Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Why is it people support this garbage serato program? Its only good for home use

DJ MAZE 1NER 9:36 PM - 20 February, 2017
Its skips you have drop outs and they claim its curropt files I burn this file they sound good I use these file on media player or itunes and they work flawlessly the only thing thst is corrupt is this garbage serato program
The Return of Dj Sparky 9:49 PM - 20 February, 2017
DJ MAZE 1NER 9:55 PM - 20 February, 2017
Spanky I see you hit up you hit up a few peope I know I hope you really.hit up rich steel and say thank you cause I hope my viscious comment towards him really sank in and hit home.
I greatly appreciate you spanky
Rebelguy 9:58 PM - 20 February, 2017
Quote:
Why is it people support this garbage serato program?

Maybe because there are thousands of DJs that use it weekly and have zero problems with it.

Where are you sourcing your audio files from?

What are the specs of your computer?
The Return of Dj Sparky 9:58 PM - 20 February, 2017
I think he is looking to hit you up too
DJ MAZE 1NER 10:04 PM - 20 February, 2017
He won't spanky he is afraid of me I the only way he would appriach me is with his gun and he would still be shaking trust me when I say this I been talking shit strsigjt to him and let be known to his face how I feel. Hey may sound all tough around you like he just overdosed on flint stone vitamins but he will never aproach like it says on his facebook page he is a marketimg beast more like a kitten with a gentle growl hell be a good pussy and ley low... thank you agsin bro
The Return of Dj Sparky 10:07 PM - 20 February, 2017
you're the one that's a little kitten,

who would be afraid of a punk like this

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ MAZE 1NER 10:13 PM - 20 February, 2017
Yeah I love my daughter and made videos expressing my love and???

I am going to open a boxing gym and you can always come to the ring and fight me for free how bout that. Ill lay you way home home if you can make it back I promise
Serato, Moderator
James_M 10:15 PM - 20 February, 2017
Thread locked again. Seriously guys - try find something else to entertain yourselves with.
10:15 PM, 20 Feb 2017
Discussion locked by James_M