Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Help - needing some creative (dirty) minds

Sexy Pair of DJs 5:40 PM - 14 November, 2016
Hi,

We are a DJ duo (male & female) who are planning a regular slot an an ... ahem ... "alternative lifestyle club" which will be full of hot, young sexual people.

We are hobby DJ's and have a DJ Name that can't really be associated with this "lifestyle" so we are looking for a new persona for this regular gig and need help coming up with a new DJ name.

Something that oozes sensuality, sexiness and conjures up the thought of a hot female DJ winking and blowing a kiss as they are cue'ing up the next track - think DJ Juicy M in a basque (yes I know that some of your already have this image anyway), with a smooth smart male next to her.

We are in our 30s, (I think) she is hot but (I think) I am Mr Average so something that describes the music that we play in a sexy way perhaps or the ambience our tracks create (words like 'hot', 'sensual' and 'lick' come to mind ... 'moist', 'throbbing' and 'thrusting' are near the knuckle but ok ... words like 'spank', 'kinky', 'horny' are a bit too much).

Please help as we have writers block on this (keep going from too cheesy to too slutty).

We are not 'performers' we are just providing the music but the DJ name will be used to promote the night so needs to set the tone.

Thanks in advance ;-)
DJ Remix Detroit 7:00 PM - 14 November, 2016
DJ Scratch N' Sniff
DJ Remix Detroit 7:01 PM - 14 November, 2016
DJ's Oompa N' Loompa
Deez Nutz
DJ's Dick n' Ballz
Sexy Pair of DJs 7:21 PM - 14 November, 2016
Great stuff - please keep 'em cumin :-)
goldarn 8:35 PM - 14 November, 2016
Dj's in & out
DJ Remix Detroit 8:41 PM - 14 November, 2016
Spit n' Swallow
AKIEM 12:04 AM - 15 November, 2016
Quote:
Hi,

We are a DJ duo (male & female) who are planning a regular slot an an ... ahem ... "alternative lifestyle club" which will be full of hot, young sexual people.

We are hobby DJ's and have a DJ Name that can't really be associated with this "lifestyle" so we are looking for a new persona for this regular gig and need help coming up with a new DJ name.

Something that oozes sensuality, sexiness and conjures up the thought of a hot female DJ winking and blowing a kiss as they are cue'ing up the next track - think DJ Juicy M in a basque (yes I know that some of your already have this image anyway), with a smooth smart male next to her.

We are in our 30s, (I think) she is hot but (I think) I am Mr Average so something that describes the music that we play in a sexy way perhaps or the ambience our tracks create (words like 'hot', 'sensual' and 'lick' come to mind ... 'moist', 'throbbing' and 'thrusting' are near the knuckle but ok ... words like 'spank', 'kinky', 'horny' are a bit too much).

Please help as we have writers block on this (keep going from too cheesy to too slutty).

We are not 'performers' we are just providing the music but the DJ name will be used to promote the night so needs to set the tone.

Thanks in advance ;-)

DJ Remix Detroit & Chix.
DJ Tecniq 3:56 AM - 15 November, 2016
Cheap Date, Spank Me Sally, DJ Dick & Jane, Spin N' Spank, Wank Duo, Bang Bang Duo, Kinky Duo, Girl Gone Bad
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:02 AM - 16 November, 2016
Quote:

DJ Remix Detroit & Chix.

/End Thread....
djdonny007 9:24 PM - 22 November, 2016
Lmfao!!!!!!