Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Re: SERATO DJ

kaydeelethal 5:18 AM - 1 November, 2016
Hi guys,

Maybe someone has asked this here before, I just need to understand. I have two laptops and on installing Serato Dj to the new one, I was prompted to purchase for one. How is this, I am on the 14-day trial version.

Kindly help me understand
DJ JSN 9:03 PM - 1 November, 2016
maybe you have to login in serato dj to activate it just like how you activate the serato dj add ons
Serato, Support
Nathaniel T 10:19 PM - 1 November, 2016
Hi there kaydeelethal,

You can have your Serato DJ license activated on up to two computers at a time - have you ever used it on another computer? If you have you will need to deactivate it off one of the others.

You can deactivate and activate your licenses by clicking the MY SERATO button in the license panel.

If you are having any issues with this please get in touch with Serato Support here - support.serato.com

We will be able to help you out!!
kaydeelethal 5:01 AM - 2 November, 2016
I have followed all the directives mostly the detailed one from you @NathanielT, but zilch! I have the software active on one deck (cannot deactivate since no option, and on the other, all I have is the panel (on the right ) with the following options

Watch Tutorials
Get support
Ready to upgrade
Activate/ buy

Still not sure how to go about this

when I click on the 'ACTIVATE/ Buy option, All I have is my account with the SERATO DJ & EXPANSION PACKS (My products)

Kindly advise