Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Need Help ASAP Thanks

silenzio 1:51 PM - 25 October, 2016
Hello,
Anybody know a quick way to fix the "Serato Video license not able to be refreshed" support.serato.com. I bought it a few months ago, but haven't had the chance to use it until now. I keetp hitting refresh in serato dj and keep getting this error. I already opened a ticket, and haven't received a response yet. I haven't shared or given my key to anybody.
Serato, Moderator
James_M 12:53 AM - 26 October, 2016
Hi Silenzio, has someone from support gotten in touch to help? If not, what's your ticket # - I'll try take a look.

Cheers,

James
silenzio 2:43 AM - 26 October, 2016
Yes James, somebody responded today! Thanks!
Silenzio
By the way---why is Serato supporting another video software like MixEmergency. I see a lot of posts saying ME is better than Serato Video.
Thanks
DJ Tecniq 8:43 PM - 26 October, 2016
Quote:
Yes James, somebody responded today! Thanks!
Silenzio
By the way---why is Serato supporting another video software like MixEmergency. I see a lot of posts saying ME is better than Serato Video.
Thanks
Because ME is more advanced, perfected and uses less CPU. Try recording a video set with SV you'll end up with a lot of headache👌🏼
DJ Bigdad 9:15 PM - 21 June, 2017
Quote:
Hi Silenzio, has someone from support gotten in touch to help? If not, what's your ticket # - I'll try take a look.

Cheers,

James

Here's my ticket number... Im having trouble refreshing my license for serato video.. here's my ticket number #316462

Serato DJ - just errors out after trying to connect to the serato servers. The follow article is suppose to explain why but to me I dont feel like I apply.
support.serato.com

My similar post is here..
serato.com

If you have any valued suggestion I'd love to hear them. support has been horrible.