Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Recovering Items From Emptied Trash

DeclanOConnell 5:18 AM - 16 February, 2017
Hey guys, I may or may not have deleted my Serato folder (thought it was a different one) so now I have NONNNNNE of my crates. I sent that Serato folder to the trash, and then emptied the trash without thinking that it was the Serato folder that has all of my crates saved on it. I downloaded this program that shows my Serato folder and other items that have been deleted and emptied in the trash, but they want to charge me $90 to recover the deleted folder. Anyone else have a better way, obviously the item is still on my computer because that program shows it.
JayB1200 4:50 PM - 16 February, 2017
Did you delete your _serato_Backup folder too?
Mike Butler 8:30 AM - 17 February, 2017
I think there are other programs that'll do this BUT if OSX is like Windows try to write as little to the disk as possible so the remnants of the files don't get deleted. You might find Serato has made backups somewhere on the disk as JayB said. Do you have a Time Machine drive with backups on or anything like that?
Yiliayoung 11:23 AM - 17 January, 2019
Restore files from drives with a computer data recovery; recover data from backup with an www.joyoshare.com iPhone iTunes backup extractor. That is to say, firstly figure out where your files save and then try to recover needed items with recovery tool. You can have a google search.