Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Total time displayed

ParisCreative 1:15 PM - 20 August, 2016
As a wedding DJ I try to make sure that when I put together a crate that I have the time I need to cover plus a little extra just in case. But I have to manually count time since SSL/SDJ does not have a total time display, be it in a crate, playlist, or a highlighted section.

Does not seem to be a difficult task to incorporate total time into the UI. :)
DJ Compiler 2:37 PM - 20 August, 2016
+1
Dan Fraser 8:30 PM - 14 September, 2016
+1 Would love this. Super surprised it's not in there already.

Just a total of the lengths for whatever's currently displayed in the track list window?

Pleeeeeease? :D
Syntheticus 5:02 PM - 9 May, 2019
+1

This seems like such a simple feature to implement. It is commonplace in other software. There are several threads asking for it. How much support for the feature does Serato need at this point?
ParisCreative 11:21 PM - 11 June, 2019
Took them many years just to get playcount. Maybe they are starting to consider user feedback? Or maybe never.
Bigheaded 6:14 AM - 12 June, 2019
+1, and add a smart crate criteria for "total playtime is 120 minutes" or something similar so a person could create a smart crate that will automatically fit how long they need it to be. Having to manually calculate playtime in the "professional DJ" software is kind of janky if you ask me.
djmatthew 1:47 AM - 16 June, 2019
+1, good idea man.
Dj Nitronic 3:34 PM - 14 February, 2022
+1! this feature is a must! I have to export my crate and put it back on itunes to get this simple Information. This is just annoying. Please fix!
Dj Owe 7:49 AM - 22 February, 2022
Yes we need this.
DJ Sunwalker 7:35 AM - 7 March, 2022
+1
Marv Incredible 5:48 PM - 10 March, 2022
+1