Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Any SEO guys here? Need help ranking better

bookdjvibe 5:49 PM - 22 October, 2016
So I've had my site up for over a year now, and I did almost all of the recommended steps from Rankingcoach, but I didn't really see an improvement. I felt it was a waste of time n money tbo.

I think all my titles and H1 - H3 tags are properly set in place but i'm still only on the 4th - 6th page depending on the search queries.

And of course no one is goin past the second page. Also I'm not on the google maps even though im registered with google maps. What am I missing??

Any suggestions would be great.

here's the sight if you wanna take a look ====> www.bookdjvibe.com
DJ Remix Detroit 5:59 PM - 22 October, 2016
The first thing i would do is change your hosting site to google domains.. they have the easiest seo set up. way better than others such as go daddy.
DJ Remix Detroit 6:00 PM - 22 October, 2016
I changed my business page over to google domains from go daddy, and within 3 months i was on the first page of google for search results.
DJ Remix Detroit 6:01 PM - 22 October, 2016
in the mean time you may want to also advertise on google adwords to make sure you get a top spot on results until your page is scanned and works its way up to the first page.
bookdjvibe 6:04 PM - 22 October, 2016
was it difficult to switch over? what was the diff in costs?

Yeh I tried to use adwords, it was insanly expensive for me. like they charged me 2 bills for like 30 hits. I was like WHOA thats madness!!
bookdjvibe 6:05 PM - 22 October, 2016
Right now im using host Papa.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:57 PM - 22 October, 2016
Quote:
I changed my business page over to google domains from go daddy, and within 3 months i was on the first page of google for search results.

Oh snap! "Rims R Us" is poppin?

Lol, congrats!
bookdjvibe 8:07 PM - 22 October, 2016
I don't get it lol.
Culprit 5:38 PM - 3 November, 2016
www.bookdjvibe.com

your sitemap is cluttered dude. That could be a major issue,

Just list web links, not images. Take all that stuff out. Also, your using weekly on all of your links. Google won't like that. You need to make sure what changes does change weekly or else you need to modify each one.

I always use either weekly, monthly, or never. The stuff you know will never change, put never, but on the homepage, put weekly or monthly.

Take out all those xml links to images.
Culprit 5:39 PM - 3 November, 2016
your ranking is also based on the amount of stuff that links to you vs the amount of stuff you keep updated on your website. So, its a good idea to update your main page with minor edits or content every month if you can.
Bigga Bounce Ent 7:21 PM - 3 November, 2016
Quote:
www.bookdjvibe.com

your sitemap is cluttered dude. That could be a major issue,

Just list web links, not images. Take all that stuff out. Also, your using weekly on all of your links. Google won't like that. You need to make sure what changes does change weekly or else you need to modify each one.

I always use either weekly, monthly, or never. The stuff you know will never change, put never, but on the homepage, put weekly or monthly.

Take out all those xml links to images.

I use Adobe Muse, you know how would I go about de cluttering with that app? Not too good with the techie jargon :? I'm a novice with this stuff, but im not too bad with images...
Culprit 7:36 PM - 3 November, 2016
DJ Remix Detroit 4:09 PM - 4 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Oh snap! "Rims R Us" is poppin?

Lol, congrats!

U got jokes old man? Dont pop ur hip outta place laughing too hard...lol