Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Audio drops, Tracks slow down, or even stop

Dj Superyam 1:32 AM - 11 August, 2016
This ony happens when im usb to a djm mixer (which has its own port) with video running and the midi usbs through a hub,
If i run it through my pioneer sz i dont have drop or problems with audio or video
If i use the djm850 i have to disconnect the video plugin and audio goes fine very weird...
Iv tried the 1.9.2 beta and still had the same problem ... Is the latest build different from the beta

Please help

scott
DJ Tecniq 1:59 AM - 11 August, 2016
The latest build is supposed to help with audio interruptions but I think it's mainly focused from pitch n time. Doesn't hurt to try it though.
Dj Superyam 5:39 PM - 11 August, 2016
yes and didnt get any response back
Dj Superyam 6:54 PM - 11 August, 2016
how do u disable pitch n time
DJ Tecniq 7:06 PM - 11 August, 2016
Quote:
how do u disable pitch n time
Just unclick the keylock icon in both decks👍🏻
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:23 PM - 11 August, 2016
Hey man, I can't find any open help tickets from your account / email address - only one about merging two Serato.com accounts from a while back.

Can you let me know your ticket number? I'll chase this up so support can continue to help you out with this issue :)

sam.
Dj Superyam 1:20 AM - 23 August, 2016
dj techniq : doesnt change anything still does the same

Samuel: At work I use the club kit connected to my mac via a high quality powered hub to the djm850 and 2 cdj850 all via midi

with serato video running.. when i mix the second track no warning light or anything ... just slows and audio distortion.. sometimes even stops

but when i dont use hub and use my ddj sz i have no problems

My mac is a late 2011 i7 wuth dual graphic boards and 1gb on board graphics memory with 16gb ram, With 1tb ssd drive with over 200gb of space on it
Kam456 4:13 AM - 23 August, 2016
this happened to me this past weekend after upgrading to 1.9.3.

Happened on back to back nights in the same way.

Played for a couple of hours then all of a sudden stopped, slowly came up like a turntable start but sounded distorted.

Each time it happened I switched to playing a track in Itunes off my laptop while restarting Serato DJ.
DJ Tecniq 9:16 PM - 23 August, 2016
Quote:
this happened to me this past weekend after upgrading to 1.9.3.

Happened on back to back nights in the same way.

Played for a couple of hours then all of a sudden stopped, slowly came up like a turntable start but sounded distorted.

Each time it happened I switched to playing a track in Itunes off my laptop while restarting Serato DJ.
Did you have pitch n time on? disable it and don't use it. I've found PNT is causing DVS/Audio issues.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 9:55 PM - 23 August, 2016
Hey Kam,

Please hit up support and we can give you some help to find out what's wrong - there could be any number of reasons this is happening and our team can find the cause.

Hit us up here: support.serato.com

Sam.