Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Looking for a DJ buddy Maryland

Tman904 2:14 AM - 16 August, 2016
I'm in Waldorf, MD. I've been spinning for about three years by myself at home on weekends mainly I have a NS7 III. I just want to chill with someone that has the same interests as me. I haven't been lucky enough to get friends or family into what I love doing and I want to be even better than what I am at it by hanging out real DJs Hopefully I can team up with someone on here that has mad skills and just want spin for hours and have fun.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:37 AM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
I'm in Waldorf, MD. I've been spinning for about three years by myself at home on weekends mainly.

Surly your dizzee
DJ Ravien 4:29 AM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
I'm in Waldorf, MD. I've been spinning for about three years by myself at home on weekends mainly.

Surly your dizzee

LMFAO!
Tman904 5:46 AM - 16 August, 2016
You could've kept all that to yourself y'all grow up
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:39 PM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
You could've kept all that to yourself y'all grow up

Says the guy begging for friends on a dj forum. Attitude like this is why noone wants to hang with you bro!
Tman904 2:57 PM - 16 August, 2016
Dude there is no attitude here. I'm serious about trying to learn more. What I'm simply saying is if your not here to acknowledge what I'm trying to do here then move on that's all I'm saying. You said what you had to say right? Then I have a right to say something back it's not my fault you got all butt hurt. Blahhhhh!!!!!! Lol!!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:21 PM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
Dude there is no attitude here. I'm serious about trying to learn more. What I'm simply saying is if your not here to acknowledge what I'm trying to do here then move on that's all I'm saying. You said what you had to say right? Then I have a right to say something back it's not my fault you got all butt hurt. Blahhhhh!!!!!! Lol!!!!!

Lol @ being called but hurt from captn lonely
Tman904 4:45 PM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Lol.... Right back at you captain DJ M. BEDAZZLE in the closet name if ask me. Want to talk about lonely when are first one on the thread
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:05 PM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol.... Right back at you captain DJ M. BEDAZZLE in the closet name if ask me. Want to talk about lonely when are first one on the thread

Lol, i know your all excited cause you found someone to talk to but damn your mind went straight to the homophobic comments. That explains alot. Have you tried looking on grindr for a bj buddy in Maryland?
Tman904 6:58 PM - 16 August, 2016
Looks like you need to be in threads you can't even spell a two letter word LMAO!!!!! ^^^^ learn how to spell before you talk smack. Oh l looked you up by the way was that a toto your wearing at the DJ table... FLOWER A$$!!!! Dumb spelling a$$... Hey DJ M. BEDAZZLE don't don't cry dry your eye
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:18 PM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
Looks like you need to be in threads you can't even spell a two letter word LMAO!!!!! ^^^^ learn how to spell before you talk smack.

Sigh. Ok lets backtrack. Which word did i mispell?
Tman904 8:17 PM - 16 August, 2016
It's OK man much as you love all my attention I have all real life stuff to do get my d**k sweatin me.... And don't stress it too hard they have special ed classes for people like you... matter fact dang you dumb and blind? And you a DJ? I bet you DJ with braille on your records off beat because you can't count. Smh... peace DJ BEDAZZLE don't use your brain too hard I know it hurts when you're trying to think
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 16 August, 2016
Quote:
It's OK man much as you love all my attention I have all real life stuff to do

Quote:

I just want to chill with someone that has the same interests as me. I haven't been lucky enough to get friends

Im sure your plans are absolutely riveting
Tman904 9:19 PM - 16 August, 2016
Damn you act like a jealous female that can't stand to be number two... i'll tell you what I'll come back and play with you and get your panties wet later.
AKIEM 9:35 PM - 16 August, 2016
lol
djdonny007 3:32 AM - 17 August, 2016
Quote:
Damn you act like a jealous female that can't stand to be number two... i'll tell you what I'll come back and play with you and get your panties wet later.

Lmao
DJ Remix Detroit 2:56 AM - 22 August, 2016
Quote:

Quote:
dizzee

dizzy
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:16 PM - 22 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
dizzee

dizzy
lol! Nope he said it was a 2 letter word.
Tman904 8:04 PM - 22 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
dizzee

dizzy

@Bedazzle Can you spell a one letter word? Here it's easy here's a example for you "I" (word of the day) we'll work your way up to two and four letter words by next month with you being slow and all. Now come let's see you use it in a sentence take your time.
AKIEM 8:30 PM - 22 August, 2016
lol
DJ Remix Detroit 10:05 PM - 22 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
dizzee

dizzy

lol
DJ Remix Detroit 10:08 PM - 22 August, 2016
Quote:
here's a example for you

here's "An" example

"An" is to be used before vowels and vowel sounding letters such as "X"
Tman904 10:57 PM - 22 August, 2016
Dam excellent tip for my special student too bad he still trying to figure out how to write up a sentence with the letter I.
AKIEM 11:50 PM - 22 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
here's a example for you

here's "An" example

"An" is to be used before vowels and vowel sounding letters such as "X"

Pretty good.

Too bad I still, remember you have problems with the meaning of the word "a".

no joke, no lie

lol
Tman904 1:00 AM - 23 August, 2016
Lol.... Shhh... let's just focus on the special guy. I know your point is good. I don't disagree with you.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:42 AM - 23 August, 2016
lol...
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:50 PM - 23 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
dizzee

dizzy

@Bedazzle Can you spell a one letter word? Here it's easy here's a example for you "I" (word of the day) we'll work your way up to two and four letter words by next month with you being slow and all. Now come let's see you use it in a sentence take your time.

Ok, I've been working on this and I can take your example and translate it to sign language

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net

;)
AKIEM 2:21 PM - 23 August, 2016
frustrated he got you...
Tman904 2:43 PM - 23 August, 2016
@Bedazzle this guy is retarded now he's working on sign language that wasn't part of your homework you get an "F" smh..... blind, deaf and dumb. Keep trying " I think I can, I think I can said the little B**** that could." I'm still for you. Tell you what if get it right this time I'll buy you some more BEDAZZLE for your headphones so it match the rest your equipment.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:45 PM - 23 August, 2016
Quote:
@Bedazzle this guy is retarded now he's working on sign language that wasn't part of your homework you get an "F" smh..... blind, deaf and dumb. Keep trying " I think I can, I think I can said the little B**** that could." I'm still for you. Tell you what if get it right this time I'll buy you some more BEDAZZLE for your headphones so it match the rest your equipment.

I mean im always down for some headphones lol
Tman904 5:10 PM - 23 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

I mean im always down for some headphones lol

Know what you would huh? Lol... Shut up... lmao
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:27 PM - 23 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

I mean im always down for some head....lol

Smh
AKIEM 6:33 PM - 23 August, 2016
Ha

Quote:
Lol, i know your all excited cause you found someone to talk to but damn your mind went straight to the homophobic comments. That explains alot. Have you tried looking on grindr for a bj buddy in Maryland?
Tman904 6:53 PM - 23 August, 2016
Well all depends on how you look at it you assumed homophobic.... so might as well entertain your thoughts right? It's all good at least I'm man enough post something like this and for everyone misinterpret everything I'm a big boy. I found some guys just can't go without talking to me. So if you're reading, posting and commenting and you already seen the topic..... I guess that makes you homophobic also.... ????? Yeah
DJ Remix Detroit 3:34 PM - 27 August, 2016
Bezzle, I think you might have met your match in the wits department...lol
DJ Remix Detroit 3:35 PM - 27 August, 2016
this guy is pretty funny
Marv Incredible 11:01 PM - 28 August, 2016
Wow, this thread tanked pretty quickly.