DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

New NAMM 2017 Gear...

Rebelguy 5:35 PM - 19 January, 2017
Figured it would be easier to post them all in one place.

So far we got...

www.pioneerdj.com
blackavenger 3:06 PM - 20 January, 2017
NAMM was a disappointment this year.....same as last year. I imagine BPM is where the new DJ gear is going to be announced for the foreseeable future.

That Denon kit is super dope, but that's all we got. Which begs the question, has everything already been thought of w' respect to DJ Gear? Is there even any innovation left to be realized?
DJ Marv the Maverick 7:00 PM - 20 January, 2017
Stanton announced MK2 for the ST 150s. djtechtools.com
Rebelguy 7:07 PM - 20 January, 2017
Quote:
Stanton announced MK2 for the ST 150s. djtechtools.com

Nice!
dj_soo 5:31 AM - 22 January, 2017
I kinda like the look of that new mixars controller. Basically an updated vci 380 with dvs support.

Even has split cue...

Only thing I wish it had was tension adjustable platters
DJ Dub Cowboy 5:04 AM - 23 January, 2017
Its a bit bigger than a VCI
DJ Marv the Maverick 1:14 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
I kinda like the look of that new mixars controller. Basically an updated vci 380 with dvs support.

Even has split cue...

Only thing I wish it had was tension adjustable platters

djworx.com

That Primo looks like a good travel unit.

DVS Upgrade ready too and100mm pitch faders on the proper side, not the mirror style. And no fear of hitting the pitch fader when scratching.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 5:47 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
Which begs the question, has everything already been thought of w' respect to DJ Gear? Is there even any innovation left to be realized?

The last step is pure automation.
Rebelguy 5:48 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Which begs the question, has everything already been thought of w' respect to DJ Gear? Is there even any innovation left to be realized?

The last step is pure automation.

Pretty much.