Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Naming your history-lists in Serato instead of dates

Sherif 2:27 PM - 16 November, 2016
Hello,

i have been tryin to find an answer to this question but haven't succeeded yet. Maybe somone could point me in the right direction, or if this feature is unavailable, the implementaion should be a piece of cake.
I'm looking for a way to name my history lists within serato , so no exporting here. I just wanna name important history lists by the gigs name, so i can find it easier. Tt should still be sorted by date, but to make it easier to remember an important gig that is a couple weeks or months ago, naming the lists would help alot.

Thank you
DJ Cyrix 6:56 AM - 17 November, 2016
Why don't you just make subcrates out of it in a main crate 'Gigs' or something like that?
Sherif 6:58 AM - 17 November, 2016
Because as far as I know you lose the oder (at what time I played what track)
DJ Cyrix 7:02 AM - 17 November, 2016
You lose the time you played it, but you can still keep the order when you push the # button. At least that's how i do it
Sherif 7:06 AM - 17 November, 2016
Alright thank you. I'll keep that option in mind, I still think renaming the date would be an option that ain't too bad. Having too many crates sometimes slows the loading of serato.
MurdoX 12:17 PM - 27 November, 2016
I don't know if I understand the question but why don't you just double click the history crate and name it. I do that all the time to save some live shows and other practice routines.
nik39 12:03 AM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
why don't you just double click the history crate and name it.

+1
Sherif 8:38 AM - 28 November, 2016
Thanks for the replies. What do you mean by "history crate". Do i need to export the history or drag the tracks into a crate and then name it? In that case, i lose the details like starting time. Or do you mean, just double click the date of a session in the history view (because i think I've tried that with no success, but I'm willing to try it again of course).
nik39 8:51 AM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
just double click the date of a session in the history view

Dis... :)
Sherif 9:01 AM - 28 November, 2016
Alright, thank you very much. I'll try it out again.
MurdoX 4:44 AM - 30 November, 2016
Did you name your normal crates or are the called Crate 1, Crate 2 and so on?

If you did then you name the History "tab" "crate" (what ever you wanna call it) the same way. No need to try, JUST DO IT!
DJ Cyrix 6:30 AM - 30 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
just double click the date of a session in the history view

Dis... :)

Hmm, i gotta try that one out too, sounds much easier :)
Sherif 2:47 PM - 2 December, 2016
Thanks for the support, especially MurdoX. Worked great.