Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Option to disable automatic removement of tracks in "prepare"-list on track load

Shakie 3:36 PM - 12 March, 2017
Dear serato-team,

please offer the option to disable the automatic removement of tracks in the "prepare"-list when they get loaded to a deck.

Reasons:
1: Often I simply wanted to preview a track of the "prepare"-list. So I need to load it to a deck. But then it is removed from the list and I had to search it again.
2: When I load a track from the list, it is removed from the list and loaded on deck x. Then I need to play a sudden audience wish first. So I have to load another track to the deck. But the first track is lost and I had to search it again.
3: The played tracks are marked blue. So there is no need to remove them from the list when they are loaded to the deck. They are very easy manually removed if I want them to.
Laz219 3:43 AM - 13 March, 2017
I see the point of this,

Just as a workaround, you could use the ctrl+z (undo last deck load) if you've only loaded one track since to be able to quickly skip back to the previously loaded track.
Shakie 11:53 AM - 13 March, 2017
Hello Laz219,

thanks for that hint.

But this will only prevent loosing the previously loaded track.
In case 1 for example this would not prevent loosing the title I wanted to preview.

But your hint would be useful in other situations. :)
Laz219 9:54 PM - 13 March, 2017
Yeah, it's not a direct solution but might just save you some time on occasion.
DJ SP (UK) 2:21 PM - 14 March, 2017
+1 I would like to see this too.

It's especially annoying when you want to instant double a currently playing track using hardware controls (double tap of load) and the software was focused on your prepare list!
Cwite 1:35 PM - 16 March, 2017
+1

It does get annoying.

Want to edit some tag details of the track you've just loaded from the prep crate? Tough! lol
Le Frique 9:09 AM - 2 April, 2017
+1
acemc 7:51 PM - 24 June, 2017
+1