Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

I need Help with my new controller...

Horeeh 9:53 PM - 6 December, 2016
Hello, first sorry if there are mistake in this text, im not talking english so well.

Now, here's my problem : i just bought a Numark NV, when i first launchedit everything was ok, but after about an hour playing around with my new toy, the left jog wheel decided not to work anymore for no reason at all...
First i tought it was not so bad but then i understood that it could be a really big problem during my sets

I've already downloaded every drivers and stuff i found on google, and the problem is still here...

If you have a way to correct this jog wheel, I would Love to try it :)

Thanks for reading/helping,
Have a good day.
Serato, Support
Dave. 1:59 AM - 7 December, 2016
@Horeeh, how's it going man?

Sounds like there could be an issue with the power connection for your NV. I suggest you check your electrical connection. Make sure your power adapter for your NV is grounded, connected to a surge protector along with your computers power cord. Keep away from DJing on a highly carpeted area as that can cause static electricity and effect your platters. It may also be best to test your controller in another room too.

If the issue persists, I suggest you open a help request. You can do so from the "Open Help Request" button at the bottom right of this page.

Cheers,

Dave.