Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Can anyone help me with a ScratchTools issue?

JonLangford 11:02 AM - 20 July, 2016
Every time I sync my folders I get duplicate songs in Serato DJ (in the ALL list) even though the song only appears once in my Music folder.

Its the same songs each time and its about 2-300 but its only started happening in the last few months (and I only realised it when I was looking through the All list and noticed hundreds of songs "Last Added" with todays date.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
DJ Remix Detroit 1:01 PM - 20 July, 2016
You should try this... it's much easier to use:

alchimiedj.com
JonLangford 4:12 PM - 20 July, 2016
Cheers DJ Remix... does it do a similar thing with a frontend (rather than trying to understand command line!)

Thanks
JonLangford 4:32 PM - 20 July, 2016
OK, so I have installed the demo and pointed at my _Serato_ folder on my Music Partition, but I also have an External Drive with tracks on and a _Serato_ folder, so how do i synchronise both locations at the same time?

Is that possible?

DJ Remix Detroit 5:43 PM - 20 July, 2016
Quote:
Cheers DJ Remix... does it do a similar thing with a frontend (rather than trying to understand command line!)

Thanks

yes.
DJ Remix Detroit 5:44 PM - 20 July, 2016
Quote:
OK, so I have installed the demo and pointed at my _Serato_ folder on my Music Partition, but I also have an External Drive with tracks on and a _Serato_ folder, so how do i synchronise both locations at the same time?

Is that possible?

im not sure, because all of my music is on one external drive. but if you contact their support, I'm sure they will get back to you pretty quickly.
DJ Remix Detroit 5:46 PM - 20 July, 2016
Actually, I would get in contact with Konix.... he is a member here on this forum and I believe is one of the creators of the program.

here is his Serato profile, you can send him a message.

serato.com
JonLangford 7:32 PM - 20 July, 2016
awesome thanks :)

Jon