Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Congrats for 1.9.6

fenderisc 12:05 PM - 11 March, 2017
Have to say...faster search..in a huge number of crates I have made..tha was the challenge for me..plus I think it sounds better than previous versions...CONGRATULATIONS...!!!
Philmixit 1:31 PM - 11 March, 2017
I have to agree with fenderisc , Serato dj is I will say is the best ever by far, very nice.
To the team of Serato DJ job well dane 3> it.
dj vernon nyc 1:44 PM - 11 March, 2017
Use it last night for a 6 hour party. No problems! Used my pioneer sx2 with it worked flawlessly! Going to use it today for a day party think I'm going to take my S9 and turntables out and see how it performs using serato vinyl. I told other Dj's that it took SSL almost to 2.0 to get flawless! SDJ is at 1.9.6 so it next update it will be just like SSL! Oh yeah my Mac book Pro is a early 2010!
Philmixit 9:29 PM - 11 March, 2017
Serato DJ is dope, 1.9.6 is smoking hot , it is solid, I always say that serato DJ is it for me,love it . To the team of serato ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well deserve!
Despo 10:36 PM - 11 March, 2017
yeah 1.9.6 is dope as fuck, it's solid stable for me. New features all work nice, best of all sticker lock now works proper.

if they fix the echo out effect it will be 100% amazing for me
Philmixit 11:41 PM - 11 March, 2017
Despo , you are right, that's all need to be fixed, serato DJ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🙏🏽
dj vernon nyc 5:18 PM - 12 March, 2017
Another 6 hours of DJing with 1.9.6 no problems this time with turntables and a rane 62 mixer!
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:55 PM - 12 March, 2017
Great to hear guys :)
DJ Tecniq 10:13 PM - 12 March, 2017
It's good but PNT still needs work. I tried to do a t-table power down trick and PNT was still processing the sound as if the audio was not slowing down like a powerdown. My fault I should of turned it off but it sounded like shit. I just have to make a note of that.
JDforKing 1:03 AM - 13 March, 2017
Operating systems, and computer specs?
DJ Tecniq 2:33 AM - 13 March, 2017
Quote:
Operating systems, and computer specs?
A 15" 2014 mbp w/16 gigs ram w/Yosemite def not my system. I might record a video if I can reduplicate it.
Vdj Exotiq 2:49 AM - 13 March, 2017
Real dope
Terrence Stokes 10:34 AM - 13 March, 2017
It's good but PNT still needs work. I tried to do a t-table power down trick and PNT was still processing the sound as if the audio was not slowing down like a powerdown. My fault I should of turned it off but it sounded like shit. I just have to make a note of that.

I also noticed simple sync also affects the power down or start/stop behavior also. This did not happen in the previous versions.
Terrence Stokes 10:35 AM - 13 March, 2017
I didn't know how to do the highlight quote thing.
DANGERUST 5:22 PM - 13 March, 2017
Been waiting for this update and loving it so far.
Only had a little play around with it using SX2 and S9.
I'm using late 2013 mac with Sierra
Keep up the good work Searto team
DJ Tecniq 11:01 PM - 13 March, 2017
Quote:
I also noticed simple sync also affects the power down or start/stop behavior also. This did not happen in the previous versions.
Hrmm im not sure if simple sync is enabled but I'll check that. The problem is if you stop the t-table using the stop button you won't get that exact result the audio will keep going then randomly cut off with PNT. I'll do some testing. As for "quoting" others post just click the "quote" button and put
Quote:
at the beginning and
at the end of their post and it will quote their post👍🏼
DJ Tecniq 11:03 PM - 13 March, 2017
"
Quote:
"
DJ Tecniq 11:04 PM - 13 March, 2017
Lol [ quote ] [ /quote ] < use this at beginning and end but w/o spaces to quote post.
paty 11:23 PM - 13 March, 2017
[ quote ]use this at beginning and end but w/o spaces to quote post.[ /quote ]
DJ Tecniq 11:45 PM - 13 March, 2017
Click the quote area but don't "space" the [ quote ] < no spaces
deejdave 2:11 AM - 14 March, 2017
Just highlight what you want to quote and click quote. If you want to quote the entire post simply click quote.............. That is all
DJ Tecniq 2:25 AM - 14 March, 2017
Quote:
Just highlight what you want to quote and click quote. If you want to quote the entire post simply click quote.............. That is all
Hrmm never thought about highlighting it that makes life much easier lol.
monchi 11:14 AM - 14 March, 2017
Quote:
Hrmm never thought about highlighting it that makes life much easier lol.
Karloff 2:02 PM - 14 March, 2017
the audio output is awful. a bit harsh.