Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato DJ 1.9.6 Public Beta

wadup 9:21 PM - 30 January, 2017
just saw this on the serato blog....
The Return of Dj Sparky 9:23 PM - 30 January, 2017
i'd like to know about the dvs anti-drift, why even the need for it or was dvs fucked in sdj as suspected by many and they are not admitting it with this fix?
popnwave 9:52 PM - 30 January, 2017
Quote:
i'd like to know about the dvs anti-drift, why even the need for it or was dvs fucked in sdj as suspected by many and they are not admitting it with this fix?

So grab the beta and try it out?

You guys and your conspiracies, if it helps your setup give it a try.
Joshua Carl 9:58 PM - 30 January, 2017
In all my years I've yet to see a turntable not drift at all off of a qtz lock. The average is generally .01 to .03
But I've seen it as bad as a consistent 01-.08 constant flux. Even with pristine 2.5 vinyl and ideal conditions.

Strong move SeRato
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:56 PM - 30 January, 2017
Quote:

No conspiracies here mate ;)

What Anti-Drift does is compensates for wow and flutter that is inherent in using vinyl (if you play any record (DVS or otherwise) there are tempo variations). Anti-Drift compensates for this allowing vinyl users to enjoy platter-like performance.
The Return of Dj Sparky 11:04 PM - 30 January, 2017
so if it compensates for minor fluctuations how does it deal with minor pitch changes or twisting the spindle or brushing the platter, what is threshhold of when it decides its a deliberate change?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 12:07 AM - 31 January, 2017
It should handle them, as it doesn't use a threshold to determine this. What it does is listen to the record for repetitions (points where the drift occurs) and compensates for them. That means that any non-repetitious movements (e.g. a manual pitch change) should still work :)
Joshua Carl 12:19 AM - 31 January, 2017
And that's also why ITS IN A BETA RELEASE!

To work out the kinks and anomalies
DJ MAZE ONER 1:37 AM - 31 January, 2017
I HATE SERATO
LETS SEE F I CAN GET HELP HERE CAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS CANT GET THE HELP I NEED ABOUT TO TAKE THE COMPANYTO COURT FOR LOST WAGES CAUSE OF THEIR CRAPPY PROGRAM

CALL 914 330 7062 IF YOU CAN HELP
FIRST OFF ILL ADMIT I AM NOT TO COMPUTER SAVVY
BUT I SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEMS WITH A COMUTER PROGRAM THAT CLAIMS THEIR USER FRIENDLY
I USE 2016 hp omen specs MODEL 17-W043DX SKU 543202
RANE SIXTHY EIGHT MIXERS AND PIONEER 900NEXUS
DJ MAZE ONER 1:38 AM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
I HATE SERATO
LETS SEE F I CAN GET HELP HERE CAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS CANT GET THE HELP I NEED ABOUT TO TAKE THE COMPANYTO COURT FOR LOST WAGES CAUSE OF THEIR CRAPPY PROGRAM

BUT I SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEMS WITH A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT CLAIMS THEIR USER FRIENDLY
DJ MAZE ONER 1:42 AM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
I HATE SERATO

BUT I SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEMS WITH A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT CLAIMS THEIR USER FRIENDLY
RANE SIXTHY EIGHT MIXERS AND PIONEER 900NEXUS AS WELL AS PLX 1000

DJ MAZE ONER 1:45 AM - 31 January, 2017
SERATO NEEDS TO STOP WASTING THEIR TIME WITH USELESS UPGRADES AND STAY WITH THETIMS I HAVE A HP OMEN WITH 4K RESOLUTION AND THERE IS ONLY TWO WAS I CAN SEE MY FILES WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS OR 100INCH TV

STOP RUINING MY BUSINESS SERATO TEAM OR I AM TAKING YOUR TO COURT
DJ Unique 1:58 AM - 31 January, 2017
LOL....
someone is mad
Serato, Support
Jordan L 2:05 AM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
SERATO NEEDS TO STOP WASTING THEIR TIME WITH USELESS UPGRADES AND STAY WITH THETIMS I HAVE A HP OMEN WITH 4K RESOLUTION AND THERE IS ONLY TWO WAS I CAN SEE MY FILES WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS OR 100INCH TV

STOP RUINING MY BUSINESS SERATO TEAM OR I AM TAKING YOUR TO COURT

Hey Maze,

I can see Kane has sent through some steps to follow on Friday which he is still awaiting your assistance on. We just got back into the office after the weekend and public holiday, Kane will be in touch shortly.

Please work with us and we can get to the bottom of your issue without the need for court or taking over non-related forum threads.

Thank you.
Dj Wunder 2:08 AM - 31 January, 2017
uhm. yeah, soo, anyways...

Quote:
It should handle them, as it doesn't use a threshold to determine this. What it does is listen to the record for repetitions (points where the drift occurs) and compensates for them. That means that any non-repetitious movements (e.g. a manual pitch change) should still work :)

Michael R. does this mean that the anti drift won't kick in until SDJ has listened to the record rotate a few times? If so, does SDJ listen and then apply the fix across the board, i.e. for every song played on that deck?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 3:22 AM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Michael R. does this mean that the anti drift won't kick in until SDJ has listened to the record rotate a few times?

Correct :)

Quote:
If so, does SDJ listen and then apply the fix across the board, i.e. for every song played on that deck?

It will apply the adjustment until you make any record movements (e.g. a scratch) then it will calculate again on release.
Despo 4:07 AM - 31 January, 2017
OK first off I have to say one thing.

WOW.

I'm blown away by this beta, so much good stuff in it such as sticker lock now working really well. The wave forms are now super smooth for me, smoothest they've ever been really, it starts to look like SSL more and more slowly. You also seem to have fixed the library tab bug introduced in 1.9.0 which has been killing me.

Good Job!!! The way things are now, in my case I'm 99% happy with the software. If you fix the echo out distortion it'll be a solid 100%.

Now back to the anti drift matter, I do have a question. Does the anti drift affect the position of my physical sticker that I've placed on my control vinyl? Like does anti drift (ironically) introduce sticker drift? Because logically it should shift the sticker position ever so slightly when I think about it logically (unless i got something wrong here), making anti drift kind of unfit for turntablism purposes where you want your sticker to exactly match the record position 100% of the time. Which isn't a big deal since you can turn it back on when you want to mix normally and get that little extra speed detection accuracy.
IAMDJDK 5:30 AM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
I HATE SERATO

CALL tel:914 330 7062 IF YOU CAN HELP
BUT I SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEMS WITH A COMUTER PROGRAM THAT CLAIMS THEIR USER FRIENDLY

Serato is not the issue. You said it yourself, "I'm not computer savvy." And because you did not state the issue I'm sure you don't even know what the issue is. Serato DJ is legit and the industry standard.
dj zaza 6:27 AM - 31 January, 2017
I truly have never had all these problems that I read, never surrender, no library problems, with my Macbook 15 eary 2013 i7 8GB RAM, always smoothly even after hours, latency of 2ms pioneer S9, smooth waveform, I'm lucky, anti drift was a good idea, although with my ST150 I have many problems fluctuations, the majority is given by the control vinyls, I lose a bit 'of time to fix the spindle with pieces of paper, but finally I can get some good results, but for me I'm not a dJ from scratch anti drift, it is great for long mix. Also I am hoping for a Retina display support.
DJ Tecniq 10:32 AM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

No conspiracies here mate ;)

What Anti-Drift does is compensates for wow and flutter that is inherent in using vinyl (if you play any record (DVS or otherwise) there are tempo variations). Anti-Drift compensates for this allowing vinyl users to enjoy platter-like performance.
Wow this should really help me then I have a pair of Technics Mk5's and my bpm is never constant calibrating makes no difference either will def test this out. What a great addition.
DJ MAZE ONER 2:08 PM - 31 January, 2017
In my eyes serato is 100 percent garbage I don't run into these problems when I use vynl or cds on my cdjs serato claim to fame that their programs are users friendly I have yet to see it for example I spent four hours shutting thing down programs in my computer to see if serato is going to run like its sapose to. They should pay for for this cause this should of been me djing at a gig. So I did this I am not sure yet. Tjis a example to confirm serato is a peice of unreliable garbage. How come when I dj one party with vynl or cdjs I am the best dj they ever herd but I can go back to that same spot the next day using serato I become dj fuck up?????
DJ MAZE ONER 2:11 PM - 31 January, 2017
What I plan to do is give dj clases and explain the reason why not to get serato. If your lazy and like to get high look like shit and sound like shit get serato. Thats lesson number one
DJ MAZE ONER 2:19 PM - 31 January, 2017
And lets not forget that I need a magnifying glass to see anything on my 4k resolution the great creators of this shitty program knew about these issues since 2012 but has not done anything to get on board and keep up with the times yet they spend so much time creating things that we as dj don't need. They are not excavating greats team serato are more like the veterans of wackness.
The Return of Dj Sparky 2:21 PM - 31 January, 2017
Then don't use setato and use cdjs and record crying like a lil bitch in every thread won't fix your problems
DJ MAZE ONER 2:25 PM - 31 January, 2017
I spent hard earn money ond this shitty program so yes I am going to be the bigfest bitch on here until get answers and I am going to post all over and make videos and my system crashes at partys until team serato wakes up and fix this issues I spent my money on.
AddamXavier 2:28 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
In my eyes serato is 100 percent garbage I don't run into these problems when I use vynl or cds on my cdjs serato claim to fame that their programs are users friendly I have yet to see it for example I spent four hours shutting thing down programs in my computer to see if serato is going to run like its sapose to. They should pay for for this cause this should of been me djing at a gig. So I did this I am not sure yet. Tjis a example to confirm serato is a peice of unreliable garbage. How come when I dj one party with vynl or cdjs I am the best dj they ever herd but I can go back to that same spot the next day using serato I become dj fuck up?????

So there's 2 ways to resolve this:

Put in tickets with anything you encounter so Serato can help fix bugs and clarify on any points where you are confused.

OR

Use what works for you and don't worry about what other people say.

Honestly part of your problem sounds like your computer is screwed up. Many of us are running SDJ with little issue and what issues we do have we try to report so they can get fixed. And i think telling people in a DJ class not to use SDJ will backfire on you because it is stable for many. And if kids are seeing Jazzy Jeff, Eskei83 and other professionals using the program day in and day out, they might not take you seriously.
DJ MAZE ONER 2:38 PM - 31 January, 2017
I have a apple el capitan ci7 core and hp omen ci7 core which are a few of the most powerful computers on the market and I am running into the same problems with both and your saying its my computer by the way these system both came out in 2016 and what serstos excuse for not fixing the 4k resolution problem all I know if serato does not fix this problem I been tryimg to fix for about a year now since I entered the shitty world of serato dj within sixthy days I am going to take a giant crap om there business and tske them to court for lost wages embarrasement to my talents and skills and for selling a shitty product
DJ MAZE ONER 2:48 PM - 31 January, 2017
They take me seriously when I show and prove how the program fails at live event serato can use jazzy jeff for their little info mercials QVC but if they don't fix my problems jazzy jeff and the rest of the serato team will be exposed.
dj do it 3:11 PM - 31 January, 2017
Dude just get turntables or Cdj's cause it doesn't seem like the software thing will work for you.
938MyDJ 3:19 PM - 31 January, 2017
Or take a DJ Course on how to run your set up.

YOU CANNOT teach if you yourself DON'T KNOW how to do it properly,

😀
DJ MAZE ONER 3:20 PM - 31 January, 2017
If I do that I want my money back from serato and lost wages and opportunities from serato
And I have turntable PLX 100 Technics MK2 Pioneer 900 and 800cdjs nexus I spent money on this stupid ass rane mixer with serato built inpaid 2600 dollars and a few momths later the mixer was discontinued. And I bought a Sl4 Box for my pioneer 909 so I xan USe this shitty program with dmy older gear I should of seen the sighn when the super cut through nut riding dj showed me on is mac book how great this serato bullshit was and he ran into problems and glitches while djing at my residency spot he probably got the spot cause he tild the owner it was me fucking up mean thanks to serato fuck ups and create shit that don't got to do with real issues with their platform I am the one that get to look like th shitty dj. I been djing for 28 years and for the last year I became known as dj fuck up cause I spent money beleiving on this industry's stamdard junk
WildcardX 3:42 PM - 31 January, 2017
I always find these kinds of posts interesting; particularly because I use an old HP Elitebook 8560p released around 2011 with an SSD upgrade and 8GB RAM as my secondary machine and a Late 2011 MBP 13 with SSD, Secondary HDD and 16 GB RAM (Yeah I know overkill but it was just for trying it out) as my primary machine for both Tracktor and Serato and have no issues at all with my SX and my Sl3 with Z2 and Serato Remote setup...really interesting...
Frozone 3:59 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
If I do that I want my money back from serato and lost wages and opportunities from serato
And I have turntable PLX 100 Technics MK2 Pioneer 900 and 800cdjs nexus I spent money on this stupid ass rane mixer with serato built inpaid 2600 dollars and a few momths later the mixer was discontinued. And I bought a Sl4 Box for my pioneer 909 so I xan USe this shitty program with dmy older gear I should of seen the sighn when the super cut through nut riding dj showed me on is mac book how great this serato bullshit was and he ran into problems and glitches while djing at my residency spot he probably got the spot cause he tild the owner it was me fucking up mean thanks to serato fuck ups and create shit that don't got to do with real issues with their platform I am the one that get to look like th shitty dj. I been djing for 28 years and for the last year I became known as dj fuck up cause I spent money beleiving on this industry's stamdard junk

Change Your Resolution, or maybe wear glasses.

Not sure what computer you are running at 4K?

h20386.www2.hp.com

www.apple.com

The hp runs 1920 by 1080 and the top of the line Macbook Pro runs 2560 by 1600 but can using scaling for different resolutions.

Just because you hook a 4K screen up to your to laptop doesn't mac the output 4K - even factoring in upscaling.

These types of posts are such a waste. Serato is not perfect but neither are the competitors in the DJ space. Stop blaming the software for your decisions or mistakes.

Virual DJ doesn't support the Numark NS7III ( Which is a Serato controller ) and this is Virtual DJ's Fault?

Serato works even on lower spec machines and tends to work better on older operating systems. I have some gripes of my own but it has never failed me. Serato Video lol

Traktor is great if you need flexibility and love automation in your mixing, but they have also had some miss steps with ups breaking things.

Do you call technics if you play a warped record and it skips or DefJam if you get needle burn on your track from your Stanton carts?

Comparing a purpose built appliance to software is just idiotic.

You haven't even explained in detail the problems you are having aside from small text on a high res screen.

You are acting like a troll.
Frozone 4:03 PM - 31 January, 2017
Also all the hardware you noted is supported by Traktor and Virtual DJ, use them instead of Serato, aside from the analogue pieces.
ekalb 4:17 PM - 31 January, 2017
Can I get a link please
DJ MAZE ONER 4:39 PM - 31 January, 2017
I have derato sl4 Box first offf and rane 68 with serato software 1,
.7.6 that came with it so read before you express yoir thoughts and I explained my issues but I guess I have to explain it again serato stops responding music skips and screen glitches. Serato with my rane 68 makes snows sounding noises like I was changing channel on a radio
DJ MAZE ONER 4:44 PM - 31 January, 2017
Also I uopdate my firm ware and update the software I was tild by the serato team I need a new computer so I bought el capitan by apple ci7 and HP omen Ci7 spent close to 8000 on new laptops and still have issues
DJ MAZE ONER 4:46 PM - 31 January, 2017
My rane 68 doesn't respond to the serato program not switching from computer to compter when I try in case two dj want to spin while both are onnected to usb port a & b
DJ MAZE ONER 4:48 PM - 31 January, 2017
And as far virtul dj serato or any other programs I never relied or cared about computer based djing cause I seen these type of epic failures in the past which is not good on a dj reputation
dj zaza 4:48 PM - 31 January, 2017
in theory we should complain to any software, because all problems more or less, do not think of traktor forum there are no people like you who complain, of course you're right, it would take an automatic adaptation to the resolutions of the retina screens, or 4K Again, I look for years to settle many requests, but do not put myself mica to say that serato is a shitty software, the year their times and their priorities, since 2007 I have never had a single problem with serato except little things that help via the ticket I resolved, if you are not satisfied go for another software, or before buying serato read well in the forums what goes well and what does not.
dj do it 4:56 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
.7.6 that came with it so read before you express yoir thoughts and I explained my issues but I guess I have to explain it again serato stops responding music skips and screen glitches. Serato with my rane 68 makes snows sounding noises like I was changing channel on a radio

Are you using Serato DJ 1.7.6
Tommy Deem 4:57 PM - 31 January, 2017
I need popcorn for this---->
ekalb 5:05 PM - 31 January, 2017
Can I get a link please!
WildcardX 5:43 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Can I get a link please!

Here you go. Use publicly at your own risk.

serato.com
GusGomez 6:02 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:

Dude Serato is in 1.9.6 you still in 1.7.6 that's a lot of updates you're missing.
skinnyguy 6:15 PM - 31 January, 2017
nobody is forcing you to use serato at a gig. lost wages are on you. test at home first.
DJ MAZE ONER 6:22 PM - 31 January, 2017
Nope if your read carefully someone stated that my equipment needed to be ran with tractor or itch I state my equipment came with serato 1.7.6 and I updated the software and firmware and I am still having issues and the answer to the person who said I don't have to use serato yes I do serato created such a problem with this shitty program thst club owners have this beleif system cause of djs like you that all we need is a lap top and the owners are probably like me not tech savvy and they beleivie dj like you who admitts on line serato has jssues but talks to these owners like serato is like the secomd coming of christ which is the worst thing since they made fieros
DJ MAZE ONER 6:25 PM - 31 January, 2017
So I spent aloylt of money on serato in the tens of thousands if a company is going to put a product out that is defective they shoukd be held accountable and quite a few of you people here openly admitted thst there are issues
wadup 6:28 PM - 31 January, 2017
I would partition the hard drive and install Mac OS sierra and see how that work as El Capitan was known to cause a lot audio issue with plenty of hardwares...
dj do it 6:40 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Nope if your read carefully someone stated that my equipment needed to be ran with tractor or itch I state my equipment came with serato 1.7.6 and I updated the software and firmware and I am still having issues and the answer to the person who said I don't have to use serato yes I do serato created such a problem with this shitty program thst club owners have this beleif system cause of djs like you that all we need is a lap top and the owners are probably like me not tech savvy and they beleivie dj like you who admitts on line serato has jssues but talks to these owners like serato is like the secomd coming of christ which is the worst thing since they made fieros

What Serato version do you have now not what what someone stated not what it came with what is on your Mac for your Rane 68 cause you keep talking in circle I want to try to help you but I don't want my time wasted.
DJ MAZE ONER 6:41 PM - 31 January, 2017
ILL TRY TO PARTITION WHEN I FIND A TECH GEEK THAT CN HELP ME DO THAT FOR NOW PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOISE COMING OUT MY SPEAKERS COURTESY OF SERATO DJ UNTIL I FIND MY VYNLS AND CDS
Tommy Deem 6:48 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
ILL TRY TO PARTITION WHEN I FIND A TECH GEEK THAT CN HELP ME DO THAT FOR NOW PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOISE COMING OUT MY SPEAKERS COURTESY OF SERATO DJ UNTIL I FIND MY VYNLS AND CDS

Maybe U should hire one of those guys who got 0 problems with serato??
Frozone 6:58 PM - 31 January, 2017
You keep spitting bs out. Serato comes free with those devices. You have spent thousands of dollars on Rane and Pioneer equipment.

When your controller is not hooked up does Serato run, and play back as intended? If so move on to the next possible issue - USB drop outs - USB Cables - USB Hubs? You aren't explaining anything in detail.

The only thing i can understand in your rant is, you buy a lot of Serato compatible gear but don't know how to run it or tech it out.

Processor is only 1 spec of a computer. Ok you have an i7 big flipping deal.

You need slow down and understand the equipment and software before tackling DJing live with Software.

Use a noise gate and you won't hear the ssssssssss, while you look for your vinyl and CD's.
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:04 PM - 31 January, 2017
Pretty sure the issue are user error by the chump using the software
DJ MAZE ONER 7:09 PM - 31 January, 2017
I wish I can send a picture I took and send to the serato team how my serato jist froze and a wimdow popped up stating that serato has stopped working... see what what else you have to say about my BS as you claim
DJ MAZE ONER 7:10 PM - 31 January, 2017
Also I may add nothing is hooked up when serato froze
DJ MAZE ONER 7:12 PM - 31 January, 2017
I know how to run the gear cause when I got to straight vynl or cds I have negative zero problems but once I hook up serato epic fail
DJ MAZE ONER 7:14 PM - 31 January, 2017
I use my rane 68 flwlessly when I just just vynl or cds
I even ran into problems with my 909 that I have had since 2006 and I hook up serato sl4 the serato dj pleague begins
DJ MAZE ONER 7:16 PM - 31 January, 2017
I UPDATED GTHE FIRMWARE WITH RANE WHO DISCONTINUED THE RAIN 68 A FEW MONTHS I BOUGHT IT WHICH I FIND INTERESTING
AND I AM RUNNING SERATO 1.9.5
DJ MAZE ONER 7:19 PM - 31 January, 2017
BY THE WAY I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION ALL I WANT IS SERATO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM WHICH I BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO THE CALMLY FOR THE PAST YEAR BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM PISSED CAUSE IS TKING FOOD FROM MY FAMILYS TABLE
Frozone 7:22 PM - 31 January, 2017
I have no doubt your program crashed, I just doubt it crashed because Serato is garbage.

I love scratch live, but it had issues for a long time. I now use Serato DJ and it has become very reliable and I don't play out on anything else.

Have I had it crash? - absolutely - Did I wine like a little bitch NO! I sent in a detailed report - screen shot. Later I found out the cause of the crash was the bass causing my hard drive to bounce and vibrate. This caused the drive to effectively crash. Did Serato get to the bottom of the issue for me...not really...this was an environmental issue not a software issue.

I also had Serato video crash on me constantly, which i paid for as an add on. I didn't jump up and down and whine, I bought Mix Emergency. Now no problems.

Quote:
I use my rane 68 flwlessly when I just just vynl or cds
I even ran into problems with my 909 that I have had since 2006 and I hook up serato sl4 the serato dj pleague begins

The above makes me laugh, there is no diagnostic merit in there. Just finger pointing. You should point the finger at the person hooking up your system, its becoming more and apparent he shouldn't be touching it......oh wait thats you....
DJ MAZE ONER 7:22 PM - 31 January, 2017
IT UNFORTUNATE THAT I GOT IDIOTS WITH PICTURE OF CHEVY CHASE TALKING BECAUSE THAT ALL THEY CAN DO WITH SHOWING FACES BUT IS ALL GOOD FINALLY IN YOUR LIFE YOU FEEL LIKE THE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS ON A SERATO FORUM GOOD JOB
DJ MAZE ONER 7:35 PM - 31 January, 2017
I point the fimger at serato make program the is flaeless or get out the business and stay up to date eith changing technology or get out the business
Frozone 7:38 PM - 31 January, 2017
lol Best answer yet, you sir are a word smith.
WildcardX 7:42 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
I point the fimger at serato make program the is flaeless or get out the business and stay up to date eith changing technology or get out the business

Do you do anything else with this computer like browse the net and have an Antivirus or Anti Malware program running? Because if you have an i7 freezing; for your Windows machine then something is not right with how it is managing it's resources. As for El Capitan, that was one of the worse releases of OSX yet some folks had not issues. Also note that RANE took a little before releasing drivers for Sierra but so far all issues have been fixed so Sierra might be a good idea to look at. Also Confirm that you USB cables are not damaged in anyway and consider swapping them out if you can. Just throwing that out there for you to consider.
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:44 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
IT UNFORTUNATE THAT I GOT IDIOTS WITH PICTURE OF CHEVY CHASE TALKING BECAUSE THAT ALL THEY CAN DO WITH SHOWING FACES BUT IS ALL GOOD FINALLY IN YOUR LIFE YOU FEEL LIKE THE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS ON A SERATO FORUM GOOD JOB

funny you call me an idiot when you can't even put a proper sentence together and I'dd nearly put money on your issues being something stupid you're doing or did to your computer
DJ Unique 7:46 PM - 31 January, 2017
Very strange how DJ MAZE ONER has problems with various computers.
Is it possible that his music is corrupted?
Maybe he uses his computers for internet surfing and acquires viruses?
Or possibly he is just trolling us.
Frozone 7:53 PM - 31 January, 2017
Maybe he surfs the web while djing?
Frozone 7:53 PM - 31 January, 2017
Got to download the newest music torrents!
DJ MAZE ONER 7:56 PM - 31 January, 2017
Frozone yiur like a mamber of cult so I stop listening to your responses a long time ago
8823430 7:57 PM - 31 January, 2017
Dj maze oner

When you buy any thing computer or hardware you have to understand how it connects to each other .
When you buy a computer of the shelf from a shop and just plug it in. I'm afraid i will crash.
So thats why ALL the software companies like serato ,traktor tell you to follow all the guides on how to optimize your pc or mac.
Even rane have on there website this guide.

You have a problem with your equipment and pc ,all you have to do is explain in detail exactly what is happening ,video it and upload it.

I'm not a computer expert but i know what i am doing.
The Return of Dj Sparky 8:00 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Frozone yiur like a mamber of cult so I stop listening to your responses a long time ago

We all stopped listening to you as soon as you began your bitching are you sure you're not a member of Densa?
Frozone 8:07 PM - 31 January, 2017
Come on drink the Kool-Aide...... Dude stick to what you know. Stay with Vinyl and CD if you are most comfortable with them.

You have too many issues with both mac and windows, and you don't have the ability to problem solve effectively.

I want Serato to become better, but what might better for me - might not be better for someone else. I'm OK with it. I understand that when i buy a piece of software or hardware, I might have to make concessions.

As long as i have options to turn some things off or on, I am happy overall. Do i have a wish list for Serato ...UMmmm Yea.

The difference is I contribute, I beta test, I send error reports when needed with videos or pictures etc. I want Serato to be better.

Quote:
Quote:

We all stopped listening to you as soon as you began your bitching are you sure you're not a member of Densa?

www.mensa.org
DJ MAZE ONER 8:08 PM - 31 January, 2017
Nah but I already know your a member of the nut riders.... yeiur not just a member you swallowed the group if you know what I am talking aboot
The Return of Dj Sparky 8:13 PM - 31 January, 2017
Fill this out and attach it to your support ticket

home.utah.edu
Frozone 8:15 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Fill this out and attach it to your support ticket

home.utah.edu

Pure Gold! Mic drop......
8823430 8:20 PM - 31 January, 2017
Dj maze oner

I don't think anything all of us say to you is going to change anything , so the best thing is for you to disconnect your rane and decks and both laptops and sell them.

If you say you want help .will help. but you got to stop ranting
Idle Surfer 9:04 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:

Glasgow! 😁
Idle Surfer 9:06 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Hilarious!
Idle Surfer 9:09 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
They take me seriously when I show and prove how the program fails at live event serato can use jazzy jeff for their little info mercials QVC but if they don't fix my problems jazzy jeff and the rest of the serato team will be exposed.

Sounds to me like the problem lies between the keyboard/mixer/controller and the chair.....!
DJ MAZE ONER 9:56 PM - 31 January, 2017
MESSING WITH ME ILL GET ALL WILL SMITH ON JAZZY JEFF AND THE SERATO CREW BUT JUST CALL ME THE FRESH PRINCE OF FRESH AIR
Frozone 9:58 PM - 31 January, 2017
More like phoney.Braxton or Sleepy.Wonder
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:01 PM - 31 January, 2017
Guys, this thread is going wildly off track.

@DJ MAZE ONER, please read Kane's post above. Our Support Team are ready to help, they just need you to reply.

If the shit talk keeps happening I will have to lock this thread.

Anyone still want to talk about Anti-Drift? ;)
DJ MAZE ONER 10:03 PM - 31 January, 2017
I GET IT WITH ALL YOU PAULDY WANNA BES LET REAL DJ GET THIS STRIGHTEN OUT NOW GO BACK TO YOUR FUSHU NABI 24 INCH TABLETS AND LET THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS KNOW YOU CAN REALLY DJ..... WITH YOUR SERATO NABI APP
DJ MAZE ONER 10:05 PM - 31 January, 2017
I WANT EVERY ONE ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU ALL A CASE OF HARDENING GEL
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:06 PM - 31 January, 2017
Well that lasted about 30 seconds.

Thread locked.
10:06 PM, 31 Jan 2017
Discussion locked by Michael R