DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Docs aren't sure I'll ever Dj again

CMOS 12:57 AM - 8 July, 2016
Currently recovering from surgery in the hospital. Figured let me check out the web while sitting here bored.

One my my spinal discs shattered and broke off in the canal. They removed what they could today, but doc said DJing may be out in the future.

Out of all the things that have gone down today, being told I may never spin out again has been the hardest fucking news ever. Worse than being told I may have a limp for life that I may deal with pain and numbness for the rest of my life and fucking not being able to DJ is what's really breaking me up right now.

That's why DJing rocks. It's better than everything else out there.

Rant/vent over. Ahh well at least I can probably still make some beats.

Won't know for a month or two what the damage is. Go hit my soundcloud and mixcrate show the kid some love.

Www.soundcloud.com

Www.mixcrate.com (the mixes are done with my beat making partner DJ Sinatra )
CMOS 12:58 AM - 8 July, 2016
P.S every one of you fuckers should go start yoga tomorrow. Protect ur spine. Leaning over turntables for 6 hours a night ain't good for you.
DJ Unique 1:07 AM - 8 July, 2016
Sorry to hear this horrible news.
Stay positive and hopefully you will fully recover.
DJ Irv 1:14 AM - 8 July, 2016
Damn shame bro. Really hope you make a full recovery despite the odds. I've heard of people overcoming worse so stay positive.
DJ Cs 1:16 AM - 8 July, 2016
Best of luck to you and prayers (if that's allowed) to you.

You'll beat it.
CMOS 1:18 AM - 8 July, 2016
Lol meds are kicking in.

"Why don't you use CDs?"

"CDs suck I dont even got discs in my spine bro"

Ok that's enuf for today. Just thought it was really funny that the thing that sent me over the edge was DJing. Not like walking normally or anything important like that. Lol.
DJ Remix Detroit 4:04 AM - 8 July, 2016
Quote:
"CDs suck I dont even got discs in my spine bro"

lol.

sucks to hear man.

stay positive and hope for the best.
DJ Reflex 4:11 AM - 8 July, 2016
Good luck to ya bro!
Marv Incredible 12:58 PM - 8 July, 2016
Quote:
Damn shame bro. Really hope you make a full recovery despite the odds. I've heard of people overcoming worse so stay positive.

This. All day.

Blessings
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:43 PM - 8 July, 2016
Well you should always have the turntables at a comfortable height and not be hunching over them
Marv Incredible 1:56 PM - 8 July, 2016
Quote:
Well you should always have the turntables at a comfortable height and not be hunching over them

huh? You must be a bedroom DJ Sparky cos I don't know any DJ who has that amount of control over setups that aren't his. Often times they're set just right. Many other times they're not. Sometimes you can do something about it. Many times you cannot.

You chat some shit sometimes and this is one of them. A man gets told he may never be able to DJ again, may never walk without pain again and you turn around and tell him it's his own fault for not being in control of something he may not have control over? FOH
kip 2:09 PM - 8 July, 2016
OP, what do you think has lead to the condition, how it happened?
monchi 3:08 PM - 8 July, 2016
Unable to do something that you are so passionate about has to be more painful.

Hope you get better CMOS!
Mr. Goodkat 6:02 PM - 8 July, 2016
Quote:

way to be a complete dick.

get better cmos!
AKIEM 6:10 PM - 8 July, 2016
sucks, get good fam
Dj Shamann 6:42 PM - 8 July, 2016
Sorry to hear that man. I'm taller than average and have always had a problem. Recently someone told me they noticed how I was standing differently than I used to, and I think it's my own body trying to compensate. Either way, it's scary to hear shit like this.

But at least they haven't officially ruled it out yet. Do your best to get your health up and stay positive.
DJ Dub Cowboy 6:42 PM - 8 July, 2016
I pray for the best outcome for you. Know you have a lot of support from your fellow DJs. I thought I wasn't going to be able to DJ anymore a few years ago. Luckily I am back on the decks and better than ever, but I had to diversify and find new ways to stay involved. SCVCG was one of those...

Heal up warrior.
jprime 6:54 PM - 8 July, 2016
Heal up.

I lost the use of my legs for a day and a half in the hospital once. Super glad I have them.

Will give your SC a good rinsing today!
deezlee 8:35 PM - 8 July, 2016
Won't Dj again? Unless you do headspins on the turntables DMC style why wouldn't you be able to Dj? Unless you spin all real vinyl, there's a option I'm sure.
Sucks though get well soon man.
DJ Ravien 9:11 PM - 8 July, 2016
Really sorry to hear about this, I am sure you will figure something out regardless. Where there's a will there's a way!

Black coffee spins without the use of his Left arm, Matt Howes lost his right arm in a car accident, Paul Johnson spins from a wheel chair.
Detroitbootybass 10:03 PM - 8 July, 2016
I'll keep you in my thoughts, CMOS.

When I first read you initial post, I immediately thought of Paul Johnson from Chicago (as DJ Ravien above me has pointed out, he's wheelchair bound).

Good luck!
ral 2:13 PM - 15 July, 2016
get well man

no one can say you can't do it. its up to you to do it! go dj!
Joee 7:37 PM - 15 July, 2016
sorry to hear that, don't pay too much mind to what the doctors say, my granddaughter had a spinal injury doctors said she would never walk again

fast forward 4 years she's now walking, get well dude!
CMOS 8:18 PM - 15 July, 2016
Its been one week since my surgery, came home from hospital yesterday.

Im currently using a walker to get around as my muscles aren't strong enough to hold me up too long yet. But other than muscle pain i dont have any more nerve pain going. So fucking awesome to be able to straighten my legs out and sleep on my side without pain. Still have a long road ahead of me though.

I honestly think they are bugging out, and being overly cautious. I can maybe see them saying no to Ninja Warrior or some shit, but since ive been up on my feet without pain, i think ill manage to get back out there at some time.

Maybe they thought we still bring a ton of gear? I show up with a Jansport. lol.

Time will tell, feeling a lot more positive today than last week.
Joee 8:27 PM - 15 July, 2016
cool good to hear, TIME TO GET A CONTROLLER!

.......runs and hides........
deezlee 8:30 PM - 15 July, 2016
Doctors are used to treating some pretty unhealthy people. If you eat well and exercise a little they will be amazed by your miracle recovery.
DJ Dub (DC's Own) 2:17 AM - 16 July, 2016
@CMOS Get Well
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:25 AM - 16 July, 2016
Eh, I'd probably feel sorry for you if you really went in the trenches and put in the time. I'm sure you've never carried a W-Bin or ten crates up two to three stories. If you would have been carrying 10 crates and a PA system, I might say "feel better"...but you started DJ'ing in the digital era, and at MOST carried some 12's around in flight cases and a laptop...lol.

Zero F*cks given.

Man up.
Joee 12:27 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
I'm sure you've never carried a W-Bin or ten crates up two to three stories. If you would have been carrying 10 crates and a PA system

WHAT!

you carried 10 crates of records up 3 stories? you big dummy!

thats why you pay a young boy $10 to help out or better yet get the young boy thats aspires to be a dj.....he had no problems lugging gear he was just happy you let him play some records at the party & even happier he touched a technics 12 cause he has some crappy geminis

10 crates up 3 stories GTFOH......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:06 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sure you've never carried a W-Bin or ten crates up two to three stories. If you would have been carrying 10 crates and a PA system

WHAT!

thats why you pay a young boy $10 to help out or better yet get the young boy thats aspires to be a dj.....he had no problems lugging gear he was just happy you let him play some records at the party & even happier he touched a technics 12 cause he has some crappy geminis

And that's my point...

We WERE young boys at the time...

LMAO.

I swear, you can't make this stuff up....
Joee 3:27 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WHAT!

And that's my point...

We WERE young boys at the time...

LMAO.

I swear, you can't make this stuff up....

Bawahahahahaha.....

thats it back peddle

lmao.....even when i was i young boy i never carried 10 crates up 3 stories, thats what the aspiring dj's or the rappers were for

they were happy that you put on an instrumental & let the rap & the dj was happy you let him get on the mix while mentioning his name, even more happy he was touching some 12's

10 crates & a PA system up 3 stories........LMAO...... GTFOH......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:29 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
thats it back peddle.

Sheeet! This makes for GREAT material...
lol..

But I digress, you were never a "DJ" anyway...so..
Joee 3:31 PM - 16 July, 2016
Yaawwwwwwnnnnnnn
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:34 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Yaawwwwwwnnnnnnn

You emulating your crowd responses?
DJ Ravien 3:51 PM - 16 July, 2016
In my day we walked to school. Four o'clock every morning. With no shoes on. Uphill. Both ways. In five feet of snow. And we were thankful!

Lol old people...
Joee 4:13 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Yaawwwwwwnnnnnnn

no, just your responses after you carry 10 crates of records & a full pa system up 3 stories

heres a tip next time try the elevator
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:41 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yaawwwwwwnnnnnnn

no, just your responses after you carry 10 crates of records & a full pa system up 3 stories

LMAO! Told you that you weren't built for this...

Carry on.
Joee 4:59 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yaawwwwwwnnnnnnn

LMAO! Told you that you weren't built for this...

Carry on.

you Damn right i'm not built to carry 10 crates of records & a full PA system up 3 stories

i had the common sense to have other people do the heavy lifting
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:16 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
you Damn right i'm not built

lmao....
CMOS 5:20 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Eh, I'd probably feel sorry for you if you really went in the trenches and put in the time. I'm sure you've never carried a W-Bin or ten crates up two to three stories. If you would have been carrying 10 crates and a PA system, I might say "feel better"...but you started DJ'ing in the digital era, and at MOST carried some 12's around in flight cases and a laptop...lol.

Zero F*cks given.

Man up.

Ahh at least you're consistently an asshole, so theres that.

I havent put in the time because i started in digital? Ive been going 10 years now, pretty much every weekend. If there were crates or speakers to carry i wouldve, but there wasnt. Mainly do bars and clubs that have their own equipment.

If i could walk i would offer to put my foot up your ass yet again but you have to wait a few months till i actually get full feeling back in my legs. Give it time, it will come.
Joee 5:21 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
If i could walk i would offer to put my foot up your ass yet again but you have to wait a few months till i actually get full feeling back in my legs. Give it time, it will come.

bawhahahahahaahahaha....

now that was funny i'm dying over here CTFU
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:44 PM - 16 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Zero F*cks given.

Man up.

Ahh at least you're consistently an asshole, so theres that.

I havent put in the time because i started in digital? Ive been going 10 years now, pretty much every weekend. If there were crates or speakers to carry i wouldve, but there wasnt. Mainly do bars and clubs that have their own equipment.

LMAO @ your chest all puffed out over the Internet and you can hardly breathe.

Just like ya girlfriend Joee, you aren't and have never been built like that.

Look get some rims from Remix for your walker....

At least THEN you can say you're still "Spinin"...

Bwhahahahahahahaha....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:54 PM - 16 July, 2016
I will put you higher on the pecking order over Joee tho...

At least you were carrying 12's.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:44 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:

i can always pull up your invoice so he can order the same exact set that you bought. ;)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:10 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

i can always pull up your invoice so he can order the same exact set that you bought. ;)

LOL, I can dig it...
DJ Remix Detroit 4:20 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
LOL, I can dig it...

you'd better start digging old man.... you got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel...lmao

gallery.yopriceville.com
AKIEM 4:32 PM - 17 July, 2016
...some things just never change...

cdn.drawception.com

smh
DJ Remix Detroit 4:51 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:

yeah, when it comes to you stalking ppl, just to get the attention your father never gave you growing up....

carry on
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:23 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:

Hey some cats think they can do little sneak disses without being held accountable....lmao...

But what REALLY cracks me up is that the DJ world will not miss that dude one bit.....

On top of that, to try and somehow link his disappearing discs to HARD LABOR brought on by DJ'ing is laughable.....

This dude hasn't even mounted a headshell....lol, nobody will miss you.

Trust.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:25 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
you'd better start digging old man.... you got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel...lmao

lol, what was the topic of this tread again, and WHO made it?

Bwhahahahahhahaaaa....

You've got your AARP Members mixed up...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:26 PM - 17 July, 2016
Truth is, y'all better get these little shots in, because this board's days are numbered....
CMOS 5:55 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Hey some cats think they can do little sneak disses without being held accountable....lmao...

But what REALLY cracks me up is that the DJ world will not miss that dude one bit.....

On top of that, to try and somehow link his disappearing discs to HARD LABOR brought on by DJ'ing is laughable.....

This dude hasn't even mounted a headshell....lol, nobody will miss you.

Trust.

Its funny, when you opened your 400th thread asking what technology to use to DJ, i responded with a helpful suggestion.

You come in throwing shade like your some DJ God. You have 20 years experience on me yet we are both doing weekend gigs for extra cash.

You aint shit either bee, the only difference is you think you are something because you can do scratches no one cares about anymore. Go reformat your XP Machine again its been 3 months.

(for those who want to know, i didnt hurt my back DJing, i hurt it installing 8 x 250lb UPS systems for a client)
DJ Remix Detroit 6:07 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
You aint shit either bee, the only difference is you think you are something because you can do scratches no one cares about anymore. Go reformat your XP Machine again its been 3 months.

media.graytvinc.com
CMOS 6:08 PM - 17 July, 2016
Cue Johnnys repsponse about how he carried mad crates and setup speakers and he was the shit 25 years ago and how back then he was the shit in his members only jacket and pumas.

And that this somehow makes him better than everyone else meanwhile hes lost every battle hes entered here.

The schtick is getting old bee.
DJ Remix Detroit 6:08 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:

that card don't work in these here parts grandpap... :)
DJ Remix Detroit 6:09 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
he was the shit in his members only jacket and pumas.

lmao.... litterally lauging outloud
AKIEM 7:33 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

yeah, when it comes to you stalking ppl, just to get the attention your father never gave you growing up....

carry on

Pretty sure if you post in a thread, its tracked...

But speaking of fathers, anyone who raised a klan sympathizer, associate, member is an absolute failure.

One job - dont raise a hypocrite who hates his own family. smh.
got2b Ru 9:43 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
this board's days are numbered....

...facts...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:54 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Its funny, when you opened your 400th thread asking what technology to use to DJ, i responded with a helpful suggestion.

And here you go AGAIN all pussified only because I told you to "Man Up" once again.

Do you have something against just doing what you need to do to get things done, versus crying to us on a Message Board? lol...

I just find it humorous that after your last skirt pulling tirade, that you'd feel compelled to supposedly respond with a "Helpful" suggestion to someone who you "Hate" so much...lol....

Just guess it shows how lonely you are...And YES you fit the stereotype - grungy, no girlfriend or chick, except for the ones you pay an hourly fee for, smoked out, no benefits and struggling.

You got a gun permit? lmao.

Quote:
You come in throwing shade like your some DJ God.

Oh wait, you mean like how you made the reference to "Disco Style"?

lmao!

What's funny is that your INTENT was to make a reference to a supposed "Aged" style of DJ'ing, yet no matter the "Style" of DJ'ing, you'd NEVER be able to do what I do, or did.

Quote:
You have 20 years experience on me yet we are both doing weekend gigs for extra cash.

You mean I should give up my 110K a year job to further my DJ career? Is that what you're saying? lmao...

Quote:
You aint shit either bee,

And there it is... You've at LEAST admitted that you ain't sh*t....lmao.

Quote:
the only difference is you think you are something because you can do scratches no one cares about anymore.

Like this -> Watchwww.youtube.com

Quote:
Go reformat your XP Machine again its been 3 months.

Actually, it's been longer, but it's good to know you're counting the days...

Quote:
(for those who want to know, i didnt hurt my back DJing, i hurt it installing 8 x 250lb UPS systems for a client)

LOL! You still soliciting for sympathy?

Look, if you would have earned your stripes carrying crates, you'd be built for some type of manual labor....

Now lookit chu....

Man up.

Oh, and stay tuned for my next Technical Assistance question...

Spoiler, it's concerns a MAC!

Bwhahahahahahhahaaaaaa
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:57 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Cue Johnnys repsponse about how he carried mad crates and setup speakers and he was the shit 25 years ago and how back then he was the shit in his members only jacket and pumas.

And that this somehow makes him better than everyone else meanwhile hes lost every battle hes entered here.

The schtick is getting old bee.

And yet you CARE enough to interject yourself....lol.

Of course you like the attention, as when I DIS you, people suddenly remember that you may exist.

You're welcome for me resurrecting you every 3 months or so....lmao.

Oh, and I have YET to loose a battle on here...lmao @ the deflection...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:58 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

that card don't work in these here parts grandpap... :)

You better tell that to CMOS, he's over here trying to have a Hospice Extravaganza!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:02 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
this board's days are numbered....

...facts...

Yep! So now what are our crippled Bedroom DJs gonna do? lmao

Remember this was supposed to be the NEW board -> dj.rane.com

lol, that may be down quicker than this one....

Stay tuned!
CMOS 10:49 PM - 17 July, 2016
Theres a big difference between saying "turn your turntable so you can fit it on a table" and "Your legs may never work right again. man up"

You prove my point of you being an asshole every time you post. I feel bad for people close to you.
DJ Remix Detroit 10:54 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Spoiler, it's concerns a my daughters MAC!

fixed....

carry on....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:46 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Theres a big difference between saying "turn your turntable so you can fit it on a table" and "Your legs may never work right again. man up"

LMAO! You STILL ramping up that Pity party?

How many guests are on the list?

Didn't you ALREADY say you were making progress?

Quote:
I honestly think they are bugging out, and being overly cautious. I can maybe see them saying no to Ninja Warrior or some shit, but since ive been up on my feet without pain, i think ill manage to get back out there at some time.

****Newsflash****

Pity Parties don't go well over here...

Then again, MAYBE you can DJ your own....lmao.

Quote:
You prove my point of you being ....

Someone who tells you the truth, each and erry time...

Man up.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:47 PM - 17 July, 2016
There's PLENTY of DJ's that have "Handicaps"....

Blind, no hands, deaf....

What makes you so special? lol..

Man, you better hurry up and get that GoFundMe page crackin...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:48 PM - 17 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler, it's concerns a my daughters MAC!

fixed....

carry on....

Actually, that Mac is fine!
Mr. Goodkat 6:42 AM - 18 July, 2016
johnny has taken being a dick to a new level. talking shit about a guy that might not walk again is pretty low. his account should be suspended.
DJ Jonasty 8:25 AM - 18 July, 2016
Lifting those ups units is no joke. Im in good shape but wont touch those. They always have to go in a rack in a super weird position. Get well man
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:44 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
johnny has taken being a dick to a new level. talking shit about a guy that might not walk again is pretty low. his account should be suspended.

Lol!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:02 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:

So let me get this straight....lmao. My account should be SUSPENDED, but wait, what about all those Racists rants on here referring to Black people as Monkeys and such? lol...

Quote:
talking shit about a guy that might not walk again is pretty low.

No actually, it could have gotten MUCH lower...

For example, I COULD have said, HEY I wish your legs FALL OFF and that your internet service gets cut off so when you're dying, you won't have a way to "Go Live" and let us witness it....

Now THAT is low......but did I say that? :-).

He chose to throw shade in my thread, I choose to throw some back in his....

Simple.
CMOS 5:42 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
Lifting those ups units is no joke. Im in good shape but wont touch those. They always have to go in a rack in a super weird position. Get well man

Yeah man one got stuck in the rack because whoever set it up original didn't make sure things were neatly in their U space so the last UPS got wedged, when I pulled it out I couldn't stand up.

Not a pain I wish on anyone.
Mr. Goodkat 9:06 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:

Simple.

so old and yet so juvenile.
DJ Remix Detroit 9:12 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Simple.

www.rapbasement.com

yup
Joee 10:49 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Simple.

you sir hit the nail on the head

www.seeds4thesoul.com

wait something more suitable for JM

reactionimage.org
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:57 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Simple.

Actually, if you think about it, he NOW has the motivation to do Physical Therapy and all that BS now, right?

Me being his inspiration and all.

DJJOHNNYM - Motivational Speaker, I like it.

You're welcome.
Joee 11:12 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Simple.

Actually, if you think about it, he NOW has the motivation to do Physical Therapy and all that BS now, right?

You're welcome.

i honestly don't think theres anyone on the board that aspires to be like you!
RogerRabbit 11:13 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:

Nope, it won't, it will get worse, as you get older. Usually!!!

If this is your first occurrence, it will come back so you should chill.

Quote:
Not a pain I wish on anyone.

Yeah, back pain ain't no joke!! I have ongoing issues, I know.
Joee 11:18 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:

i don't agree ,as stated already my granddaughter had a spinal cord injury ...doctors said she would never walk again ....fast forward 4 years she now walks runs & jumps

sh!t she can even give JM a swift kick in the @ss
RogerRabbit 11:30 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

i don't agree ,as stated already my granddaughter had a spinal cord injury ...doctors said she would never walk again ....fast forward 4 years she now walks runs & jumps

sh!t she can even give JM a swift kick in the @ss

But I bet she is young...

If you are older, it doesn't work that way... cmos is probably in his late 30's or early 40's.

I messed up my back in my early 20's and I have had reoccurring issues as I aged. Something as simple as sitting too low can trigger it..
Joee 11:39 PM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
But I bet she is young...

yea, i'm not gonna hold you there, she was 2 when it happened

back issues aren't not joke my grandmother suffered for years with back pain till she passed in her 100's......she too got injured at work
Joee 11:41 PM - 18 July, 2016
anyway get better CMOS, beset wishes going out to you brother
Β 6 11:43 PM - 18 July, 2016
Get better CMOS

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:00 AM - 19 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Simple.

You're welcome.

LMAO!

I seem to remember a thread where it was dissected that YOU YOURSELF aspired tone like me so much that even Sixxx brought it to your attention.

Lol!

This is classic.
Joee 12:37 AM - 19 July, 2016
i don't know what "aspired tone like me" means English please!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:45 AM - 19 July, 2016
"aspired to be like me"...

You're welcome!
Joee 12:55 AM - 19 July, 2016
Quote:
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:12 AM - 19 July, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

lol, YOU did!

This is great material....

Of all people...lmao.
Culprit 3:10 AM - 19 July, 2016
Damn CMOS! Get better dude.. I'm always preaching to everyone safety is NumΓ©ro uno!!