Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Help?

James Brookes 8:05 PM - 27 September, 2016
Hi,
Right so, where do i really begin?
This is the first time i've really gone out of my way to spend my money on something relating to music and yes, while the trial of serato has lasted i can say it had been fun.
But, I own a Numark Mixtrak Pro 3, it even has Serato written in the bottom right corner, so why is it that i now have to go out of my way to purchase Serato in full after purchasing a product that is quite blatantly designed to be used by Serato?
Sorry, but if I'm honest I've found this a little unfair as I have spent £150 on a controller that i've only been able to use for 30 days and now Im expected to pay the additional price to use a software my controller has been designed for?
938MyDJ 11:25 PM - 27 September, 2016
This being your first time to buy a toy for yourself might have gave you too much excitement and didn't do the proper research.

There are Serato DJ Enabled devices (intermediate & pro) where the license is included on the purchase (at least for that specific device).

Mixtrack Pro 3 is a Serato DJ Upgrade Ready - where you have to buy the license in order to use the Full Version of Serato DJ.

Serato DJ INTRO is the software that came free with your unit.
Rogeryo 11:12 AM - 28 September, 2016
Dear all,

Please help me with the following problem. I use SERATO DJ with my pioneer DDj SR controller at different events and i noticed that if i play 10 songs and than i close the program and i reopen it in the history the song will not appear in the correct order (it is mixed) the last song that i played appear the first, the second song in the middle and so on. Can i make a setting in order to appear like i would like (the correct playing order)?
Thank you in advance for your fast reaction
Laz219 5:04 AM - 29 September, 2016
As was said- your controller does include serato software- it's just not the full version of SDJ.
Use intro or buy the full version if you need it's features.
Rogeryo 6:00 AM - 29 September, 2016
Thank you for reply. So if i understand correct with the Pioneer DDJ came a lite version of Serato Dj? (like a demo)?

Thank you
Rogeryo 6:35 AM - 29 September, 2016
You are not correct...Enabled hardware is plug-and-play with Serato DJ and requires no further activation or licenses. Just download Serato DJ.
Laz219 10:01 PM - 29 September, 2016
I was not responding to you, you've hijacked somebody else's thread.