Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Dj Toilett Button

Dj Berti 1:56 AM - 13 March, 2017
A very handy Button in the Gui, if the DJ has to leave his Booth for a moment. A button what locks the actuell atached Controllers. So the Dj can go save to the toilett, or get himself a drink, if he has no drinks on the booth, without having considers that someone plays on his controller, and the music stops.
Laz219 3:02 AM - 13 March, 2017
I've always used internal mode for this (with DVS) when I've had to leave the booth for a minute.
I guess that wouldn't be an option with controllers so I can see the benefit of this.
Dj Berti 12:43 PM - 13 March, 2017
Conztrollers are in Internal mode. And the benifid is, that the Dj can leave his booth, without considering that someone maybe, unautorized, play with his controller. I had this last weekend, i go to the toilett, and some Drunk person had his hands on my controller, and the music was gone. Believe me, wenn you are to the toilett, just taking a pi, it's not funny.....
Cwite 12:31 AM - 15 March, 2017
Been there too man! Not cool....

At the moment I switch to blank layered decks when i leavevthe booth, but the mixer is still a target. Some kind of lock out would be a great but simple addition.
ScreamRex 7:26 AM - 27 April, 2017
Quote:
Conztrollers are in Internal mode. And the benifid is, that the Dj can leave his booth, without considering that someone maybe, unautorized, play with his controller. I had this last weekend, i go to the toilett, and some Drunk person had his hands on my controller, and the music was gone. Believe me, wenn you are to the toilett, just taking a pi, it's not funny.....

+1