Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

[Sampler] - Polyphony Setting and/or mute groups.

wodeyjay 6:01 AM - 26 September, 2016
Hi,

If the sampler had a setting for 'polyphony' or the ability to set mute groups, it would have much greater function and act similar to production samplers.

- Use case 1: Sampler has polyphony setting allowing it to be set to '1'. This is fairly common on older samplers and the end result is the sample playing until the next sample is played. With this setup, one could have samples of varying beats / lengths and stop playback by pressing the next sample. This is different than samples playing until they end or playing on loop continuously and is similar to how many utilize the Akai MPC.

- User case 2: setting sample groups. This would be a nice setting to compliment the one above. It would make it possible to use 4 sample slots for drums that behave like the scenario above and also 4 samples for vocals or music chops in a similar manner.

With the above settings, one could cycle through sample banks using Serato's Sampler in new ways.
Chino 2:27 PM - 26 September, 2016
+ 1

I'm all for continued improvements to the Sampler. I would also like editing functions added like cut, copy, paste, chop,erase, undo etc.
AKIEM 4:51 AM - 29 September, 2016
+1
I asked for polyphony the day it came out.