Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Activate Serato Video on Main Laptop or Backup Laptop

DJ MikeMo 4:57 AM - 4 January, 2017
Hi, Just Bought a New 2016 MacBook Pro and I was trying to activate Serato Video without removing it from the old one because I may keeping it as backup computer, I know it cannot be run simultaneously, I just want to run one or the other one and I can't find the way to activate on the new laptop without deactivating the old MacBook Pro. Please advice.

Thank's
DJ Unique 5:08 AM - 4 January, 2017
***tracking***
DJ MikeMo 10:56 PM - 4 January, 2017
what do you mean with that?
DJ MikeMo 10:57 PM - 4 January, 2017
tracking?
DJ Unique 2:37 AM - 5 January, 2017
Quote:
what do you mean with that?

I commented and clicked on the "track discussion" button to the top right.
This will notify me whenever there is a comment because I had the same question.

I emailed Serato directly within the help option and theyun-authorized all my Serato Video computers so I can only authorize the ones I intend on using. My problem was that I had a machine fail on me and I could not de-authorize.
DJ Unique 2:41 AM - 5 January, 2017
By the way, I also purchased a new 2016 MacBook Pro a few days ago. Initial testing on Serato DJ was good. I need to install Serato Video, Mix Emergency, other software and start some stress testing prior to using it live at an event.

I also have a late 2013 MacBook Pro, which has been performing perfectly since Jan 2014. My old 2008 MacBook Pro failed completely on me about a year ago.
DJ MikeMo 5:13 AM - 5 January, 2017
Ok, I'd like to add that my old backup laptop on my products panel shows all the packages even with Serato Video with the refresh license button and the new laptop doesn't even show the Serato Video product on that panel.
popnwave 6:01 PM - 5 January, 2017
You're logged in via the same account? I had the happen once when I switched over and forgot which username I primarily used (had two accounts by mistake for a bit).