Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

What type of faders do the denon mcx 8000 have?

Dj Ricky Redz 7:14 PM - 22 August, 2016
Can anyone tell me what type of faders are used in the denon mcx 8000?
Chino 8:26 PM - 22 August, 2016
The MCx8000 uses Denon's regular stock faders. The cross fader has a good sharp cut. I upgraded my cross fader to a mini innofader. The mini Innofader feels GREAT!
Nhas 12:41 AM - 28 January, 2017
Hey bro, Chino i got the innofader as well but can you help mw aout about which of the many pins conectors you used i have try one and it work fine but only one side bro of my denon hopegfully u can help me out tranks.
Djohn Smoke 11:03 AM - 28 January, 2017
Ok I think I upgrade my crossfader with a mini innofader to for a DVS use.
Chino 1:22 PM - 28 January, 2017
Quote:
Hey bro, Chino i got the innofader as well but can you help mw aout about which of the many pins conectors you used i have try one and it work fine but only one side bro of my denon hopegfully u can help me out tranks.

Make sure you have the pin connection properly aligned. I had to flip mine around in order to have it work properly.
Nhas 12:35 AM - 14 February, 2017
Quote:
Can anyone tell me what type of faders are used in the denon mcx 8000?

thanks bro i got the mini innofader as well but i have many troubles on calibratin one side of my denon still not cutting i called elliot innofader partener and i haven heard from him any advise on calibration modes.. i try many times with it and havent get it to work.
Chino 2:35 PM - 14 February, 2017
I do know that step #2 in the Calibration process is VERY Important!

1. Move(fader) to correct starting position
"A"adjusts the left (fader)cut in
"B'. adjusts the curve or output polarity
"C'. adjusts the right(fader) cut in

2. Press AND hold the Calibration button …(BE CAREFUL NOT TO MOVE THE FADER KNOB WHILE PRESSING THE BUTTON!)

3. Slide fader as such while holding the calibration button down!

It may take a couple of tries to get it right. Follow the included instructions step by step to get your desired fader cut.
Nhas 7:43 PM - 14 February, 2017
Thanks bro ill give it the last try before i send it back to check if its malfunction from the fabric.. and thanks again to take time and show how it works ..

Cheers Your homeboy Nhas from Mexico