Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

HD VIDEO DOWNLOAD

racksi 10:25 PM - 10 October, 2016
Hi
I just wanted to know from where do i download HD videos? and is it important to edit every video with audio?
popnwave 11:29 PM - 10 October, 2016
If you get the from a video pool you don't have to edit them.

If you rip them from web sources I highly recommend you at least redo the audio with a high quality source. Don't be the guy with a YouTube rip with horrible sounding videos in your set.
racksi 10:08 PM - 11 October, 2016
Quote:
If you get the from a video pool you don't have to edit them.

If you rip them from web sources I highly recommend you at least redo the audio with a high quality source. Don't be the guy with a YouTube rip with horrible sounding videos in your set.

Thank you so much for reply ..but ant good site to download HD videos?
popnwave 10:42 PM - 11 October, 2016
In the EU and US the big ones are Promo Only, VJ-Pro/Smashvision, and Xtendamix. I am not sure if any of those are open to customers in Asia or not.
Culprit 10:42 PM - 11 October, 2016
Xtendamix, Smashvission are the best. Not Free, 100 percent worth it, and legal.

If you got a good paying gig it pays it's self off, if your a hobbyist it could be expensive.

Your prob ganna ask how to edit videos, you can hit Google or YouTube and learn from tons of tutorials.

Good luck.
djpuma_gemini 4:28 PM - 13 October, 2016
Quote:
Xtendamix, Smashvission are the best. Not Free, 100 percent worth it, and legal.

If you got a good paying gig it pays it's self off, if your a hobbyist it could be expensive.

Your prob ganna ask how to edit videos, you can hit Google or YouTube and learn from tons of tutorials.

Good luck.

+1
veleno 7:01 PM - 13 October, 2016
I also wanted to report the site vj street
Culprit 7:25 PM - 13 October, 2016
Not like it's a big deal, but vj street ain't legally covered in the united States or Canada for professionally paid gigs and public performances.

Meaning, if a record label rep decides they wanna tag a few bars and such for a night, they can fine the venue and the disc jockey.

Plus the quality encoding settings aren't set to a certain standard.
billmogan 4:07 AM - 7 April, 2017
You can use the tubemate software, which supports downloading every video in all different video sources.
tubematefreedownload.net
DJ Tecniq 11:44 AM - 7 April, 2017
Quote:
You can use the tubemate software, which supports downloading every video in all different video sources.
tubematefreedownload.net
Converting any video from YouTube will result it shit quality and it's not legal either.
DJ Tecniq 11:44 AM - 7 April, 2017
In*
popnwave 4:17 PM - 7 April, 2017
These spam bots are getting more sophisticated at making me waste my time.
djpuma_gemini 12:38 AM - 13 April, 2017
Quote:
These spam bots are getting more sophisticated at making me waste my time.

Exactly and they're taking a long time to remove their posts.
Rahcel Roberson 2:36 AM - 20 October, 2017
Thanks for the site is the very generate the game gta game is very good keys play the game.<a href="theimpossible-game.com >the impossible game</a>
Rahcel Roberson 2:37 AM - 20 October, 2017
Thanks for the site is the very generate the game gta game is very good keys play the game. theimpossible-game.com
DJ Tecniq 2:39 AM - 20 October, 2017
Quote:
Thanks for the site is the very generate the game gta game is very good keys play the game. theimpossible-game.com
Hush Ratchel!
happywheelsgame 8:48 AM - 14 November, 2017
I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.
geometrydash-game.com =>geometry dash
happy-wheelsgames.com =>happy wheels