Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

OS X El Captain & Future "Scratch Live" OS X Firmware Updates

.:WAX:. 6:58 PM - 18 August, 2016
Ok I must be the biggest supporter in the world of Serato & dedicated Hardware combination from Rane. To say the least they were the "power couple/dynamic duo" of the computer Dee Jay world utilizing interfacing with actual hardware built to work with the software right out the box. (No serious Midi Mapping needed) Recently I got robbed for my logic board & given a broken one in it's place by a computer repair shop in NY "Rossmann" who steals & damaged my Macbook I was just installing a new LCD screen in. Due to the fact it cost over $600 to get fixed I took the smart route & purchased another 17'' macbook pro off e bay, but it came with El Captain OS X on it. Since Serato DJ never loaded up my Rane 68 Loop & Cues point's correctly that leaves me in a bad place. Not only because I have to figure out how to get Yosemite 10.10.5 OS X back, but the new Macbook came with all this new software that the seller said crashed when he originally tried to put Yosemite on the computer...... Wild isn't it? So this is my plea to Serato Scratch Live Developers "Please Update the Hardware Drivers on Scratch Live Please!!!!!!" We don't expect system up dates but it would be nice to use our hardware as O/S's evolve that way we can pass our hardware down to the kids etc... Please take the time & think about it. I thank everyone who chimes in for there support
Thanks for your time
Dj_Nix 4:28 AM - 21 August, 2016
Wipe the drive and recover via the net rescue install process. Ive watched rossman YouTube's sorry you got shafted
.:WAX:. 8:37 PM - 21 August, 2016
Already done thanks though I really appreciate it. My current problem is I lost all the licensing for Studio One 3, Logic Pro, Kontakt & like 15 other programs because the Macbook was loaded with them on El Captain.... Yeah Rossmann put that board in my computer he claimed he fixed on youtube with the power issues May 19th, then sold my board on Ebay for $389.99....
Ask your friends to chime in about Scratch Live OS/X updates they said if we get enough people to respond they will take it into consideration.
Thanks again