DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Has anyone use something like this

GusGomez 5:06 PM - 27 January, 2017
I was looking for something a little better looking than ash trays and rubber bands for my Stantons STr8150's to help with vibration since I have a massive bass in next to my DJ booth at the club I play at so I found this and was wondering anyone used something like this m.imgur.com
deezlee 5:43 PM - 27 January, 2017
That's cool
Detroitbootybass 9:32 PM - 27 January, 2017
I would be interested to see how much sway the tables have when someone attempts to backcue a record.

Isonoe feet are the best combination of sound isolation and stability, but they're pretty expensive: www.isonoe.com

Another option is to cut some tennis balls in half and stick them under the turntable's stock feet. You could further help the cause by adding a piece of thick rubber under it all (like the mats used to line horse stalls).
GusGomez 1:09 PM - 30 January, 2017
Quote:
I would be interested to see how much sway the tables have when someone attempts to backcue a record.

Isonoe feet are the best combination of sound isolation and stability, but they're pretty expensive: www.isonoe.com

Another option is to cut some tennis balls in half and stick them under the turntable's stock feet. You could further help the cause by adding a piece of thick rubber under it all (like the mats used to line horse stalls).

hmmm I wonder if I could create something like this with PVC
DJ Val-BKNY11203 7:37 PM - 30 January, 2017
Quote:

Right. That looks like it would have too much play for a turntablist. A mixer/or blend DJ it would be cool.
Gio Alex 8:28 PM - 1 February, 2017
Check this out:

djworx.com
GusGomez 8:44 PM - 1 February, 2017
Quote:
Check this out:

djworx.com

Yeah I saw these but they're not available for my STR8-150's
Gio Alex 8:58 PM - 1 February, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Check this out:

djworx.com

Do isonoes work?
GusGomez 1:08 PM - 2 February, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Check this out:

djworx.com

Do isonoes work?

I think they do but that price sheesh that's crazy.
Gio Alex 4:35 PM - 2 February, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Check this out:

djworx.com

Do isonoes work?

I think they do but that price sheesh that's crazy.

Yeah I hear ya. They're kinda gear towards audiophiles.