Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Noise distortion

frankyfrank 3:09 AM - 26 August, 2016
so i connect the sl4 to my laptop and cdj 2000 are working fine....the 1 minute into the song the track on serato starts jumping and distorting the sound.... i checked the connections, and even changed channels and again same thing. i thought it was my laptop "macbook Air" but then i connented aux cable to headphone jack and channel one, music was fine and differents tracks were fine as well, but when i connect the sl4 it started distorting again... any know what the problem is..

i turn on auto gain and still samething
i also turn down the gain on serato and that seemed to work, but there must be something im doing wrong, i cant bring down the gain every single track i load.

Help!!!
DJ Tecniq 5:15 PM - 26 August, 2016
If you are on El Capitan it sounds like you did not download the El Capitan driver for your hardware device which is linked on Rane's website👍🏻
seano49 6:05 AM - 27 August, 2016
dj.rane.com

Go on here and get the driver for the SL4. It worked for my SL3
HindyC 6:56 AM - 29 August, 2016
Quote:
so i connect the sl4 to my laptop and cdj 2000 are working fine....the 1 minute into the song the track on serato starts jumping and distorting the sound.... i checked the connections, and even changed channels and again same thing. i thought it was my laptop "macbook Air" but then i connented aux cable to headphone jack and channel one, music was fine and differents tracks were fine as well, but when i connect the sl4 it started distorting again... any know what the problem is..

i turn on auto gain and still samething
i also turn down the gain on serato and that seemed to work, but there must be something im doing wrong, i cant bring down the gain every single track i load.

Help!!!

FrankyFrank, check my link below, sounds like the same problem I had??

Watchwww.youtube.com