Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

1.9.5 Sync Issues

RennieB 3:33 AM - 27 February, 2017
Using MAC with latest OS
DDJ-SX2

When I press sync for example on two tracks or even the same two tracks with a bpm for example 130, sync doesn't sync the tracks but just set the pitch on the pressed deck to way off for example 22, and the bmp also way off. It happens anytime I press the sync.

It works normal when the controller is now put on, but after a while gets this way
DJ Tecniq 9:20 AM - 27 February, 2017
I think sync only works properly when your tracks are properly beat grid which may be the cause.
RennieB 2:29 PM - 27 February, 2017
The tracks are in correct beat grid format. But still it does this for all tracks
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:59 PM - 27 February, 2017
Hey RennieB,

This doesn't sound normal, please send our Support team a help request from the link below and they'll help you resolve the issue.

support.serato.com

Cheers.
DJ Tecniq 12:21 AM - 28 February, 2017
I've read a few problems on here with sync I think it needs some work still esp with DVS systems. But I don't use it so it's never an issue.
RennieB 6:36 PM - 28 February, 2017
I deactivated a dvs license I had installed on the laptop to try and the issue still arises.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:19 PM - 28 February, 2017
Quote:
I deactivated a dvs license I had installed on the laptop to try and the issue still arises.

Have you opened a help request with our support team yet?

Cheers.
RennieB 2:29 AM - 19 March, 2017
yes
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:22 PM - 22 March, 2017
Hi there,

If you're still having trouble please let me know the ticket # and I'll follow it up for you.

Cheers.
RennieB 5:54 PM - 25 March, 2017
It seems to be working good with serato 1.9.6