Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Do I need to purchase another license and expansion packs multiple times?

Phloetry 7:40 AM - 5 January, 2017
I currently have a license for Serato DJ that came with the purchase of my Pioneer DDJ-SX a few years back. I also purchased many of the expansion packs (pitch n' time, wolf pack, jet pack, etc.). I just upgraded to a Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus 2 and a pair of CDJ-2000 nexus 2's and was wondering if I have to purchase everything again for the new setup. I'm assuming that I don't, because it would be pretty shady to charge me again to own the same products to use with different hardware.
DjSyndic8 8:07 PM - 5 January, 2017
no u don't have to purchase a license all the devices you have come with serato dj full version

Quote:
I currently have a license for Serato DJ that came with the purchase of my Pioneer DDJ-SX

you don't have a license DDJSX is plug and play with serato
Serato, Support
Matt P 9:23 PM - 5 January, 2017
Phloetry,

The DDJSX2 didn't come with a Serato DJ license. A certain number did come with the Flip License.
The DDJ-SX2 is a SDJ supported controller, which means it will work plug n play with SDJ

The DJM Nexus 2 gear is Upgrade ready, which means you will need to own or purchase a Serato DJ license. This will be registered to your account on Serato.com and you can see it when connected to the internet in MY Serato in the SDJ software.

Regards