Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Video Issues

DJ Grim Reaper 10:57 PM - 22 February, 2017
Good Day I was wondering before the release on version 1.9.6 is it possible for you all to correct the graphic issues and have it running smooth like 1.7.8 or even integrate this graphic into 1.9.6 its like A downgrade in graphic but all the advance features will be there. So we will not have to upgrade our laptops so often this is the third laptop I purchased since I bought serato DJ I personally think this is terrible my friends changed a few laptops also please see what best you all can do with your graphics.Like I said I completely understand but If I take any advanced games or other DJ software any versions it working very good no problems at all, is just serato and resources.

Sent From My IPhone 6S
DJ Grim Reaper 11:02 PM - 22 February, 2017
Quote:
Good Day I was wondering before the release on version 1.9.6 is it possible for you all to correct the graphic issues and have it running smooth like 1.7.8 or even integrate this graphic into 1.9.6 its like A downgrade in graphic but all the advance features will be there.Like I said I completely understand but If I take any advanced games or other DJ software any versions it working very good no problems at all, is just serato and resources.

Sent From My IPhone 6S