DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

latence issue with serato dj

bboyhope10 7:19 PM - 25 February, 2017
so i have a macbook pro mid 2015 with 500gb HDD and 2 reloop rp 8000 turntables with a djms9 mixer my work was to loop drum beats for the breakdancer on the each battles i was having a problem with latency issue i mean i had set it to lowest because most of the time i play and practice at my home with monkey monitors but i think the big speakers do effect i mean the scratching were late any body can help me out on on how to fix this latency issue plus whenever i played a song my vinyl would cover up soo much dust so i was hard for me to maintain any help please will make my life thanks in advance
The Return of Dj Sparky 9:48 PM - 25 February, 2017
flip the voltage switch on those reloop tt's and it will solve all your problems
bboyhope10 3:00 AM - 26 February, 2017
Quote:
flip the voltage switch on those reloop tt's and it will solve all your problems

wtf you trying to make me problems u fool
bboyhope10 3:07 AM - 26 February, 2017
Quote:

if you cant help please please dont make trouble for them at least
The Return of Dj Sparky 9:32 AM - 26 February, 2017
i was hoping you'd be stupid enough to do it, sure how long did it take you to figure out the phono issue and before you didn't even know about the torque setting
bboyhope10 12:28 PM - 26 February, 2017
Quote:
i was hoping you'd be stupid enough to do it, sure how long did it take you to figure out the phono issue and before you didn't even know about the torque setting

bro in my country i had never seen a turntable before and nobody use it so you should understand on behalf of that