Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Does serato video + inno fader pro 2 work?

FatherTime 10:01 PM - 21 January, 2017
Hello dj community,
I recently installed a Inno fader pro 2 into my Rane 62, because every time I switch the cross fader with a replacement fader the right channel would bleed no mater what. Since installing an inno fader my problems with bleed stopped.
**I've recently opened serato video and found that the cross fader for video moves with the inno fader, but only to the complete left, right, or center. It does not allow for smooth video mixing, but I was amazed that it was able to pick up my fader movements at. Has anyone used an inno fader pro 2 to video mix or know how I can calibrate the cross fader in serato to be persise with my cross fader movements?
DJMark 6:44 PM - 23 January, 2017
You really should have a qualified tech look at your mixer, because the original symptom you described is completely abnormal.
FatherTime 9:48 PM - 24 January, 2017
Quote:
You really should have a qualified tech look at your mixer, because the original symptom you described is completely abnormal.

I was trying to use the warranty to get it serviced, but the company serato sent me to was giving me a hard time for not having the original receipt of my purchase. But Ill will take it to get serviced ASAP. Thank you!