Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

SDJ 1.9.6 Temp Cue Problem.

Dj Berti 9:08 AM - 11 March, 2017
If i set a Temp Cue Point and go then in Loop Mode, Play loop, then stop loop, the Needle goes not to the Temp Cue Point. I Have to set a Hot cue, and press then the hotcue, to go to the beginning of the loop. I testet this issue, after i reconized it, with a DDJ-SX, SX2, Denon MCX800 and CDJ2000. For me is it a Bug, because in the 1.9.5 it was no issue.....

Laptop Specs:
Macbook Pro 13" mid 2015
Osx 10.10.5
2.5Ghz i5
16Gb Ram
500SSD
Dj Berti 9:10 AM - 11 March, 2017
Quote:
If i set a Temp Cue Point and go then in Loop Mode, Play loop, then stop loop, the Needle goes not to the Temp Cue Point. I Have to set a Hot cue, and press then the hotcue, to go to the beginning of the loop. I testet this issue, after i reconized it, with a DDJ-SX, SX2, Denon MCX800 and CDJ2000. For me is it a Bug, because in the 1.9.5 it was no issue.....

Laptop Specs:
Macbook Pro 13" mid 2015
Osx 10.10.5
2.5Ghz i5
16Gb Ram
500SSD

Ps:
I stopped the deck with CUE, and al devices in HID Mode
Cwite 7:30 PM - 11 March, 2017
I have a temp cue point issue too. If you are in a loop and haven't previously set a temp cue, pressing temp cue sends you to the start of the loop rather than the start of the track.

I'm on windows with an SZ.
Despo 9:14 PM - 11 March, 2017
Quote:
I have a temp cue point issue too. If you are in a loop and haven't previously set a temp cue, pressing temp cue sends you to the start of the loop rather than the start of the track.

I'm on windows with an SZ.

hmm that's exactly the way it handles in traktor i believe. Is it such a huge issue though?
Denis L 10:39 AM - 12 March, 2017
J ´ ai le meme probleme sur le DDSX2
Si il y a une solution merci de nous informer
Serato, Support
Jordan L 10:04 PM - 12 March, 2017
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback, please open help tickets from the link below so we can look into this further/track the problem.

support.serato.com

Cheers.
Dj Berti 2:04 AM - 13 March, 2017
Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback, please open help tickets from the link below so we can look into this further/track the problem.

support.serato.com

Cheers.

Done....
Serato, Support
Scott S 2:15 AM - 13 March, 2017
I can reproduce this behaviour Dj Berti, and you're right it's different to how 1.9.5 behaved. It's been logged and we are investigating what is causing this now :)

Thanks for the report!
D.j. Bell 11:00 AM - 13 March, 2017
i have same trouble too, how i can fix it ? :( :)

Mac, DDJ-SR
Dj Berti 12:47 PM - 13 March, 2017
Quote:
i have same trouble too, how i can fix it ? :( :)

Mac, DDJ-SR

You can Not fix it, change workaround for the moment, till serato has fix the problem. Make a hot cue at the start of the loop. thats the only way at this moment. it's not nice, but serato team has taking this "bug" and are looking how they can fix it.
Serato, Support
Scott S 10:16 PM - 13 March, 2017
Yes, we are looking into this now :)

If you notice any other bug or interesting behaviour around the Temp Cue, please let us know.

Regards
Dj Berti 12:18 AM - 14 March, 2017
I will, next weekend is the next extrem test.
DJ Pascal Belgium 6:25 PM - 18 March, 2017
I have the same problem with DDJ-SB and DDJ-XZ (using a Mac).
I hope it can be fixed urgently.
DJ Pascal Belgium 6:28 PM - 18 March, 2017
Quote:
I have the same problem with DDJ-SB and DDJ-XZ (using a Mac).
I hope it can be fixed urgently.

I meant DDJ-SZ (not XZ) of course, sorry
Denis L 7:36 AM - 15 April, 2017
Je suis revenue a la version précédente dommage .
Aucun traitement de la demande c'est incroyable !!!!!!!
Denis L 7:38 AM - 15 April, 2017
Je suis revenue a la version précédente il n'a aucun traitement des demandes
DJ Pascal Belgium 11:31 AM - 15 April, 2017
Is anyone from the Serato team working on this issue??? It's been a month and this is still not solved. When can we expect a corrective update of Serato DJ?
Denis L 11:58 AM - 15 April, 2017
Au prix que coute le logiciel cela manque vraiment de serieux .
Pour te prendre ton frick Y A PAS DE BUG 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Cwite 11:59 AM - 15 April, 2017
Quote:
Is anyone from the Serato team working on this issue??? It's been a month and this is still not solved. When can we expect a corrective update of Serato DJ?

Amen to this. It's not like it's a small issue!
Denis L 12:02 PM - 15 April, 2017
It really misses serious no answer '' 'we do not understand there is something else. but nothing that régle.Pour you take your money are not the bug Hopefully these amazing to work as ca😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
bussa1 3:21 PM - 25 June, 2017
I'm having issues with the temp cue, when stop song with cue it does not go back to the first cue point I would have to press the first hot cue to go back to the first cue point. In 1.9.5 version I could use keyboard to set temp and hot cue at the same time, but now if you set at the same time and it will show until the song finish but if you reload that song it only shows hot cue points.
DJ Pascal Belgium 8:05 AM - 3 August, 2017
Well, apparently at Serato no one cares about this major issue...
I reinstall the previous version as I was bored of waiting and apparently I was right to do so as it is still not solved... 5 months later!!!
Denis L 9:19 AM - 3 August, 2017
It is the same for me I had to also recover on the old version 1.9.5.not of major concern of our problems it does not rework on the versions too taken to pay dj for the pub versions that are in roadstead
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡