already @jordanL
p45 6:18 PM - 11 May, 2017
Quote:
tive for a few hours it crashes and the program closes and i get a report why... didnt notice wh

happens with 1.9.5 as well