DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

If you're the "worlds most dangerous dj"...then why are you...

Dj-Bedtime 9:29 PM - 1 June, 2009
Sending messages like this to my Myspace

"Hey what's up bro.
I was wondering if you can help me out. I desprerately need "Boom Boom Pow" by Black Eye Peas, for a party but I need it with an into or 8 bar and I can't find it anywhere. I was wondering if you might have it and if so, can you please send it to me?
Please hit me back.
Thanks."

I hit him back nicely asking how it is possible that he cant find the most popular club song out right now with an 8 bar intro?!?!?! I suggested a few sites (legal- like CC.net or yourremix.com) to pick it up and he shot back a message that basically said "thanks for nothing"

You need your dj card pulled!!
Dj-Bedtime 9:30 PM - 1 June, 2009
And yeah...the whole "worlds most dangerous dj" was his official tagline.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:32 PM - 1 June, 2009
i think a link to his myspace page is in order ;P
Dj-Bedtime 9:37 PM - 1 June, 2009
I'm feeling good today.... so

www.myspace.com
DPR250R 9:44 PM - 1 June, 2009
I not even close to being "dangerous" and I am capable of making my own....
DJ_Motion 9:45 PM - 1 June, 2009
What a douche.
sacrilicious 9:51 PM - 1 June, 2009
Dangerously unqualified to DJ?

Dangerously low on tunes?
DJ_Motion 9:59 PM - 1 June, 2009
I wonder what he does when he doesn't like the customers request.

[insert old school batman tv sound effect here]

Boom Boom POW.
dj_soo 10:16 PM - 1 June, 2009
he looks like some sort of mma/ufc junkie which is probably where the moniker comes from
sixxx 10:24 PM - 1 June, 2009
lol @ dangerous hahahaha
ZESH! 10:30 PM - 1 June, 2009
I pity the fool that don't dance to mah muzik !!
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:32 PM - 1 June, 2009
hes so DANGEROUS....hes scandalous...he likes the scandalllllll
beatdown 12:00 AM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
Income: $250,000 and Higher

DANGER DANGER
Jesus Christ 12:04 AM - 2 June, 2009
MMA is dangerous... unless you carry guns. Then it's cute.
DJ Tecoy 12:35 AM - 2 June, 2009
This shit is too funny
DPR250R 12:40 AM - 2 June, 2009
Do a lot of you gus really get these requests?
ZESH! 12:43 AM - 2 June, 2009
Dance fool...I said DANCE!!!
dirtbag filthy 12:43 AM - 2 June, 2009
dangerous to the ears
-DMT- 12:50 AM - 2 June, 2009
a comment on his page: "@ least once a week. How bout u? So u dj, very cool Mr! Lol. "
Rebel 1 1:43 AM - 2 June, 2009
He's dangerous on the dancefloor......
DJ_Motion 1:46 AM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:

Yes, I do.
lost vegas 1:53 AM - 2 June, 2009
Is it me or is every dumb jock with a tapout shirt now a mma fighter???
bboyrealone 7:34 AM - 2 June, 2009
This guy is a toolbox
DJDaveOtt 7:48 AM - 2 June, 2009
i'll bet he's a 'virtual' dj
lol
hipster 8:47 AM - 2 June, 2009
keep laughing but reality is that this guy can kick the asses of everyone that posted on this thread combined.

say it in his face or dont say it at all.
nik39 8:54 AM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
keep laughing but reality is that this guy can kick the asses of everyone that posted on this thread combined.

Yes, but then he has definitly chosen the wrong job.

Instead of being a DJ he should had been the people which we love the most at clubs... bouncers. :-P
DJDaveOtt 9:09 AM - 2 June, 2009
^^
+1
hipster 9:21 AM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Instead of being a DJ he should had been the people which we love the most at clubs... bouncers. :-P

who are you to say who gets to be a dj or not? he probably has the same passion for music as we all do.

anyway the point is - dont talk shit when you aint perfect. i can call you suckas out for immature shit but i aint. for example djbedtime you fat fuck... have you heard of P90x? i bet you dj sitting down. etc.

see i bet that hurt your feelings and even if the truth hurts that shit doesnt need to be said and theres no need to make fun of you being a fat fuck right? thats your business and if you dont lose weight, you'll get a heart attack at a young age and it will shorten your dj career but then again thats not our problem so we have no business talking about it.

so if someone is a faggot... let him be a faggot under his own privacy, and if some newbie dj doesnt know any better, then let him mature and learn. "let him who is without sin cast the first stone."
DJDaveOtt 9:29 AM - 2 June, 2009
hey hipster

fyi - the dj they are talking about is a suburban white boy internet dj...

weren't you just hatin on them kind of djs in another discussion??

in the discussion 'where has hip hop gone'...
nik39 9:33 AM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

who are you to say who gets to be a dj or not? he probably has the same passion for music as we all do.

Eh... well, 1st of all - my comment was not meant to be that serious.

2nd if he is desperately looking for an 8bar intro track for that song then there are a couple of options:

1. he is not able to mix tracks without an intro
2. he does not know how to extend a track with an audio app
3. he does not know how to use the loop function to get around it

That disqualifies you as a DJ.
Jader 2:04 PM - 2 June, 2009
i would have made him the 8 bar intro version, then right before the next chorus, spliced something ultra cheesy in which ill leave the serato board to come up with.
djstix 2:13 PM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:

His name must be Rita! That reminded me of this. LOL. Classic house track in my neck of the woods.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Audio1 2:21 PM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, I do.
I get requests like this on MySpace, Facebook and Twitter. Like, Theres all these sites to obtain music legally and you cant find it. No disrespect to the DJ but what hard working club DJ doesnt already have Boom Boom Pow in the crate? I know most club DJ's have at the minimum of 3 versions for different sets.
DJ_Motion 2:25 PM - 2 June, 2009
Hipster or whatever your name is.

You are taking this way to serious. Maybe you should come off the roids too.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:35 PM - 2 June, 2009
lol!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:35 PM - 2 June, 2009
i think someone was offended by the dumb jock tapout shirt comment
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 3:22 PM - 2 June, 2009
heytars
Joshua Carl 4:34 PM - 2 June, 2009
Im gonna go with the LAZY tag here...

Im not gonna say I havent txt'd my boy and said hey...have u got a good copy of this...all im finding is shite.

to to send out a blind txt to someone your not tight with for one of the biggest songs this year...
you:
1. dont want to pay 1.99 or less
2. lazy lazy to look around...how many mixes are out for this? like 20?
3. just a tool

could be one...or any combo of them
Dj-Bedtime 4:53 PM - 2 June, 2009
Heyyy-- you hurt my feelings by calling me a fat fuck :(

I guess you sure taught me a lesson.

hahahahahahahahahaha
DJ_Motion 6:24 PM - 2 June, 2009
I hope none of you wear "smedium" shirts when you dj.

ha.
-DMT- 9:55 PM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:

Pffft yeah right. He's Mr. "I'm a DJ, but my whole page is 'look at me! look at me! I train in MMA!'"

I know a million dudes that "train in MMA". Those places are everywhere and everyone from 8 year old kids to seniors "train in MMA". The fact that he really has to make the fact that he's into MMA omnipresent on his page leads me to believe that he probably is nothing special. Like the illest DJs, they usually don't brag...
Rebel 1 9:57 PM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

His name must be Rita! That reminded me of this. LOL. Classic house track in my neck of the woods.

Watchwww.youtube.com

lol you and me both man
Rebel 1 9:59 PM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
i would have made him the 8 bar intro version, then right before the next chorus, spliced something ultra cheesy in which ill leave the serato board to come up with.

"I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON!"
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:50 PM - 2 June, 2009
hipster,

Whilst I understand the sentiment of your comment plenty of people have misinterpreted it. I suggest you keep the pseudo-offensive statements out of your forum posts.
Audio1 11:11 PM - 2 June, 2009
Its funny how people start to throw the weight issue on other DJ's. Shits so pathetic. Get over yourselves... Who give a fuck if your fat or skinny. if you rock the club, You rock the club. If not, Suck on your mom's titty.
Jesus Christ 11:14 PM - 2 June, 2009
Quote:
Its funny how people start to throw the weight issue on other DJ's. Shits so pathetic. Get over yourselves... Who give a fuck if your fat or skinny. if you rock the club, You rock the club. If not, Suck on your mom's titty.

+1 double cheeseburger.
DJDaveOtt 11:36 PM - 2 June, 2009
^^
supersize that
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:46 PM - 2 June, 2009
Bacon on mine please
sacrilicious 11:48 PM - 2 June, 2009
Substitute white turkey patty on Evil One's; hold the cheese.

Goddamn Portlanders.
Joshua Carl 12:33 AM - 3 June, 2009
how ironic I just had a bacon-ater combo with toffee frosty.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm!
djanthonyd 12:59 AM - 3 June, 2009
nom nom nom nom nom nom
hipster 1:41 AM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:

ok nice way to rationalize... on the other hand, the point is that these same fat clowns are the ones calling this guy a tool because he is buff. so amen on the part where it doesnt matter if you are fat or skinny. i was just trying to prove a point.
Jesus Christ 1:57 AM - 3 June, 2009
Wait... who was calling him a tool "because he is buff???" We're calling him a tool because he chooses to call himself the "world's most dangerous DJ" for the mere fact that he practices MMA. In Orange County, I can throw a rock and hit 8 people that practice MMA before the rock hits the ground. He's just a tool. What does being in-shape or being fat have to do with this assclown? You're rationalizing the reason you called Bedtime fat. I'm fat. So what? I still mix better than most DJ's I know. And I'll beat the shit out of the others. SO WHAT?
ZESH! 2:05 AM - 3 June, 2009
This is getting corny...should be moved to another thread about Men's Health or something.

Hipster, is this guy your boy or somethin'? If he is, I commend you for defending his honor. that's what friends do.

So we're catching a lil rec on his MySpace...big deal. His ability to whoop ass apparently doesn't make him a better DJ. His approach on getting music isn't too smooth either (I'm sure he's a hit with the girls) =op

DANCE FOOL!! I SAID DANCE
djdragon 2:08 AM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
Wait... who was calling him a tool "because he is buff???" We're calling him a tool because he chooses to call himself the "world's most dangerous DJ" for the mere fact that he practices MMA.

He isn't just the worlds most dangerous dj www.streemmaster.com I think he also practices cleanliness
DJDaveOtt 4:44 AM - 3 June, 2009
^^
that's F'n hysterical...

better question is how did you know about the site?? LOL (just bustin balls)
djdragon 5:00 AM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
^^
that's F'n hysterical...

better question is how did you know about the site?? LOL (just bustin balls)

google+douche+nozzle=hilarity www.google.ca

always go for the Sponsored Links ;) they always payoff
Dj-Bedtime 6:01 AM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

ok nice way to rationalize... on the other hand, the point is that these same fat clowns are the ones calling this guy a tool because he is buff. so amen on the part where it doesnt matter if you are fat or skinny. i was just trying to prove a point.

Yes this thread is getting old..but I never called him out for being a douche, MMA fighter, in shape, etc. I merely posted a message that I got and thought was funny coming from a fellow "dj". Most dj's on this board can relate to these types of requests and find them good for a laugh if not totaly sad.

Send him a message on myspace and let him know that you defended his honor and that you'll be attending his next MMA match at the Anaheim YMCA and I'll keep dj'ing with my fat ass baby!
DJDaveOtt 6:31 AM - 3 June, 2009
it IS funny. and if we cant poke fun at these type of guys, then who CAN we make fun of??

ps-just because he's a MMA fighter, doesnt make him tough...i just did 20 days at the county jail in december for beating up one of these wannabe cage fighters...lol
DPR250R 12:50 PM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, I do.
I get requests like this on MySpace, Facebook and Twitter. Like, Theres all these sites to obtain music legally and you cant find it. No disrespect to the DJ but what hard working club DJ doesnt already have Boom Boom Pow in the crate? I know most club DJ's have at the minimum of 3 versions for different sets.

Steve Dub made a version with an easy intro to mix or loop and drop in. Thats floating around on here.

It's even on Whitelabel.net... that's where I got my copy from.

Even if you can't mix... the begining has that whine with no beat you can loop and bring in. Some of the guys on here don't like that effect but the old school warehouse party side of me likes it :)
sixxx 2:25 PM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:

Fat people rockin' the club.. back and forth. lol
djchase 3:53 PM - 3 June, 2009
he djs so bad he reminds me of Chester (Cheetos mascot) cause hes "dangerously" cheesy
sixxx 3:55 PM - 3 June, 2009
Oh, I thought you meant Chester "The Molester" hahaha
Stealth1 6:08 PM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well said! Bedtime needs to quit acting like he is some bad ass DJ because calling him average would be a prett big overstatement. A lot of shit talking fools on this site who think they are real bad assed behind thier screens....

anyway the point is - dont talk shit when you aint perfect. i can call you suckas out for immature shit but i aint. for example djbedtime you fat fuck... have you heard of P90x? i bet you dj sitting down. etc.

see i bet that hurt your feelings and even if the truth hurts that shit doesnt need to be said and theres no need to make fun of you being a fat fuck right? thats your business and if you dont lose weight, you'll get a heart attack at a young age and it will shorten your dj career but then again thats not our problem so we have no business talking about it.

so if someone is a faggot... let him be a faggot under his own privacy, and if some newbie dj doesnt know any better, then let him mature and learn. "let him who is without sin cast the first stone."
DJ Blend 323 7:25 PM - 3 June, 2009
Everyone is talking about this guy whether is good or bad, yet the guy has no fucking clue about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:59 PM - 3 June, 2009
its gonna be funney when he googles his name and finds an entire thread about him haha, watch in like 2 years when this thread gets brought back up by him defending himself
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:00 PM - 3 June, 2009
.....orrrrrr someone needs to shoot him a message on myspace and tip him off so he can come in here and open a can of e-whoop ass and show what a bad ass he is...hmmmmm wonder who could do that :)
Dj-Bedtime 8:15 PM - 3 June, 2009
Awwwww- poor guy all he wanted was Boom Boom Pow with an 8 bar intro and this happens.

Wait-- I blame M.Bezzle for encouraging me to post his Myspace!!! You think you're some kind of bad-ass Dj huh??? Calling you average would be a pretty big overstatement!

I bet I hurt your feelings huh??? GOOD FUCKER!!

Damn---those misquotes were already poorly attempted somewhere else. Ohhh well--guess I need to be more clever. Haters take note!
ZESH! 8:15 PM - 3 June, 2009
***Shaking in my MC Hammer Pants***
sixxx 8:17 PM - 3 June, 2009
The funny thing is that not only should this song already be in every DJ's crates but also the fact that he wants an intro.... cause you know, intros are sooooo haaaaard tooooo maaaaake. hahahahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:18 PM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
Awwwww- poor guy all he wanted was Boom Boom Pow with an 8 bar intro and this happens.

Wait-- I blame M.Bezzle for encouraging me to post his Myspace!!! You think you're some kind of bad-ass Dj huh??? Calling you average would be a pretty big overstatement!

Damn---those misquotes were already poorly attempted somewhere else. Ohhh well--guess I need to be more clever. Haters take note!

looks left ......looks right...ummm you talkin to me??...i dont see noone else standing here so you must be talking to me.....i mean who else but me could you be talkin to but me you lookin at me you have your eyes in my general direction and you mouth seems to be movin and words are commin out but...ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME?? MUAAHAHAHAHAH
DPR250R 8:46 PM - 3 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

looks left ......looks right...ummm you talkin to me??...i dont see noone else standing here so you must be talking to me.....i mean who else but me could you be talkin to but me you lookin at me you have your eyes in my general direction and you mouth seems to be movin and words are commin out but...ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME?? MUAAHAHAHAHAH

www.cinemacafri.com
isaiahjeremiah 5:07 PM - 30 June, 2009
gotta track this one.. HILARIOUS!
Dj-Bedtime 6:56 PM - 30 June, 2009
I dont think anyone got what I was doing with the misquotes--- I wasant fucking with M Bezzle..just showing how some folks cant make a good attempt at mis-quoting--lol.

Thread dead!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:07 PM - 30 June, 2009
lol
agentorange 7:18 PM - 30 June, 2009
check this guy out!!

The World's Fastest DJ; DJ Senile:

scratchlive.net
sixxx 7:19 PM - 30 June, 2009
hahahaha. Nobody cares for your post so you decided to spread it? lol
agentorange 7:26 PM - 30 June, 2009
what sixx? are u talking to me?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:35 PM - 30 June, 2009
LOL!!!!! popcorn peanuts get your popcorn and peanuts right here only a dollar
sixxx 7:36 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
what sixx? are u talking to me?

Yup..... your thread.... At 10:22 PM 29 June 2009

zero posts. hahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:37 PM - 30 June, 2009
MAKE THAT 2 DOLLARS.... POPCORN PEANUTS 2 DOLLARS!!!!
DJ GaFFle 7:42 PM - 30 June, 2009
LOL! My day wouldn't be complete w/o getting my daily Serato forum laugh on... (<--- no misquote).
agentorange 7:51 PM - 30 June, 2009
oh im sorry sixxx. i forgot that you're the number 1 loser on this forum. all day and all night. 1 million posts. by the 'great' dj sixxx.

you're so dope.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:54 PM - 30 June, 2009
-----------------------------SCORE------------------------------------
------
|....AGENT ORANGE...........................SIXXX................................
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:56 PM - 30 June, 2009
AGENT ORANGE............................. SIXXX
............1 .................................................... 1

better
DJ Schematic 7:58 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:

I'll take a bag of peanuts and a Sierra Nevada if you gots it!
sixxx 8:00 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
oh im sorry sixxx. i forgot that you're the number 1 loser on this forum. all day and all night. 1 million posts. by the 'great' dj sixxx.

you're so dope.

Not all day and all night... Only all day. Ask your girl why not all night. :P
sixxx 8:01 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

I'll take a bag of penis and a Sierra Nevada if you gots it!

Damn....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:02 PM - 30 June, 2009
............1 .................................................... 2
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:03 PM - 30 June, 2009
BONUS POINTS FOR MISQUOTE WHILE BELITTLING AN OPPONENT BY WAY OF RELATIONSHIP FAILURE

............1 .................................................... 2.5
DJ Schematic 8:05 PM - 30 June, 2009
damn you sixxx!
sixxx 8:09 PM - 30 June, 2009
lol Schematic.... getting caught in the crossfire. (No misquote)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:14 PM - 30 June, 2009
I would like to take this oppritunity to remind all spectators and bystanders to keep all hands feet and extremitys out of the arena in order to ensure no bodily or emotional harm is suffered while this event takes place. We would like to remind you that these are highly trained internet combatants PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS IN PERSON. Thank you all and thanks for watching.
agentorange 8:16 PM - 30 June, 2009
whatever sixxx, you're a whack dj from East LA. there's no way my girl would know any whereabouts of a roadside rose "distributor".

ask your mom, how nice i am with it. i just came back from LA, vato!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:18 PM - 30 June, 2009
BONUS POINTS RHYMING THE 1ST SHOT OF THE NEXT TURN. EXTRA BONUS POINTS AWARDED FOR MULTIPLE JABS IN 1 TAKE....JUDGES WILL NOT ALLOW THE USE OF ROSE AS IT IS KNOWN KNOWLEDGE ORANGES ARE NOT REPEAT NOT FLOWERS

.............2.5 .................................................... 2.5
sixxx 8:20 PM - 30 June, 2009
I'm not in Los Angeles....

And you're just mad cause you just wanna be like me... Orange man. lol

I say minus 1/2 a point for location failure.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:25 PM - 30 June, 2009
sixxx complaining to the refs can tead to a tech and you dont want that this is your warning but i do award you for using your opponents name against him in regards to your chosen profession. Point goes to sixxx and judges will review the tape and make a decession at a later time on the location

.............2.5 .................................................... 3.5
agentorange 8:29 PM - 30 June, 2009
hahahahah.
u should take points from sixxx cause he repping supreme whackness..

i am the orange man! you're mad cause u just rate a sixxx out of 10. no skills.

bring it on!
sixxx 8:41 PM - 30 June, 2009
Reppin' supreme whackness? That's better than wackin' yourself supremely while looking at internet porn.

I got more skills than you have herpes warts.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:42 PM - 30 June, 2009
DAAAAMNNNN AND A FIREY COMBACK FROM THE YOUNG CHALLENGER, THIS ONES TURNING OUT TO BE A REAL SLOBBERKNOCKER

.............3.5 .................................................... 3.5
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:43 PM - 30 June, 2009
AND THE CHAMP QUICKLY REGAINS POISE AND JIVES OUTTA THE CORNER TO COLLECT HIMSELF....THIS IS A REALLY EXCITING MATCH TOM BOTH COMPETITORS ARE REALLY GIVING IT THEIR ALL THIS COULD GO EITHER WAY!!!!

.............2.5 .................................................... 4.5
agentorange 8:44 PM - 30 June, 2009
hey sixxx out of 10. easy with the warts. their your moms.
agentorange 8:45 PM - 30 June, 2009
your moms got em from the highway selling oranges to strange truck drivers.

sixxx out of 10! no skills.
agentorange 8:52 PM - 30 June, 2009
see. now look what u made me do...

i'm talking crazy here.

let's just duke it out the old-fashioned way; with a battle.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:53 PM - 30 June, 2009
THE CHALLENGERS REALLY GOING FOR THE WIN HERE. ITS OBVIOUS THE CHAMP HAS MORE EXPERIENCE IN THIS ARENA BUT WHAT EFFECT WILL AGE AND WEAR HAVE ON THE OUTCOME. CAN EXPERIENCE OVERCOME THE BERAGE OF HEART COMMING FROM THE YOUNG CHALLENGER.

.............5.5 .................................................... 4.5
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:55 PM - 30 June, 2009
AND WE HAVE A BALLTE CHALLEGNGE ISSUED THE CHALLENGER ISSUED AN OLD FASHIONED DJ BATTLE CHALLENGE THE CHALLENGER IS USING ONE OF THE MOVES THAT SIXXX USED TO CAPTURE THE TITLE. ITS BEEN WELL DOCUMENTED THAT SIXXXS RISE TO HE TOP WAS HINGED OVER A DEVESTATING DEFEAT OF FENIKS AND GOUDA. CLASSIC FORUM BATTLES THAT WILLBE WATCHED AND RELIVED FOR AGES. DOES THE CHALLENGER KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HES GETTING INTO HERE IT LOOKS LIKE HES GOING TO PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE AND LEAVE IT ALL ON THE COURT!!!!!!!!

.............7.5 .................................................... 4.5
sixxx 8:57 PM - 30 June, 2009
Let me even the score at least...

I heard ur dad got warts too... I see where you really got them from now.

:)

--------

Ol' school battle it is. :) But we should do this live. There's a jammy jam coming up in 2 weeks.
sixxx 9:00 PM - 30 June, 2009
Bezzle... look up the battle that started it all

Sixxx vs DJJOHNNYMWtf? How did the score go to
agentorange 9:00 PM - 30 June, 2009
im in nyc. i say we stream vid on this. live; 2 tables 1 mixer. 0 layers.

im in.

if the jammy jam is on this coast, im def. in. word up!
DJ GaFFle 9:03 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
Ol' school battle it is. :) But we should do this live. There's a jammy jam coming up in 2 weeks.

I like the pre-video taped battle like you did a while back. Lots of controversy with that which makes for great laughs. Just password protect your .zip file and submit it to judge M.Bezzle.

OR

Use Stickam... Live performance, everyone can chat, talk 'ish and provide a score count... A laugh-a-minute :-D
agentorange 9:07 PM - 30 June, 2009
why the password protect?
sixxx 9:07 PM - 30 June, 2009
2 tables, 1 mixer, real records
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:08 PM - 30 June, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:08 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
why the password protect?

to keep it away from tony little and flipstyles, also so theres no 3rd party tampering with the results
agentorange 9:11 PM - 30 June, 2009
what? no serato?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:12 PM - 30 June, 2009
OOOOOO STAKES HAVE BEEN RAISED AND HE HAVE A BALK BY THE CHALLENGER....HES ON THE ROPES HES LOOKING STUNNDED

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE SON...CAN YOU CONTINUE
agentorange 9:13 PM - 30 June, 2009
m bezzle you're hilarious bro! you're good at hypin'!!!
agentorange 9:13 PM - 30 June, 2009
yeah. no count there. i was acknowledging a request. i gotta dig thru crates?
agentorange 9:14 PM - 30 June, 2009
gotta be serato bro. too much work ditc.
DJ Schematic 9:14 PM - 30 June, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle #1 Hype man in America!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:15 PM - 30 June, 2009
:) LOL!!!
sixxx 9:15 PM - 30 June, 2009
Too much work or you have no real crates?
agentorange 9:17 PM - 30 June, 2009
well it's 5:15 EST in NYC that is!!

im bouncing out of work.

ill get at cha sixxx. don't forget your hot plate.

i'm taking ya downtown to chinatown, fool!!!

it's on!
sixxx 9:19 PM - 30 June, 2009
Dude. I work all day today. I can't do anything until tomorrow. :)

So, you have time.
agentorange 9:19 PM - 30 June, 2009
trust me i got mad crates, son! i ain't about to ditc for a sixxx out of 10 chump.

b.e.z.

"i'm east sida, high riza!"
f*ck yo couch.
sixxx 9:20 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
trust me i got mad crates, son! i ain't about to ditc for a sixxx out of 10 chump.

and that's where you lost. It's official.

Bye loser.
agentorange 9:20 PM - 30 June, 2009
yeah. manana. got work all day too tomorrow. but ill make time!

u got it, kid!
DJ Schematic 9:21 PM - 30 June, 2009
I'll be in NYC on the 22nd this coming month. I'll deliver a sack of oranges for you Sixxx. It'll be a message from the Boss.
DJ Schematic 9:22 PM - 30 June, 2009
It that doesn't work, we could beat him with it. They won't leave a bruise and they'll show him whose boss.
agentorange 9:22 PM - 30 June, 2009
everybody knows the best "oranges" comes from the east.

you're hit sixxx.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:23 PM - 30 June, 2009
im confused is he in or not???....We can do this on serato but i would have top give a higher handicapp to orange
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:23 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
everybody knows the best "oranges" comes from the east.

you're hit sixxx.

JUDGES,,,,,,,NO WE CANT ACCEPT THAT THE BEST ORANGES ARE EITHER FROM FL OR CA....WEST AND SOUTH EAST IS NOT A VALID ANSWER
agentorange 9:24 PM - 30 June, 2009
put your little guys to sleep sixxx. this is for the grown. keep 'em in cali.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:24 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
I'll be in NYC on the 22nd this coming month. I'll deliver a sack of oranges for you Sixxx. It'll be a message from the Boss.

LOL AO wakes up and sees a busted sack of oranges in his bed
agentorange 9:24 PM - 30 June, 2009
im out.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:25 PM - 30 June, 2009
SIXX
WINS
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:26 PM - 30 June, 2009
BY KO IN 2ND ROUND BRINGING HIS RECORD TO 4-0
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:26 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
SIXX

SIXXX....excuse me
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:27 PM - 30 June, 2009
I think we should still do a SL battle for a rematch
DJ Schematic 9:29 PM - 30 June, 2009
lol i think he said he was going home
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:30 PM - 30 June, 2009
i was trying to figure that .....i cant tell if hes still in for the battle if we use serato....well have to dock him one handicap point but i think it would still be fun
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:31 PM - 30 June, 2009
.............7.5 .................................................... 6.5
DJ Schematic 9:31 PM - 30 June, 2009
I'm still wondering where my invitation to that jimmy jam went. the post office must've screwed up again.
sixxx 9:32 PM - 30 June, 2009
Dude. He challenged me not the other way around... then when I said real records he backtracked. That's a lost in my book.
sixxx 9:32 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
I'm still wondering where my invitation to that jimmy jam went. the post office must've screwed up again.

I'm wondering the same thing. Mine hasn't arrived yet either. I guess we aren't invited. hahaha
sixxx 9:33 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
-----------------------------SCORE-----------------------------
-------
.............7.5 .................................................... 6.5

and I don't know where that score came from. I was typing on my G1 and he was obviously at a computer... meaning he had the advantage. lol

But, whatever... he lost. :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:33 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:

Do you really want to go to a JIMMY jam.....no misquote needed
sixxx 9:35 PM - 30 June, 2009
Oh yeah. hahahaha. Good catch Bezzle. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:36 PM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
-----------------------------SCORE----------------------
-------
-------
.............6.5 .................................................... 6.5

and I don't know where that score came from. I was typing on my G1 and he was obviously at a computer... meaning he had the advantage. lol

But, whatever... he lost. :)

lol ....thats the score assuming he didnt back out (still tring to figure out if he did or not) i added extra points to your score for upping the anty and took away a point from him for needing a handicap.....well say its a tie going into the battle..if the battles close sixxx gets the decession for having to compete under a handicap
sixxx 9:39 PM - 30 June, 2009
Bezzle... u really need to look up my battle against DJJOHNNYM.... you'll understand why it can't be serato vs real records.

At any case, he got cooked before I even put him in the kitchen. By his own account,

Quote:
i ain't about to ditc for a sixxx out of 10 chump.

game over
Dj-Bedtime 10:17 PM - 30 June, 2009
I gotta stop replying to old threads......

:)
agentorange 1:24 PM - 1 July, 2009
i'm not backing down. i'm in. i'm serious. i need to schedule time for this though. don't count me out. i need to put something together.

it's a gentleman's battle.
DJ GaFFle 2:00 PM - 1 July, 2009
Serato Rules:

- at least 2 minutes of Absolute mode ONLY. (this could carry the most weight)
- up to 2 minute total of relative mode used anywhere in the set.
- pre-made skits are accepted (ie: rips from a movie, song, TV show or soundtrack) but points may be deducted if they are overdone (like a multi-track pre-made mix with pre-made scratches in it :-(
- total battle-set must be at least 3 - 6 minutes.
DJ Sniffles 2:35 PM - 1 July, 2009
what does "ditc" mean?
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:52 PM - 1 July, 2009
damage in the cooch
agentorange 2:55 PM - 1 July, 2009
diggin' in the crates.
Rebel 1 10:05 PM - 2 July, 2009
this is hilarious. i want to watch this send me an invite please :)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:41 AM - 8 November, 2009
Soooooo.....who won?
DJ TK 3:44 PM - 8 November, 2009
Quote:
he looks like some sort of mma/ufc junkie which is probably where the moniker comes from

Wow Dj soo calling this back in june and now I look at his myspace and he's talking about the mma fight last night haha
DJ'Que 7:03 PM - 8 November, 2009
what's wrong with him asking for a song. I see it time from time posted on here. What about when dj's ask what to play at a wedding or corporate event. No one flames them. Then cuz he does practice mma, makes him a douchbag. I took up boxing and I'm a bllack belt in martial arts and probley can kick many people assed. But him asking for a song don't seem to be a problem. Then it was a 8 bar intro o no the regular song
DJ TK 9:43 PM - 8 November, 2009
Quote:
what's wrong with him asking for a song. I see it time from time posted on here. What about when dj's ask what to play at a wedding or corporate event. No one flames them. Then cuz he does practice mma, makes him a douchbag. I took up boxing and I'm a bllack belt in martial arts and probley can kick many people assed. But him asking for a song don't seem to be a problem. Then it was a 8 bar intro o no the regular song

My guess is because he asked for boom boom pow which at the time was one of the biggest songs out. If your a DJ shouldn't you have it or at least belong to a record pool at has one of the biggest songs out.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:06 PM - 9 November, 2009
Quote:
what's wrong with him asking for a song. I see it time from time posted on here. What about when dj's ask what to play at a wedding or corporate event. No one flames them.

Are we logged into the same forum???
Crickett 6:40 PM - 9 November, 2009
I think the SIXXX is only SIXXX out of 10 comment was classic... I'm giving Agent the win just for that one... LOL
PVK01 7:05 PM - 9 November, 2009
DJ Loco Gangstah lol
feniks 2:16 PM - 11 November, 2009
wow.