Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

HD VIDEO DOWNLOAD

racksi 10:25 PM - 10 October, 2016
Hi
I just wanted to know from where do i download HD videos? and is it important to edit every video with audio?
popnwave 11:29 PM - 10 October, 2016
If you get the from a video pool you don't have to edit them.

If you rip them from web sources I highly recommend you at least redo the audio with a high quality source. Don't be the guy with a YouTube rip with horrible sounding videos in your set.
racksi 10:08 PM - 11 October, 2016
Quote:
If you get the from a video pool you don't have to edit them.

If you rip them from web sources I highly recommend you at least redo the audio with a high quality source. Don't be the guy with a YouTube rip with horrible sounding videos in your set.

Thank you so much for reply ..but ant good site to download HD videos?
popnwave 10:42 PM - 11 October, 2016
In the EU and US the big ones are Promo Only, VJ-Pro/Smashvision, and Xtendamix. I am not sure if any of those are open to customers in Asia or not.
Culprit 10:42 PM - 11 October, 2016
Xtendamix, Smashvission are the best. Not Free, 100 percent worth it, and legal.

If you got a good paying gig it pays it's self off, if your a hobbyist it could be expensive.

Your prob ganna ask how to edit videos, you can hit Google or YouTube and learn from tons of tutorials.

Good luck.
djpuma_gemini 4:28 PM - 13 October, 2016
Quote:
Xtendamix, Smashvission are the best. Not Free, 100 percent worth it, and legal.

If you got a good paying gig it pays it's self off, if your a hobbyist it could be expensive.

Your prob ganna ask how to edit videos, you can hit Google or YouTube and learn from tons of tutorials.

Good luck.

+1
veleno 7:01 PM - 13 October, 2016
I also wanted to report the site vj street
Culprit 7:25 PM - 13 October, 2016
Not like it's a big deal, but vj street ain't legally covered in the united States or Canada for professionally paid gigs and public performances.

Meaning, if a record label rep decides they wanna tag a few bars and such for a night, they can fine the venue and the disc jockey.

Plus the quality encoding settings aren't set to a certain standard.
DJ Tecniq 11:44 AM - 7 April, 2017
Quote:
[post removed]
Converting any video from YouTube will result it shit quality and it's not legal either.
DJ Tecniq 11:44 AM - 7 April, 2017
In*
popnwave 4:17 PM - 7 April, 2017
These spam bots are getting more sophisticated at making me waste my time.
djpuma_gemini 12:38 AM - 13 April, 2017
Quote:
These spam bots are getting more sophisticated at making me waste my time.

Exactly and they're taking a long time to remove their posts.
Culprit 4:12 PM - 6 December, 2017
Wtf is going on
popnwave 5:34 PM - 6 December, 2017
You talk to the asian bots and they keep coming back.