DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

HIP-HOP MIX 40MINS RUNTIME

double B 10:56 PM - 31 May, 2006
Here it is... I thought it was clean except for some parts you will find i just slacked :p....

here is the tracklisting.

1. Shawnna ft. Ludacris - Gettin Some
2. Young Bloods - Chop Chop
3. Dem Franchize Boys - Ridin Rims
4. Lil Jon - Snap Yer Fingaz (FunkyMix)
5. Beyonce - Check On It
6. Kelis - Bossy
7. Young Joc - Its Goin Down
8. Trillville - Some Cut
9. Young Bloodz - Presidential
10. BG ft. Mannie Fresh - Move Around
11. Mac Dre - Ice Cream (I think?)
12. Clipse ft. Pharrel - Mr Me Too
13. Jagged Edge - 2 Fingaz
14. Keak Da Sneak - Scrapin
15. Potzee - Dat Girl
16. T.I. - Why You Wanna
17. Bubba Sparxxx - Ms BAY Booty
18. 50 Cent ft. Game - How We Do
19. Bia Bia BREAK
20. YoungGunz - Cant Stop Wont Stop
21. Ying Yang Twins - Georgia Dome
22. Too Short - Blow The Whistle
23. EA Ski ft. San Quinn - Hell Yeah
24. Ciara - Goodies

rapidshare.de

I REALLY want feedback. So holla
twinsouls 1:59 AM - 1 June, 2006
Well at least you can tell it was all live. Sounds like you know what your doing but maybe were distracted by other things.

Quote:
I thought it was clean except for some parts you will find i just slacked :p....
Good choice of words, I agree.
double B 2:04 AM - 1 June, 2006
Thanks for the feedback. Anybody else listen to it and would like to help me improve myself?
hustlas 2:20 AM - 1 June, 2006
maybe you could upload elsewhere?
rapidshare is quite slow
double B 3:02 AM - 1 June, 2006
I download @ 300kbs :(
eder 7:55 AM - 1 June, 2006
i liked the beginning a lot...towards like the end stretch it seemed like you "slacked", lol...some of the transitions could have been a lil less abrupt, but that was mainly due to the lack of dj-friendly songs at some point...good song selection, especially "mr me too". i'm really feelin that track right now fasho.
djnez 10:56 AM - 1 June, 2006
Dope selections. M.F.'s sleeping on that San Quinn in Atlanta. I heard it on Sirius about 7 months ago and still aint heard it on the radio. E-40 has U & that Booty w/ T-Pain; same damn beat, but they playin his ish
double B 2:59 PM - 1 June, 2006
Yeah. E-40 Is more mainstream. He really cant rap though have you copped his CD? its horrible except for some songs... all about tha bay baby anybody will tell you that
djnez 5:20 PM - 1 June, 2006
Yeah, I got that shit. He trying to make it look like the Bay Area Movement was his fuckin idea.
double B 10:29 PM - 1 June, 2006
i know. mac dre started it, mistah fab/san quinn/ea ski are keepin it alive not E-40