Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

"Play from flip" feature under "on song load" in the setup.

Added Rankz 9:23 PM - 30 January, 2017
It would be pretty nice to see a "Play from first flip" feature under "on song load" in the setup. If you would like to use this feature, but not on every song, simply turn the flip cue off on the songs that you do not want it to "play from flip".

+'D
EAZYATM 12:23 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
It would be pretty nice to see a "Play from first flip" feature under "on song load" in the setup. If you would like to use this feature, but not on every song, simply turn the flip cue off on the songs that you do not want it to "play from flip".

+'D

@Serato I kno you guys see this one please add this feature to 1.9.6 me and my buddy here are beta testers!🙏🏾
Cwite 10:50 PM - 31 January, 2017
I'm not saying that this is a bad idea, just curious how/why you would use this? I can't think of a scenario I would personally need this.

The only thing I could think of, was if I needed to play censor versions of explicit tracks in a background capacity, but that would rely on all the censor Flips being Flip number 1.

I use FLIP loads, and I was curious to your thoughts. I always like to pick up new creative ideas :-)