Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Serato DJ + Mix Emergency + Grand VJ

Vagab0nd 7:20 AM - 28 September, 2016
Ive found a few threads that are a conversation between two people who know whats going on.
Im trying to get my Serato Video to go via ME, to Grand VJ I understand I need Quartz composer. I have used Syphon Server and Simple Client, I am able to see ME through the Simple Client. However, when I try to get grand VJ to see it there is a no go.

There is some kind of plug in I cannot find. I have used generic Syohon client.qtz all i get is a purple screen with some waves, nothing. I have been at it for a bit and am not sure what to do.
Any help would be great.
philou800 1:36 AM - 6 October, 2016
Hi, i want to know where can i get some sample for mixemergency like for example nate dogg face associate with audio hold up. Or a siren image associate with the audio..while i am vdjing i want to add video sample with audio. Where can i find some plz ?? ☺
popnwave 3:59 PM - 6 October, 2016
Quote:
Hi, i want to know where can i get some sample for mixemergency like for example nate dogg face associate with audio hold up. Or a siren image associate with the audio..while i am vdjing i want to add video sample with audio. Where can i find some plz ?? ☺

Might as well do it yourself.

MPEGStreamClip could chop up a clip of Nate Dogg from The Next Episode and you'd just load that into your deck and mess with it as you like.

The siren one you might find on a stock footage site, you'd still need to put the horn sound you prefer over it.

There is no one place to find such things, most VJs have made their own over the years.