Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Rane Sixty Eight and Serato DJ

joe2037 4:00 PM - 29 November, 2016
Using my Rane 68 with Serato DJ 1.9.3 on El Capitan there are a few weird things happening:

For one, the queue buttons on the mixer do not work although they do however work if I run Scratch Live.

Sometimes the highlighting of songs takes place even though I didn't actually play them, only loaded them to one of the decks to sample. This usually happens when there is another laptop connected to the mixer taking the other 2 decks and/or when the software is loaded while the echo effect and echo engage is both highlighted as on.

The BPM is not accurate. I will adjust the pitch on my CDJ with master tempo off playing the control CD and it doesn't respond all the time. The red line seems to be more than 50% at times so I'm thinking it's something with the CD signal getting to the software. Maybe a lag?
joe2037 3:10 AM - 14 December, 2016
Does anyone else have this issue?
joe2037 10:56 PM - 20 January, 2017
Any update on this?
J.J. 3:43 AM - 24 January, 2017
I still can't get the Back Button to go from the Tracks to the Crates, then Collapse/Expand the Crates.
joe2037 3:45 AM - 24 January, 2017
I am referring to the green hot queue buttons. They don't even light up anymore and pressing them does nothing. I feel like this mixer is the red headed step child of Rane/Serato.
J.J. 3:54 AM - 24 January, 2017
Are you on Layer 1? Try to disable Hardware Remapping.

Go to Setup->
MIDI->
Under MIDI Devices, select the SIXTY-EIGHT
Uncheck Allow Serato Hardware Remapping
Serato, Support
Jordan L 4:07 AM - 24 January, 2017
Hi,

Could you please ensure you have the latest driver for your mixer from the below link.

dj.rane.com

If that doesn't resolve the issue you can email our support team from the link below and one of the guys will get you sorted.

support.serato.com

Cheers.